• Published 24th Mar 2013
  • 580 Views, 11 Comments

I want my MUFFINS! - xXQw3rtyXx



Never, EVER, take Derpy's secret muffin stash.

  • ...
4
 11
 580

Raisins? Or Chocalate Chips?

Dash planned to go to Trottingham, and buy some more muffins. She took 500 bits with her, and flew away, right before Derpy arrived in her room.

"Eh?" Derpy tilted her head. She left, and dropped down. Derpy saw yet another pony eating a muffin, and beat her up, and took the muffin. "WHERE ARE MY MUFFINS?!" Derpy yelled. The pony below her was unconcious. She threw the pony 20 feet, and watched as the pony hit its head on a rock, then the cold hard ground. "Nope," Derpy checked Pony #9182 off her list. There was only one left; Celestia. Derpy immediantly checked her off the list, knowing that she, above all others, wouldn't take her muffins. The threw the list down, and cried. Derpy cried and cried, and cried, and didn't seem like she would stop. A crowd gathered around her, and Doctor Whooves steeped up, "Hey, Derpy? You wanna find out who took your muffins? Tardis is recalibrated! Fascinating how fast I did that, it felt like a couple hours, but it really was a couple seconds. Ahahahaa, fascinating world this is. Peculiar how you all exis..." Derpy looked up, "Really? Thank you Doc!!" Derpy kissed him, and flew away. Doc was left in the crowd, blushing. All the other people swooned, others laughed.

Derpy came up to the call box, and entered it. Lighting happened, and everything was dark. "Ooooooo, cool!!" Derpy said in the darkness. She was busy trying to feel the world around her, when everything turned blue again. She opened the door, and it was night. Derpy saw the second malemare trotting, probably going to the post station. She hid behind a rock, remembering that it was fatal to be seen in the past, and watched the second malemare take a package, and trot off. Derpy followed her, frequently hiding behind rocks, the other time, just flying up in the air. She even once hit a cloud with an anvil in it, and hurt her head. "Owee!" she yelled. The other malemare looked up, shrugged, and kept trotting. There were many animals this night, especially since the other malemare was taking a shortcut trough the Everfree Forest, where the clouds moved by themselves. Derpy couldn't rely hiding in the clouds anymore, so she decided to dash from rock to rock.

The other malemare; Kormito, a dark blue coated, turquoise mane, and green eyed unicorn. Kormito trotted into a thrift shop. She was in there for over an hour, and Derpy nearly fell asleep agasint a rock. She played with the dirt, made two hills, and played war. She ended up getting dirt in her eyes, and cried a little before it came out. Derpy was about to kick the dirt, then the shop's door opened. Kormito gallopped out, and Derpy had to gallop at full speed to catch up to her. Derpy contiuned to stalk Kormito for a couple hours. She was beginning to become hungry. Derpy grabbed a couple blueberry muffins, and munched it down. She had just eaten her last muffins.

Kormito arrived at the GEPS (Global Equestrian Postal Service) Office 12. Derpy realized that she didn't have the muffins. She was in there for another hour. Derpy continued to play war. Kormito came out with a large box. The muffins! "Eeek!" Derpy almost screamed out loud, luckily enough, Kormito didn't hear her.

Derpy followed Kormito, and finally arrived at Derpy's cardboard box. She watched as Kormito rang the bell on the box, and as past Derpy opened the box, and narrowly dodged the bell on the box when she opened the flap. Present Derpy watched as past Derpy took the box, and hid it under the boulder. The crack of dawn appeared, and stopped, then past Derpy flew away. Present Derpy sat behind a rock for a couple hours, then a shadowy figure appeard near the boulder. The pony was wearing a cloak. It pushed over the boulder, and the cloak fell off. It was Rainbow Dash. Derpy's anger increased ten fold. How dare Dash lie to her?

After Derpy returned, she looked for Dash, "DASH!!! DASH GET YOUR FAT PLOT OVER HERE! DO IT!! DO IT NOWWW!!!!" Derpy's eyes turned red, and she stated to float. "RAINBOW DASHHH!!!!!!" streeks of blue energy streamed from her cutie mark. Red bolts of lighting shot from her eyes. She was in the center of Ponyville, and a large crowd gathered round. They all got down when the center fountain blew up when a red bolt hit it. Rainbow Dash was pushed to the front of the crowd, and Derpy faced her, eyes red and flaming, energy zapping from her body. "YOU LIED TO MEEE!!!!!" and the the whole ground beneath Derpy caved in, and a bottemless pit appeared below her. "WHERE, ARE, MY, MUFFINSSS?!" Derpy raged." Rainbow Dash, face flushed with fear, took out a box from behind her back, "Right here?" Derpy immediantly calmed down, everything went back to normal, and her normal, happy face reappeared.

"Ok, thanks!" Derpy took the muffins and left.

The whole crowd hoarded Dash, "Uhhh, guys? Not my fault?" She flew up into the sky, into her mansion, and turned the security to max.

"What a week!" Dash screamed into her cloud pillow. She was relieved it was all over, and everything was finally back to normal. Now all she had to do was avoid her friend for the next week.


Derpy was in her cardboard box. Apparently, there was no blueberry muffins in the box. She trifled through them. Coffee, banana cream, extra butter, plain. She asked herself, "Raisins or Choclate Chip?"

The End.

FIN

Author's Note:

Short= 1-3 Chapters
Story= 4-8 Chapters
Novel= 9-13 Chapters
Book (I don't think I'll ever get here)=14-20 Chapters.
Series (I KNOW I won't get here, but we'll see)= Either 21+ Chapters, or a collection of STORIES<<<Story=4-8 Chapters.

Another Short :D
I NEED A COVER EDITOR!!!!!!!!

Comments ( 6 )

2315076 Great, really glad you didn't just give up on it. It's a great idea and I can't wait to see it prosper! Send me a message when you finish the re-write, I'd still like to read this story. :pinkiesmile:

2323955
You spelt write wrong. Lol

2324053 Sorry about that, my brain messes up that word up sometimes. :twilightsheepish:

2324059
My brain messes up the words:
Apple-Pear
Stand-Sit
Fun-Boring
Chair-Table
Face-Foot
Earth-Mars
Derpy-Ditzy
Facepalm-TROLL

2324090 Apple-Pear?

Well, that's just strange. :derpyderp2:

Login or register to comment