• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Cupcakes

Chapter 5: Cupcakes

I woke up inside of a sort of dungeon, with skulls and torches lining the walls. There was also blood splattered across the wall. All leading to a... Plate of cupcakes? This reminds me of... I thought to myself. I tried to pull off of the table that I was strapped to by ropes.
"Ah, you're awake." Pinkie Pie said as she walked up to me. Her hair was deflated, and she was a darker shade of pink.
"How I wish I was busy at my house understanding what the HELL is going on!" I yelled at her.
"House? What house? We've never seen you before in our lives." She said.
"Yes you have!" I stopped. "What do you mean, we?"
"Us." They all said. all seven more of them stepped out, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, even the princesses were there! I noticed that they were all wearing dresses that, at a closer look, had a variety of cutie marks, horns, and wings attached to them. They all had crazed expressions on their faces. Pinkie Pie reached in a cupboard and took out a knife.
"We need some special ingredients for our cupcakes." She said, pulling the knife towards my cutie mark.
Oh, god. What to do, what to do? I thought. I noticed something she did wrong, however. I unfurled my wings and slapped the knife out of her hoof.
"Ha! Take that!" I said. She was startled that I had done that, but quickly regained herself. She went over and picked the knife back up. My original plan was to slap it out of her hand with such accuracy that it would cut some of the ropes off. If my arms weren't strapped down, I would have facehoofed.
"Pesky one, aren't you? Maybe I can deal with these wings first. All in favor?" She looked to everypony else.
"I." They all said.
(Smooth moves, dumbass.)
Ahem. What?
{ We are your consciousness.} Another vice said.
[ I am peace.]
(I am hate.)
{I am knowledge.}
<I am strength.>
So, um, your my consciousness?
(You know it.)
So, how does this help me? Silence.
<Well, I control your strength, so, can I have control?>
Sure, whatever.
As Pinkie came close again, there was one swift pull of both of my arms. They both broke free. I grabbed the knife and threw it under a table. One strong flap of my wings and my legs broke free as well. I dashed out of the room, running up a dark flight of stairs.
"Get him!" Pinkie yelled.
I ran up into sugarcube corner and slammed the door. I ran outside and stopped. Everypony was holding knives with murderous expressions on their faces. I ran away.
Hey, knowledge! You're smart, right?
{Yes.}
Tell me what's going on!
{Well, I can't be completely sure, but I believe you are in a different universe.}
No? What else is new?
{Well, according to the laws of calculus and the speed of light, gravity, and sound, if you can go at an estimation of 10,000 miles per hour, you will break all laws of physics and gravity, thus switching the plane of universes, but you will go to a random dimension.}
(NERD!)
[Can't we try convincing them to stop?]
No time for that!
I ran behind a corner and took to the sky. I dodged Rainbow Dash, who flew right towards me. I flew up into cloudsdale, went into a random abandoned house.
So, am I stuck with you four?
{Precisely.}
[Yup.]
<Pretty much.>
(You got a problem with that?)
{Let us explain. We have been with you since birth. We have helped you in times of need. For example. I was the one that knew the trajectory and calculations for you to succeed against the meteorite.}
<I was the one that helped you keep up your strength when pushing against the meteor.>
(I am the one that fuels all of your anger into blind, but controlled, rage.)
[And I was the one who kept you from going insane from the thoughts of our parents dying.]
Oh, I get it. Well, can we go into a different universe now?
([{<Why not?>}])
Okay. I flew up into the sky about as fast as I could, letting Knowledge and Strength take over. But even at the speeds we were going, it was not enough.
(Hey, peace! Let all of the memories of our parents out!)
[What?! Why?]
(Just do it!)
[Okay.] Suddenly my brain flashed with images, images of my parents playing with me, of them smiling, all of those good, wonderful memories. Then, it showed pictures of my parents dying, the funeral, all of the sad parts. Then it showed the pony who did it, and that just made me want to destroy everything. All of the hatred viewed from that one memory had quadrupled our speed, rage filling inside of me, basically making me have more of a will to go faster. Finally, there was a flash of light, then darkness. I could only hear the consciousnesses cheering.
(We did it! We showed those bitches who's boss!)
{Hold on. We don't even know what world we are in this time.} I opened my eyes to see a small, dark room, with a giant machine in the corner. There was a pegasus being held up by chains, and then was dropped into the contraption. There was a massive grinding sound as blood splattered everywhere. There was another machine connected to it, and a variety of colors spurted out of the machine.
(...goddammit...)