• Published 13th Apr 2013
  • 619 Views, 10 Comments

Lunas Revenge - Roamingmoon

  • ...
4
 10
 619

for the love of all that is funny please stop

For the love of all that is funny please stop.

Three figures lay in a Hotel room in Las Pegasus the room is strewn with confetti and streamer, red solo cups and bottles of miscellaneous alcohol cover every table and table like surface and the small amounts of the liquid shines in the sunlight streaming into the room slowly waking the three creatures there. The first to awaken is a mumbling Mario as he moves slowly to the bathroom and begins to pee until he hears a very low voice.

“Good morning any idea why I’m in the bathroom” Mario lazily looks to the right and sees a very large, blue tiger looking at him. Mario in his half-awake state ignores the tiger in the room finishes and heads out only to finally have it click that there was a tiger in there. With a yelp he dashes into the other room and finds the other two in there a very groggy Human and Master Chief who is looking for his armor.

“Boys I think we might have a problem” Mario yelps as he skids to a halt. Both the human and Master Chief look at him with a scowl. However that scowls turns to a confused stare.

“I’d say we have a problem, I still don’t know why I was in the bathroom or a tiger for that matter” Mario gives another yelp as he bolts across the room and hides behind master chief. During the entire exchange Master Chief just stares at the tiger ready in case it tries something, the human on the other hand had his expression change from confusion to understanding and finally barely held laughter as he gets up and walks over to the tiger.

“Hey there Luna I like your new look” the tiger ears go back as she scowls at him and master chief relaxes. Mario just falls on the ground and passes out.

“I don’t, the fir is too thick, my teeth feel weird, paws are strange, and I’M MALE” the tiger screams out the last part sending the human flying back and into the couch. Master Chief looks over at her half his suit on.

“Then just change back” Master Chief looks back down at his suit hunting for the torso.

“I would but until I change back I can’t and I most likely did the spell so the only one” Just then a wild discord appears.

“Sorry about that Lulu I forgot to turn you back last night after you came by and brought me with you” Discord snaps his fingers and Luna turns back into herself without her regale on. She gives a eep and dashes into the bedroom. Discord chuckles a little as jumps into the air and sits on the ceiling.

“Dude you gotta teach me how to do that” the human tries to jump but fails. Discord laughs again.

“I would love to teach you chaos magic but you must understand that the pencil is a lie” The human’s eyes light up.
“Because the cake is made of tomatoes” Discord stands up next to him.

“And when you stir the tomatoes into a tasty stew”

“You gotta make it for two”

“Indubitably, my dear boy I think you’ve got it” Discord is now in a top hat with monticule and mustache and the human likewise. Master Chief is just staring at the two over them his brain trying to make sense of what they had just said but failing miserably. Luna walks in at that moment and discord stands up “Well I best be off, before Tia realizes I’m gone again, I hope to see you all again it’s been a laugh and sixteen quarters” with a snap of his fingers he folds up over and over until he disappears.

“Anypony want to get some coffee, I know I could use it” The human is standing there with a small Pterodactyl on his head like a hat. Master Chief nods in agreement.

“I think we could all use it” they all head for the door and down the stairs to the coffee shop across the street.

20 minutes later

“You know I’ve heard from a couple of ponies that this place has good quiche we should try it” Both master chief and Luna look at him with expressions that can only say wut.”What I like quiche sue me” they continue the look until they here a scream from the hotel.

“WHY AM I A DUCK”

Author's Note:

Brownie points to the one that can figure out the two references i made also two chapters in one night i'm now amazing.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment