• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Draco

Chapter 23: Draco

There was a knock on the door, and I opened it to reveal Draco.
"Good evening, Stargazer. I know we all claimed that we were going to return home, but I can't help but wonder what you meant when you said that you went to different universes." He said. I looked back yesterday, when I met up with Muffin and Draco and the rumor that I went to three different universes went out.
"Come in, I'll explain a bit more." He walked inside.
"Yes, and we haven't even attempted to get to know each other." He said.
"Why do you always talk like that?" I asked, sitting in a recliner while he sat on the couch.
"Yes, I will explain. I lived a...different lifestyle. My father was a dragon, while my mother was a pegasus. How those two species even mix, I do not know. My father was the king of dragons, and he wanted to conquer as many places in the world as possible. He invaded the land of the Griffins, along with many others. My mother was not happy with this, and confronted my father one day. He was enraged at my mother's actions, and murdered her." I winced at the word 'murder'.
"My father wants me to take his place, for it is almost time for me to be king. However, I declined, and he banished me from my own home. I now wander the world, in search for somebody to stop my father. I believe you can truly help with my quest." He explained. I gulped.
"Well, I know how you fell about the dead parents part, but...what? You dad is evil, he killed your mom, and you want me to stop him?" I asked.
"While that is a highly crude explanation, it about sums it up." He responded.
"But, what am I supposed to do?" I asked.
"I have seen you fight. How you can send four more of yourself to fight alongside you." He said.
"Yeah, but, against dragons? That's gonna be tough, with the fact that they probably don't feel up to it." I said.
<I'm up for it.>
{It might be interesting.}
[I've always wanted to see a full grown dragon.]
(Let's whoop their asses!)
"Okay, so they are up for it." I said.
"By the way, you never told me where 'they' came from." He said. I sighed. I think I have lost count with how many times I have had to explain this.
"Okay, so I deliver mail. This black, shadow-like pegasus came out of nowhere, and tackled an innocent citizen. So, I chased him, and he disappeared. Later on, he appeared again, or his voice did, and I was sent to another dimension. In the dimension, these four voices just came on in my head. They claimed to be my consciousness, Anger, Knowledge, Peace, and Strength. They helped me escape the dimension. I was sent to a different one, and got saved by the pony that got attacked before. So, a few days later, my friend murdered somepony." Draco looked up.
"Which friend?" He asked.
"Bumble." I replied. He frowned.
"Don't worry, the entire thing was cleared off. Anyways, I was sent to another universe again, and my consciousnesses fell out of my head, into the real world. I escaped the universe yet again, and found my four clones. And, well, I died. It was wird though, it was as if god gave me a second chance. So after all of that, I found out, or, my consciousnesses found out how to control it. So, they can appear at will." I explained.
"Can you do it now?" He asked.
You guys feel up for it?
(But I'm so tired...)
{It will only be for a second, Anger.}
(Fine.)
The four of me appeared, and Draco inspected them.
"So, these are your four traits that make the full you." He said.
"Precisely." Knowledge said. Draco continued to inspect them. Anger moaned.
"You're just like Twilight." He said.
"Sorry. This is just very intriguing." He said. My clones returned to my head, and we sat back down.
"I can explain one part of your story." Draco said.
"That black pegasus you mentioned, he was an assassin my father hired." He said.
"Why me?" I asked.
"I guess my father knew you would have to be the one." He replied.
"Hm... that makes sense. About two months ago, I stopped a meteorite from destroying Equestria." I said.
"That was you?" He asked. I nodded.
"That must be it. My father witnessed this, and must have wanted to kill you due to it. Well, we must hurry with our mission, time is running out. My father wishes to take over Equestria next." He explained.
"Why?" I asked.
"Equestria is the only place he has failed to conquer." He said
"So, when do we get started?" I asked.
"In a week. Grab a few things, we will need some others to help us. Train a little." He said.
This is gonna be one hell of an adventure.
(This is gonna be awesome!)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
RPT.

I know this makes Stargazer more of a Gary Stu. Deal with it.