• Published 15th Apr 2013
  • 1,290 Views, 27 Comments

Spending Time with Applejack - Tower of 0



A certain friend of Applejack's wants to keep their relationship, but Spring might have other plans.

  • ...
3
 27
 1,290

A Blissful Night

Ivory was the first to awaken in a haze from last night. The covers were pulled only half-way as he felt his hooves wrapped around a familiar form in his bed. A smile was brought to his face as he remembered AJ proving herself to be quite the rodeo pony. That's when his hooves started to rub her back as he looked down to the sleeping orange mare. Pulling her close, the stallion planting a small kiss on her forehead.

Applejack smiled in her sleep even more. Feeling the warmth of Ivory's body already did a trick or two to Applejack as she slept peacefully against him. Of course, he wanted nothing more than to just lay there and cuddle, but his lower half was speaking out for a little more action. That would either have to wait another night or until AJ was awake.

Ivory felt some movement against, followed by a yawn and a sigh. When he looked down, he could see the mare he came to love staring happily up at him with her emerald eyes. They were sparkling still, even after last night. Ivory to a quick intiative and lifted himself over her, locking their lips together in a fiery passion that was about to meet last night's events.

Ivory was the first to break the kiss.

"Gettin' a little excited this early?" Applejack asked with a sultry tone, her smile seemed a bit devious.

"Might aswell get ready for Round 2. Only my turn to perform this time." Ivory responded with a smirk, bringing his snout to hers.

"Ready when ya are." Her eyes were now half-lidded as she smiled pleasantly now.

They locked lips for the second time this morning as Ivory quickly went to work, vanishing under the bed spread.

Author's Note:

Sorry to leave this as a cliff hangar, but a pony has to do what a pony has to do. Don't fret, I may do something with this in the future.