• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Easter Special: Back to the Past Part 1

Shoot for the Stars: Chapter 36: Easter Special: Back to the Past
Author: Burgerburrito

"Oh, she's beautiful, Orion." Starfire said to her husband, holding the baby.
"Yes she is." Orion replied.
"Alright, just sign this paper and you can take your baby boy home." The doctor handed them a paper, and they both looked at him, puzzled.
"Boy?" Orion asked.
"Yes. your son. He's a boy." The doctor continued. They looked down at the foal and pulled the blanket out slightly to see his ever so tiny d*ck.
"Oh. Right. I knew that." Orion replied. He then took the pen in his mouth and signed the slip.
"Thank you for everything." Starfire said as they walked out of the building with their son, Stargazer.
"I could've sworn he was a girl." Orion whispered.
"Does it matter? We have a son!" Starfire whispered back.

Two years later

"Yes, I would like to enroll Stargazer to your school here." Orion gestured to Stargazer standing next to him, admiring the room.
"Mr. Orion, he is only two. He can't even speak! He will be with kids three times his age!" The principal informed.
"Yes, I know. But I am too busy with work, we can't watch over him all the time. Besides, we want him to learn as much as he can as early as he can take." Orion argued.
"You are making quite a mistake, he can get bullied, he may fail, he won't-"
"Can he attend or not?" Orion interrupted. the principal stopped, and sighed.
"Fine. He will be in miss Daisy's class. School starts tomorrow."
"Thank you so much! You won't regret it."
"I already am." She responded.

The next day

Orion walked Stargazer towards the school, wondering if this was a good idea or not. The school was in sight, and Orion decided to talk to his son first.
"Okay buddy, this is your first day of school. Don't be afraid, it's just going to be a little tough, okay? Do you remember where Miss Daisy's class is?" Stargazer nodded slowly, looking as if he was going to be sick.
"Okay. Here it is. You have a good day, okay?" He nodded again. "Okay. Goodbye." Orion said, and walked away. Stargazer gulped. He didn't know what school was, but it seemed as if he was going to be around many older kids. He walked inside, and went down the hall leading to the room that he memorized. He gulped again and walked inside. As soon as the door opened, everypony in their seats turned and stared at him.
"Oh! Hello! Class, this is Stargazer. He is a bit younger though, so don't be too harsh." Apparently, Miss Daisy missed the fact that every student in the room had thoughts of pummeling the idiotic "Stargazer" as evil looks were in their eyes, and they pounded hooves.
"Why don't you take a seat right there, Stargazer?" Miss Daisy asked. He walked over and sat down in the seat. The student next to him leaned over and whispered to him,
"you're dead, dweeb!" Stargazer instantly felt nauseous, and threw up.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I have to make this two parts, I need to gain some time.
Until next time!
-Burritoburger