• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 6,819 Views, 407 Comments

My Little Bubble Bath: Alicorns take very long bubble baths - CosmicAfro



Celestia and Luna take a bubble bath which soon spawns into a game that takes three days to resolve.

  • ...
13
 407
 6,819

A sneak Peep

Just down the hall…

“…my things and meet you there, ok?”

“I look forward to it.”

The unicorn guard was peering just beyond the pillar near the end of the opposite end of the hall. Though their voices were hushed and the distance was a grand as the floors he stood on, the stillness of the silent castle proved to be quiet enough for him to catch just about every word his ears eagerly craved. “Two princesses in the royal bath?” he whispered to himself. “All the guys will love this.”

He snickered to himself, enjoying the perks of his job and some secret relevant information on some perfectly placed peep holes for such an occasion. He pulled a scroll and quill out of his helmet.

“Royal bath

C and L

Tonight.


~P”

Author's Note:

To clear some air, the story is completely written just like last time and there will be not one, but two chapter or so posts an evening because chapters are written in the reflective format you see. An event happens and you learn a little about the background. You get to see the story from more than one angle, basically.

Chapters will look short, but they realistically range from one thousand to two thousand words a night. Think you can handle that? Much more than those one hundred little word blurbs from that staring contest, huh?

Cheers
~Cosmic