• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 6,812 Views, 407 Comments

My Little Bubble Bath: Alicorns take very long bubble baths - CosmicAfro



Celestia and Luna take a bubble bath which soon spawns into a game that takes three days to resolve.

  • ...
13
 407
 6,812

Tunnel vision

Silver Lining ripped the poster off the wall. A hole just large enough for a standard male guard, even with his helmet on, to crawl through was revealed. “Just like he said, right here.” He peeked inside and discovered a metal ladder a few feet in. “Wow, he’s been working for a long time on this one, just look how smooth the walls are.” In the inside of the tunnel was a switch. Without thinking, he flicked it and a small series of lights behind the ladder turned on.

“I didn’t come here to admire his handiwork,” she flatly stated. She pushed him to the side and began to crawl in. Her sleeker form gave her no issue in moving through and reaching the ladder, which was also suspiciously roomy, and she ascended with ease. Silver did so as well, but with far less grace as he squirmed like a worm.

“So, Penumbra, I’ve been meaning to ask, why are you spying on Princess Luna?” he grunted as his hoof finally met the ladder he sought.

“I know what you’re asking. No, I’m not. I actually was asked to be her secret keeper. As such, I need to be around her or near her almost all the time. But, I can’t always been seen by her either.” She rubbed tried to rub the back of her head as she accidentally knocked it into the bar above her. “So, Mr. Goody Goody, why were you spying on Celestia?” She looked down to see him just now starting to move up the ladder.

“I… we all have one weird hobby. I have no excuse for myself. I prefer to be an honest stallion, like Peeps. Say what you will about him, he always comes clean when caught. That takes guts.”

She giggled. “Oh come on, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Well, peeping yes, but come on, no one’s that straight. Celestia’s gorgeous! I can’t think of one pony in Equestria who wouldn’t want some of her.”

He gave a soft “hmmmmm.” “How about Princess Luna?”

“Touche. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m a bit stuck up here, the tunnel gets a bit tighter. I’ll see if I can’t scrape some away or something so you can get through.”

Silver Lining looked up, avoiding some of the dirt and rubble to watch Penumbra’s bottom wiggle above him as she moved to expand the tunnel. Well, at least there’s this. I don’t mind waiting at all.