• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 2,850 Views, 22 Comments

Left 4 Dead: Equestria - Ken10Ethan



Louis and Coach from L4D 1 and 2 get trapped in Equestria. Simple, right?

  • ...
4
 22
 2,850

Chapter 2: The Passing

"Are you seeing what i am seeing?" Spike said, although, i wasn't quite sure if he had even said it, as i was dazed at what was infront of me...A human being! A HUMAN!..In the flesh! There hadn't been one in Equestria for over 9000 years! It was a honor to meet the very being that created this realm! I gathered my thoughts and said, eagerly "My name is Twilight Sparkle, and i am Prince-" at that moment, one of the humans had spouted off, laughing on the ground "BWahahahahahaha! I must be dreaming! That is HILLARIOUS!" I tried to talk again, saying "Anyway..I am princess Celestia's stu-" but the human was still laughing. Okay, this was getting annoying, so i used magic to make the human stop talking, "Anyway, i am Princess Celestia's student, and i on behalf of all of Equestria, welcome you to PonyVille! Would you like some introducti-"

Coach was standing, his jaw on the floor. He was standing here, listening to a Purple Unicorn talking about..Equestria?...Princess Celestia?.... And..Twilight? Seriously? "Hoolee Shit..." he said. The unicorn responded with a "Pardon me? Anyway, you would just LOVE Flutt-" Coach pulled out his P220 and fired a shot into the roof, making everyone (Even including Louis) jump, bits of wood landed on his shoulder, he brushed them off. He would need to think about this in quiet. "Umm..Excuse me..Ma'am? I need a quiet place to think..Also, umm..Sorry 'bout the roof..." He was lead into the underground lab area by the still shocked Purple Unicorn, and began thinking.

Meanwhile, back with the Survivors,

"Oh mah god. Oh mah god, Coach is dead! Ah will never get to say goodbye!" Ellis said, hyperventilating.
Nick placed his hand on his shoulder "C'mon, dude. We need to leave..." Ellis pushed his hand away, grabbed a Shotgun, fresh ammo, a Pipebomb, some Pills, and a Medpack, and jumped below the bridge.
"Ellis! NO!" Nick and Rochelle said, but it was too late, Nick said angrily "Gr..I guess we'll hafta go after him..." Nick sighed, and only having a Pistol, he grabbed the only weapon left, a chainsaw, and said one last thing to Rochelle "Well, here we go!" and then hopped down into the depths below.