• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 6,812 Views, 407 Comments

My Little Bubble Bath: Alicorns take very long bubble baths - CosmicAfro



Celestia and Luna take a bubble bath which soon spawns into a game that takes three days to resolve.

  • ...
13
 407
 6,812

Journals, Day 3

Afternoon of Day 3
Luna’s journal

Natural fatigue has taken over both of our guards. In training, we had tested them to see how long they could go without food and water if they were ever caught in a wilderness for survival. They did very well in this game of Capture the Flag, lasting an upwards of three days. I foresee a possible promotion of these rookies once the peeping jurisdiction is properly taken care of. It pains me to have to punish my guards after so much work for me, but they still must receive a demerit on their record. I don’t know if Celestia plans to publicly announce this, but I shall keep this incident hushed for their sake.

Now that they’ve been teleported out, Celestia and I are alone. We can end this.

And I plan to.





Celestia’s Journal

Day 3

Flash succumbed to his necessities and simply couldn’t fight any longer, much like Luna’s guard. Oh brave souls, even if you were peeping I don’t think it fair to punish you after this work you’ve put in. I will consult with Luna to drop the charges completely.

But, now we are alone. I fear the worst, Luna will transform temporarily into her Nightmare Moon form. Even though I had thought the Elements of Harmony had vanquished that evil from her body, it seems she has learned how to channel that greater power of her own will over these last few years. I can’t deny my own jealousy that she is the more powerful of us two. Do I have a power greater than my own that I have not yet realized?

I, in truth, don’t wish to find out anytime soon. Speaking of soon, I know how to end this.