• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 2,768 Views, 699 Comments

Shoot For The Stars - Burritoburger



Stargazer is a normal pony that is trying to live out his normal life, with hilarity and uests.

  • ...
10
 699
 2,768

Heat: Day 1

Chapter 20: Heat: Day 1

After Anger was back in my head, we decided to stay for a while and wait until all of the mares were gone. We waited for about two hours in silence, until Lightning spoke up.
"Do you think they are still there?"
"I'll go check." I said. I walked up to one of the windows and pulled the curtain back to see eight mares smiling ear to ear. I closed the curtain.
"Nope." I said. He groaned.
"We have to get out of here!"
"What if... we went to your house, Stargazer?" Muffin said.
"Yeah, that makes sense. You live a mile away, after all." Lightning said.
"I can teleport you out, but you have to run immediately." Dinky said, and her horn glowed.
"Wait! We don't even have a-" The light flashed, and we were right outside of the house, where all of the mares turned to us, grinning.
"...plan." I finished. They all rushed towards us.
"RUN!" Muffin screamed. We ran away, a bunch of lustful mares on our tail. Lightning looked back and shot volts from one of his hooves, hitting a couple of the mares.
"Since when could you do that?!" I yelled.
"Ever since I was born!" He yelled back. He shot more lightning at them, but to no avail, as Twilight formed a magic bubble around the mares. His shot bounced off and hit Lightning himself, and he fell to the ground for a second.
"Help!" He yelled.
"Every stallion for themselves!" I yelled, and ran away.
"I'LL GET YOU FOR THI-" His voice was muffled as a bunch of mares covered him. We ran down an alley, panting.

Lightning's point of view

I felt the volts surge through me. While I was adapted to them, I could still fell some pain. I fell on the ground.
"Help!" I called out. Stargazer didn't even hesitate and ran off with Muffin.
"Every stallion for themselves!" He screamed. He's leaving me! He doesn't even care!
"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" I yelled at him, but he was far from sight, and the mares covered me.
"Now now, ladies, don't be so rough..." I started.
"Oh, we won't be rough." One of them said, obviously being sarcastic.
"Excuse me, why does this happen? I mean, you are all on a rape spree. Seriously?" I said.
"It happens, now mount me!" Another one said.
"No!" I shot towards the air, only to be tackled by Rainbow Dash. She pinned me to the ground.
"I'm going first!" She declared. My eyes widened. When we started only a few minutes ago, it was not pretty. Before she could even lean close to my, *cough* private areas, I punched her in the face, sending a shock through her body. She let go, and I got up.
"Who wants to be next to be shocked with at least 1000 volts of electricity?" I asked. It didn't matter though, as all of them tried to run up and get at least one touch of my, *cough* private parts, or even grab me anywhere, for that matter. After a while, I gave up and shot through the air, Rainbow Dash was knocked out, and the rest of the pegasi were too slow. I headed for Stargazer's house, but it would take a while. I landed behind a building, as I saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna with a lot of other mares roaming through central Ponyville.
Think of a plan, fast.
An idea snapped in my head. I flew up towards the sky, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I perched on top of a cloud, not a mare in sight.
Perfect. All I have to do is get across these clouds without being seen.
I jumped from cloud to cloud, nopony from the ground could see me.
So far, so goo-
"Hey." I jumped back, and saw Spitfire sitting on the edge of the cloud with me.
"I've always wanted to get to know you, and always thought that, you are pretty big, and strong..." She was circling around me.
"...and now I have you all to myself. Nopony interrupting, nopony taking you away, just the two of us." She came closer, and I backed away, nearing the edge of the cloud.
"All to yourself eh?" I looked down. "Fuck that." I dive bombed backwards off of the cloud.
"No!" She cried, and I fell until I heard somepony scream,
"STALLION!" A opened my wings and flew as fast as I could to Stargazer's house. I was wrapped in a strong, pink light, and I planned for that.
Play it cool, act like you're caught.
"Goddammit!" I yelled, getting pulled towards Princess Celestia, a lustful smile drawing on her face.
"Any last words, Lightning Streak?" She asked. I kept quiet.
"No? Then prepare for the foal-making!" Just as she took her magic away to come onto contact with me, I sent, eh, roughly 3000 volts of electricity, just to make sure. While Luna tended to her big sister, now fainted, the Sun kinda... sped up. It took about 2 minutes to make it reach nightfall. So, survived day one, two days to go.

Stargazer's point of view

We went down the alley, catching our breath.
"Dude, I think I'm in trouble." I told Muffin.
"Why?" He asked.
"I left Lightning to die." I responded. He chuckled.
"Well. no use hiding, it looks like he escaped." Muffin said. It was true. Lightning could be seen flying towards Ponyville square.
"We need to get to my house." I reminded.
"Looks like Lightning has gone that way, think we should take a detour?" Muffin suggested.
"Sure." I responded. I looked around to check if the coast was clear, and for the most part, it was. We slowly went in the opposite direction of Ponyville square. Luckily, we weren't caught, and was outside of Ponyville in no time. I brohoofed Muffin in victory.
"Oh, I KNEW one if them would could come around this way!" We heard a familiar, cheerful voice say. We turned around to see Pinkie Pie.
"Oh, but there are two of them! Let's see, eeny, meeny, YOU'RE MINEY!" She tackled me first. Of course, me. She didn't hesitate as she sucked on my dick. Yes, I totally said that. I kicked her off.
"Goddammit!" I yelled.
"What? Am I too rough? That's what I thought! I'm not done either!" She lunged at me again, but I dodged her and took to the sky.
"Wait! I can't fly!" Muffin yelled. I looked down.
"I'm baaack!~" said a familiar voice. Rainbow Dash was back up, and looked a lot more lustful than ever.
"Oh god!"
(Get outta there!)
I flew up into the clouds, and could see a figure plummeting in the distance.
What the fu-
{LOOK OUT!}
Rainbow Dash tackled me and launched me into the ground, leaving a small crater. I headbutted her before she could do anything else. But instead of looking as if she was knocked out it was almost as if she was sleeping on my shoulder. cuddling. With me. I got up, only to see the sun go below the horizon in seconds.
This day gets weirder and weirder.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
RPT!