• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 6,811 Views, 407 Comments

My Little Bubble Bath: Alicorns take very long bubble baths - CosmicAfro



Celestia and Luna take a bubble bath which soon spawns into a game that takes three days to resolve.

  • ...
13
 407
 6,811

Take the flag!

…and whispered into her ear, “No one messes with my hair.” Celestia jumped off of her and four thin laser thin lines of magic shot from her horn and into the floor. They moved through the floor and created a circle around the downed princess, sending her falling down her tower. Celestia swiped the flag with her mouth and barged through another wall in the tower instead of leaving through the entrance she had made.

Luna snapped out of her panic and screamed a dramatic, “No!” as she jumped out of her wrecked base and flew after her as fast as a shooting star. When Luna tried to grab her tail, her own hooves went through it as if it didn’t even exist, much like her hair when she had become Nightmare Moon, solidifying only when she demanded it to.

Celestia crossed the line of the field with no effort and dived towards the ground, planting Luna’s flag into the bubbly floor. She turned to face her sister who landed close to her, panting and tears running down her eyes. “Sister, what have you done?”

“I h-“

She couldn’t finish her thought. At that moment, when the flag was planted, the bubbles all shimmered brightly. Then, one popped, then another, and another, until they were popping everywhere. The floor disappeared in a matter of moments, sending both of them into the soapy water below. Thankfully, they kept their eyes closed.

They pushed towards the surface and gasped for air. Celestia appeared normal and her hair in their correct colors. Luna slapped her across the face. “What were you thinking!? You let your emotions get you carried away, you know what happens to us when that happens! What if you had turned into a nightmare? Don’t scare me…” she sniffled and the tears ran from her eyes like tiny waterfalls.

Celestia’s letters rose up from the water as well with the ink completely rubbed out.

“Were those… letters?”

Celestia rubbed her cheek and nodded. “Yes, they were. But it doesn’t matter now.”

Luna’s own paper rose from the water as well. She suddenly realized they had both been carrying them during that episode, possibly going to share them. But instead, emotions rose too high and now they were lost forever. But deep inside, she didn’t care. She and Celestia had narrowly escaped having to banish one of them for a thousand years again and avoided the churning emotions deep down inside of them.

They hugged each other in the water around the soggy papers and stayed there for some time, enjoying each other’s embrace.

“I’m sorry, we shouldn’t keep getting caught up in these situations.”

“I’m sorry too. I love you, Celestia. Keep the bath, I don’t care, just as long as we don’t have to part.”

Celestia stared at her sister weeping into her shoulder. She ran a hoof through her hair and calmly whispered, “You too, Luna.”