• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 6,812 Views, 407 Comments

My Little Bubble Bath: Alicorns take very long bubble baths - CosmicAfro



Celestia and Luna take a bubble bath which soon spawns into a game that takes three days to resolve.

  • ...
13
 407
 6,812

Epilogue

…and that about concludes what you saw in there. You have an absolutely fascinating sense of timing, Twilight, opening the door when I was holding Luna close as we gazed into each other’s eyes. I assure you, no such activity was taking place between us.

We hope to see you at Luna’s birthday disco bash in the next coming weeks. Bring your friends, Twilight. I haven’t told Luna yet, but you can go inside of the disco ball for a private party. It’s spacious enough for thirty ponies, so don’t be shy.

~Get jiggy with it

Groovelestia. (I know you might be confused about that name, I am infact Princess Celestia.)


Twilight put down the scroll and breathed a heavy sigh. “I don’t know if I’m prepared for this...”

Author's Note:

Post a dancing picture, we gotta crazy party to celebrate!


So, how’d you like the fanfiction? Things I could improve on? Things you don’t like? Which side ending did you go with? Give me your honest review! And if you have a dishonest review, post that too I guess. Nitpick everything or talk about one thing, I don’t care, I don’t know how to improve if you won’t tell me what you think was wrong and why or what you think I could have done better with. I crave feedback.

With that being said, thank you all for reading and I’m glad so many people enjoyed this random slice of life. You’re all awesome.

Cheers
~Cosmic

Comments ( 79 )

I went with the one where celestria let Luna have the tub. I personally believe that, that one was right and actually what would happen if celestia and Luna had a Tub War. But other than that great fanfic

Mistress! May we join the Disco Disco? (Woot Woot).
No one can Disco like the Zoh- I mean the Freebrony!
Disco Disco! Woot Woot!
Disco Disco!

Bravo!

*applause*

I read both, but if I had to choose I would definitely go with Call Off The Game.

2452940 I have something to say for that drop on the floor smack that drop on the floor smack that drop on the floor smack that

Now we need a sequel where twilight gets (against her will) to participate in the next contest, eventually snaps and curb-stomps lunas and celestias sides^^

There are no words to describe how awesome the story is...

GROOVELESTIA! All hail the Disco Queen! May she rule the golden dance floor for all eternity!

2453029
But will there be the Fizzy Bubblech and hummus?

2453468
HOW DID YOU KNOW!
Mistress! I have failed you again!
*hits self on head with crowbar repeatedly again*

2453515Mister Freebrony... We do not wish to imply that you have been sleeping on... The job.

2453059 Same here.
And next time there will be a sign that reads, "Do Not Plant Flags In Hardened Bubble Floors! This Means YOU!!" :rainbowlaugh:

2453530
Don't tell Mistress, please! I shudder to think of what punishments she would bestow upon me for that...

THE BALL GAGS< THE BALL GAGS!!!

Groovelestia! That pic! Bwahahaha great ending :)

2453632
Oh my! Oh, GLORY TO CELESTIA! Your wisdom boundless, your wit sharp, and your curves...

What were we talking about again?

That was a great read! I went with Capture the flag, so I guess I'll go back and see what happened in the other option.

Time to boogy down!
halforums.com/xenforo/attachments/rainbow-dash-victory-dance-gif.6639/

Words cannot describe what I have read here today.

It was an interesting take on things and you have a very good imagination, but at the same time it struck me as random.

Like I said, not sure what to think about it. Have a like because I did enjoy the read.

I choose the flag ending!

Well, the story was fun and fast paced, although I will say that the whole "Twilight replacing the princesses" and the melancholy that came after it was extremly off- putting given how the rest of the story went (plus, Twilight's immortality was already debunked by "word of god") , and also it was kinda dissapointing that the guards had such a small role in the story, I mean sure, they did help out AND warched overhead, but in the end their actions barely made a difference on the evens that transpired, besides kickstarting the whole affair that is, plus it would have been interesting to dwell on their thoughts about that little war, more so with the "ground troops".

Overall great story, character development on your OC's being my main issue.

Wait a second, thirty ponies INSIDE a disco ball? That's a freaking huge disco ball! A disco ball that's inside a bathroom... HOW BIG IS THIS ROOM!!!? I knew it was a huge bathroom but geez!!!

woo HOO GROOVELESTIA!!! AWESOME ENDING I`M DANCING RIGHT NAO!!!
VOOOOYEAH!!

I'm sry but now I just ask you to write a story about the party ....Groovelestia and oogieluna story must be told!

This was so bucking funny, I laughed so hard.:rainbowlaugh:

Oh god, now I can't help but hear the BeeGees... WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO?! But hey, great fic and needs a 70's sequel

Well, that twist was unexpectedly epic. Huh, I can't stop grinning like an idiot.

And a discotheque in the bathtub. Of course.

2457981 Heh, that's funny, I live in Idaho so the weather is usually pretty cold here. The only time it isn't cold is during summer and then it hovers in the 80s and 90s.

Comment posted by Qub3d deleted Apr 21st, 2013

Alrighty then. Added to Twilight's Library.

That was pretty funny

LUNA BEST PRINCESS!!
Trollestia Shall DIE! :flutterrage::trollestia::flutterrage::trollestia:

Probably the funniest thing i have ever read:pinkiehappy:

2448659 Sorry, my BUCKING SISTER HACKED MY ACCOUNT!

2460945 *nods* Like that one Season 1 "Farscape" episode on that planet where the people grow this plant that makes this stuff that's used in Peacekeeper weapons. The leader gives them all this drug stuff that makes them all woozy and high and not remember anything about the time or what they did the previous day.

Wait... THAT'S HOW EQUESTRIA IS KEPT PEACEFUL!! IT'S IN THE CIDER!!! THE APPLE FAMILY IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!!!! *runs and screams* :raritycry:

Groovelestia is best Celestia

Well I took both ending since I wanted to read both, but if I could pick only one I would take Call off.

But again Celestia bothers me at the end. She claims she build the bath for Luna, however, in the end she invites Twilight and her friends to take bath any time (withouth Luna's agreement) and even tells her about disco ball BEFORE telling Luna. Once a tyrant always a tyrant.

Login or register to comment