• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 877 Views, 15 Comments

Bad Company: Royal Guard - Master-Chief



Bravo company. Made up of some of Equestria's stupidest mother buckers the guard has ever seen.

  • ...
4
 15
 877

New Gear, New Weapons, But still the Same Ponies

All four members of Bad Company trotted down the white hallways. They stopped infront of the throne room doors. Thunder Hoof took a breath before using his magic to open the doors. Celestia smiled at the liutenant, but after looking at the rest of bravo company she frowned slightly. Thunder bowed and the others did accordingly after him.
"Princess." Thunder said as he stood back up.
"Bravo Company I have a few 'expeirimental' devices that I'd like for you to try out in the feild." Thunder still looked strait at the solar princess, while the others loked at each other with worried expressions.
"Um... What kind of devices are we talking about princess?" asked Sprickket. Celestia didnt respond but rather levitated a large wooden crate out to infront of the group. She opened it and the 'expierimental devices' tumbled out onto the throne room's floor.
"These Bravo company are you're new armor and uniforms, and your new form of a spear. Thunder Hoof picked up the solid black case that had his name and rank printed in white with his magic and opened it. Inside was a vest that had three different shades of green in a sqaure pattern. He pulled it out and placed it to the side. Next he pulled out an ovaled shapped hat that had the same color and pattern scheme that the vest did. Thunder Hoof took of his helmet; revealing his dusty white coat. He placed the hat on. He then pulled out a thin jacket that had his rank pinned to either sides of the collar. He slipped out of his bulky armor and placed the jacket on. On the sleeves were two armor plates that matched the rest of the equipment. He placed on the vest and secured the straps. He looked back inside the box and found a pair of orange sunglasses and placed those on as well.
"Damn this feels a hell ton better than the bulky armor," Thunder exclaimed. "Go ahed and get your stuff." He motioned for the rest of his sqaud to pick out their new equipment.

Golden Blade opened his case and found the exact same things that Thunder Hoof had found. But instead of a hat, he got a weird looking helmet that had orange goggles on it. He placed on his gear and then placed the green helmet on his almost white blue coat. He tied down the strap that was on his helmet. Rolling rock tapped the side of his helemt.
"Hey can you hear me?" Asked Rolling Rock in a joking manner. He was already in his new uniform and had a plain green beenie on his choca brown coat.
"Yeah I can hear you." replied Golden Blade. Golden Blade looked over at Spricket who was having trouble getting his helmet on. Thunder hoof used his magic and picked up the backwards helmet and placed it on correctly on Sprickket's green coat.

"Now Bravo company here are you're new tools that you'll be using." Celestia pulled out another wooden crate and placed it infront of them. It opened revealing slightly different black cases. They each took their own respective case and took out the most strangest of devices. Golden Blade though was already familiar with it and popped in a magizine and chambered a round. He stood strait up on his hind legs and aimed down his sights. He stood back down and looked back inside the case. He pulled out an acog scope and laser sight and placed them accordingly where they are meant to be. He checked the grenade launcher at the bottom. While he was doing this, the others watched him with awe struck expressions. They snapped out of it and did they're best to mimick Golden Blade. Both Thunder Hoof and Rolling Rock had the exact same weapons. While they tried to stand and aim down their sights, Sprickkets rubbed his head with his hoof.
"Uh, hey Golden Blade you know how to use this one?" asked Sprickkets, still looking down at his hulking weapon. Golden placed his gun down and trotted over to Sprickket and sat next to him. Quickly Golden placed a large round magizine into the bigger but similar gun that the others had.
"Okay you see here, when ever you load a magizine into this port here," He said pointing at the area with his hoof. "You slide it in and you want to hear a click. Once you hear that you pull back the action." He said turning the gun to show Sprickkets.

"Hey Golden how in the hell do you know how to do that?" Asked Rolling Rock. Golden Stood up and looked at the Staff sergeant.
"Its reallly the reason why I was transfered to Bravo Company." Golden said with a sheepish smile. Celestia stepped forward into the group of gaurd ponies.
"And that is why I want you to get familiar with them before you use them in the field. But that will have to wait till later, I must show you you're transporting system that our scientists have enginered." Celestia started to walk out of the throne room and the four of them followed close behind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackened walls surrounded Sethered and his sqaud of changlings as they marched to their queen's throne. They entered and bowed respectivley to their leader.
"Rise my subjects, you have demonstrated great honor and I award you with the most efective weapons that Equestria has and will ever see!" Chrysallis exclaimed with a evil smile creeping up her snout. The changlings infront of her stomped their hooves on the ground twice. Black boxes came into the room that were pushed by changling servants. The boxes were opened and revealed grey armor and oddly shapped poles that had attachments to them.
"You wil learn how to use these before we rise and take over Equestria!" The changelings stomped their hooves once more. The servants adorned the changlings that were recieving this great honour.

Comments ( 14 )

If you dislike this story please tell me why, I promise not to hold anything against you.:pinkiehappy:

2131279 It's spelt 'Guard'. Might want to correct that, a mispelt title gives the wrong impression.

Also, there are one or two spelling mistakes here. Just give it a quick proofread and you should be all set.

Aw heck yeah, I loved the first BFBC. I always felt that the second one got watered down to fit the whole "super serious first person shooter" genre to the point that the characters weren't even the characters anymore.

Ramblings aside, you have a nifty little product here. Good work.

Comment posted by Master-Chief deleted Feb 16th, 2013

2131444
Thank you very much, I had no idea:twilightsheepish:

2131470
Really? I kinda liked that one.:unsuresweetie:

Funny stuff.

Hmm. Slow down a bit. You gonna give backstory of how the character got put in BC or are they gonna be all 'Im here your here lets shoot someone mission over' . I also think negatively with how the changlings got so easily the same gear so soon. :rainbowhuh:

2132952
Its not that they got the same gear soon, its just that it just so happened they got it at the same time. But alright I'll try and slow down a bit, didnt realize I was going so fast.:pinkiehappy:

2132973 I actually should be thanking you for the laughs!
But, you're welcome anyway.

Changing my vote on this story and putting it in my tracking bookshelf now. The bad spelling and poor editing is what changed my mind. I'm sorry, but you get another dislike now. :applejackunsure:

I dislike this because...

1. Bad Company Crossovers should have HUMANS
2. "bucker" is not a real swear
3. bad spelling and editing

Login or register to comment