• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Death and Revival

Chapter 14: Death and Revival

TOTALLY FEELS THE SHIT GETS REAL CHAPTER

I splashed water on my face.
I have to get out of here.
"Hi Stargazer, want to play a game?" A familiar voice said. I turned to see Bumble, this time, holding a full-blown sword.
"*sigh* Not again." He swung the sword with all of his might, and I just barely dodged.
How in the hell did he break out of jail?
I took to the sky, Bumble following me. I flew directly into Princess Celestia's throne room, only to be greeted by a fat alicorn watching a TV and eating potato chips.
You've got to be kidding.
Bumble flew in and threw his sword at me, and I ducked. The Princess was unlucky, however. As the sword chopped her head clean off without her suspecting it. Blood sputtered everywhere including on Bumble as he grabbed the sword that was stuck in the wall. His yellow self was changed to blood red, and his wicked smile showed that he wasn't at all sane.
"You're next, Stargazer!" He screamed. I shot out of the room, and Bumble quickly followed, slashing and most likely killing anypony that got in his way.
"Oh fanboy~! Where did you- AHHH!" Stargazer II screamed as the sword went down his chest. He fell to the ground in pain.
Serves him right.
"Only one more idiot to go!" Bumble screamed behind me. He eventually caught up and swung his sword down. I whirled around and caught it. I then kicked him away, releasing his grasp on the sword. I ran away with the sword, and started to pick up speed. I saw the cone form around me once more.
"Oh no you don't!" Bumble yelled, his hooves wrapping around my legs. I slowed down, and the cone shot us backwards. I looked Bumble in the eyes. His murderous, hate-filled eyes.
"I'm sorry." I said, and slashed down with the sword on his arms. There was a deafening yell of pain as the pony's arms were cut clean off. He went flying up due to the momentum that I had towards the ground. The cone formed again, and I slowed down as The cone then shot me back up, increasing momentum. I thrusted the sword upwards, and it stabbed in the middle of Bumble's chest. Time seemed to slow down as I watched the sword go through his stomach. I killed my friend. His limp body plummeted toward the ground, and without the extra weight of the sword, I launched through the air, and boom. Everything went black just as last time. I woke up to be in my old room, with four of me standing above.
"Welcome back." They all said.
"Knowledge? Anger? Peace and Strength! I missed you guys so much!" We pulled into a group hug, while Anger looked as if he were about to puke.
*CRASH!*
We heard loud thunder as it was raining.
"Bumble is in trouble!" I exclaimed. We ran out the door and flew over to help. We spotted him being cornered by the mane 5 near Sweet Apple Acres.
We flew down and landed right in front of him. The mane 5 seemed shocked that there were five of me. I looked over at Bumble and winked.
"Y'know, I've had a crazy week. And when I met a rich, famous, don't forget to mention gay alternate self, I really had enough. If you want to hurt my friend just because his evil self took over only twice, then you will have to go through us." I said, glancing at all of my clones.
"I'll take care of Rainbow Dash." Anger said, cracking his neck.
"I'll take out Applejack." Strength said.
"I will engage Twilight and Rarity in a duel." Knowledge said.
"Fluttershy should be easy, right?" Peace said.
"I'll convince everypony that Bumble is innocent." I said.
"GO!" We all shouted at the same time. My four clones were about to meet their matches. I turned to everypony, who was panicking.
"EVERYPONY STOP!" I yelled at them. They all looked at me.
"Bumble is innocent!" I announced.
"Then why did he kill Pinkie Pie?!" Somepony yelled from the crowd.
"Self-defense!" I yelled back.
"Pinkie Pie was trying to kill Bumble, so he killed her before she could get to him!" I explained. I looked over at Bumble.
"Isn't that right, Bumble?" I asked.
"Yes it is!" He replied.
"Then why did he try to kill you?!" Somepony else called.
"He thought I would tell somepony and they would over react, so he made an attempt to kill me, until he realized what he had done."
"But Pinkie Pie is still dead!" The same one called out.
"And you can't change that! She-"
*SLASH!*
I very sharp pain hit my stomach. I looked down to see a knife sticking out of my stomach.
"I'm sorry Stargazer, but I need to accept my fate." Bumble said from behind me. I fell to my knees, and I looked over to see my clones starting to fade. They all then disappeared.
"Stargazer!" I heard Derpy yell. She ran up to me and hugged me, and my vision grew blurry. Bumble stood in front of the crowd.
"Kill me now." He said.
"N-No..." I mumbled. I fell to the floor, and all of the ponies rushed at him. Derpy was still at my side, tears flwing down her cheeks.
"D-Derpy... I-I... lo-ve... y..." I fell to the ground and everything went black.
"Stargazer, don't give up!" I heard a familiar voice say.
"L-Logan?" I said.
"Get up. You shouldn't die. Not yet."
(Get up.)
{Get up.}
[Get up.]
<Get up.>
I saw a deep blue, and I slowly opened my eyes. That same blue aura was around me, the one that was around me when I was protecting Bumble. I slowly got up to see everypony beating the hell out of Bumble, and a sobbing Derpy. I looked at the knife that was sticking through my chest, and I grasped it. I slowly, slowly pulled it out and watched as the mark of it was healing itself at an incredible rate. I slowly walked over to the crowd, and they just looked at me. They were terrified. I didn't say anything as they froze to the sight that I had come back from the dead. I grabbed Bumble and flew away, nopony even daring to follow me.
"You're alive!" He said. I didn't say anything.
{You don't have enough power to talk, you need to regain your energy and focus on the task at hoof.}
On it.
I flew over to Sugarcube Corner, and walked inside and in the basement. It was pouring now, the rain getting my mane and tail very wet.
"Um, why are we here?" Bumble said. I didn't answer, didn't even look at him. I walked in the room where Pinkie Pie was hanging, and I touched her stomach. The aura spread over from me onto her. The X on her stomach quickly healed itself and she suddenly gasped for air.
"What? Who? Where?" She was looking around the room, and her mane and tail returned to their puffy style.
"Pinkie Pie!" Bumble ran over and hugged her.
{All of your energy is gone, we can't do it anymore.}
I fell to the ground, out cold.