• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Mall fight

This is a crossover scene of brony4ever's Another Chance.
Check his stuff out, its awesome.

Chapter 8: Mall fight

{Stargazer, what are you doing!?}
I saw the three guards rush me, and I punched one square in the face. I had second thoughts however, as two more guards came by.
(Hightail it, dude!)
I ran inside of the store and turned around.
What have I gotten myself into?
<Let me take care of it.>
As one of the guards ran up, I dodged his sluggish punch and kicked him in the face. Two more came up, and I uppercutted one straight into the air. I grabbed the one directly in front of me and tossed him upward, where he collided with his dazed teammate.
"Hey! Need help?"
What the fu-
One of the guards punched me, and I was on the floor.
(Dude! He knocked you on your ass! Ha ha!)
I looked up to see a yellow pony with a yellow and black striped mane and tail pinning a guard and punching the life out of him.
(Who is this guy?)
[He seems very violent.]
{Whoever he is, he seems to be aiding us.}
The anonymous pony flew back and grabbed the last guard. He threw him into the dazed one on the ground and yelled,
"Boom! Headshot!"
(Boom! Headshot!)
He walked over to me and helped me up.
"What was that all about?" He asked.
"There is this friend that I know that tried to come here, but was kicked out because everypony thinks she has a mental disorder, while in turn, she is very special." I explained. He looked over to Mr. Filthy.
"Oh, that bitch is going to get it for turning her down." He said, walking over to the terrified rich douchebag.
"So, call me a freak, tell me I like stupid, and then turn down a mare just because she was special. You are so FUCKING lucky I have a heart or you would be dead." He growled. He then punched him in the back of the head in the right spot to knock him out.
(This guy is a badass!)
He walked up to me and said,
"I never introduced myself, names Bumble, like a bumble bee." He said.
"I'm Stargazer, nice to meet you." I replied.
"Derpy didn't get to get some food, but she can now." I said, and walked toward the door to get Derpy over here so she can get something, but I instead ran into her while exiting.
"Stargazer, what just happened?" She asked, her voice filled with worry.
"Oh nothing. You can buy something now." I reassured her.
We walked inside and Bumble walked over to greet her.
"Hello Derpy, my name is Bumble. Tell me if that snobby pony bothers you again and I will make sure he won't ever do it again." Bumble said. Derpy nodded and hugged him.
"Thank you so much!" She said.
Don't overdo it.
He gave her some silver bits.
"You're welcome, knock yourself out." He said. Derpy took the bits and went off to buy some things.
"That's some heart you got there." I said to him. He grinned,
"I'm fluttershys colt friend, so her kindness must have leaked on me." He said. He then looked like he realized something.
"Stargazer, would you like to come to my friends date with Princess Luna? We're going bowling." He asked.
(Do it!)
{I do myself enjoy a game of bowling.}
"That would be fun!" I replied.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is short because I crossed over with brony4ever, so yeah.
Don't forget to check out his stuff!