• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 2,851 Views, 22 Comments

Left 4 Dead: Equestria - Ken10Ethan



Louis and Coach from L4D 1 and 2 get trapped in Equestria. Simple, right?

  • ...
4
 22
 2,851

Chapter 5: Remorse

Coach sighed, and gripped, if it was possible, his pistol tighter. Ellis was breathing heavily, Rochelle was muttering "Stay calm, stay calm.." to herself, Louis was checking his gun to make sure it was ready, Fluttershy was simply hiding in a corner with Ellis. Nick was cursing under his breath. Everyone was thinking of how this tiny cottage was going to hold against the might of a muscled infected, suddenly, a knock was heard at the door, and a scared voice that seemed to try to seem brave, but failed terribly at it, said "Uhh..Fluttershy? Can you lemme in?" and then added "And quick!" Ellis got up, and his pistol at the ready, pulled open the door, he aimed his gun down, expecting infected coming after the newcomer, but no one was there. There was a rainbow pegasus right infront of them. Ellis nearly fell down, laughing loudly as he shut the door. The rainbow pegasus cocked a eyebrow at Ellis and said "Uhh.. 'Cuse me? What's so funny?" Ellis responded, eyes full of tears "You-" but was cut off by Nick, who simply said "Your hair is fucking stupid.." and went back to checking the window for the tank. The rainbow pony growled and flew straight up to Nick's face, and kicked him in it. Nick fell back, straight on his ass. "Ooof!" Exclamed Nick, clutching at his stomach with faint curses such as "Fucking hell.." and "God-fucking-damnit" and "Son of a bitch.." while doing so. Ellis said "Hey! Why'd you kick mah friend?" angrily. The Pegasus said simply "He said my hair was stupid!" and then trotted next to Fluttershy, who then said "R-Rainbow D-Dash? Y-Your alive!" and then, most unlike her so far, she jumped up and hugged the Pegasus. Rainbow Dash (Everyone assumed this was her name) then responded by saying awkardly "Umm..Yeah, i'm alive..Why wouldn't i be?" Fluttershy said quietly, "Umm..Well...I saw you dying...I guess it was just a lookalike!" and then hugged a little tighter, then let go. Ellis said loudly "Um, i don't mean to be rude to y'all, but...THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING TANK ABOUT TO SMASH INTO THIS HOUSE!" and rammed against the door. Louis was digging around in the closet, and found, to his amense suprise, (And happiness) a couple hunting rifles, and a tactical shotgun, Fluttershy said "Umm..There were some others..They said that i should 'give them to any people like us that comes here' but they..Umm...Died..." and then went back by Rainbow, who then gave a confused look to everyone and said "Wait...What is goin' on here!"...Everyone simply ignored her, and got loaded up. Rochelle gave a happy yell "Woo! Let's kick some Zed ass!"

ALERT: THE TANK IS COMING

Comments ( 12 )

A tactical shotgun? I think im liking the new Fluttershy :yay:

wait whoa whoa whoa why does fluttershy have loads of gunss thats a bit out of it...

In the story, previous survivors have guns because they asked her to store it.

What the fuck is going on?!?:rainbowhuh:
I have no idea wats happening:twilightoops:

bring it on u fucking 'roid raged freak :flutterrage::rainbowdetermined2::twilightangry2::ajbemused:

where's the rest?:rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum...

this is actualy a good story so far, keeping everyone in character. :twilightsmile: I think. :twilightoops: I'm sorry, but it's a little hard to tell because of your pacing.:applejackconfused:

Use the "enter" and "indentation" key more often, okay?

This is what I said at Chapter 1. However, I found this fic around the time you uploaded chapter 5. Follow my advice, and you will have plenty of readers soon.

Goodbye updates. :ajsleepy:

Dude..... We need some fuckin' moar story here.

Your story makes my penis hard.
i.imgur.com/8gLYp.jpg

Login or register to comment