• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 2,850 Views, 22 Comments

Left 4 Dead: Equestria - Ken10Ethan



Louis and Coach from L4D 1 and 2 get trapped in Equestria. Simple, right?

  • ...
4
 22
 2,850

Chapter 1: The Sacrifice

"Coach, COACH! COAAAACH!"

"Wha?..What happened? Ah hell no! Y'all, what the HELL just happened to make me have this terrible goddamn headache?" Coach shouted loudly, but he didn't need reminding. He knew what happened...
A tank was..No, wait: IS attacking them. He shouted to the others, "Hey! Y'all! If i die because of you, i will kill you!" Coach shouted angrily. Ellis rushed forwards to grab his hand to pull him up. "Hey, ah ain't lettin' you down, Coach!" Coach was soon on his feet, and quickly ran behind the generator. He gulped down some Pain Pills and pulled out his Chainsaw, he revved it up and ran at the Tank, shouting "DIE YOU BIG UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!" The tank responded with "GAAAAAAAAARGH!" and a angry chest pounding. Coach waved the chainsaw, taking quite a bit of his energy to do. He pointed it at the Tank, and then ran into it. The tank spewed out oozy dirty red blood. But it wasn't enough, the Tank roared again, covering a annoyed Coach with spit. It tossed the chainsaw (And, as a extension, Coach) off his body lazily, the wound was healed, though covered in a rough scar, and rammed into the bridge. A shout was heard "AaaAAARGH!" and Louis, one of the previous Survivors Coach and his friends met with, was hanging for his life onto a small barrier. Francis responded by covering the Tank in bullet fire. Coach attempted to push Louis back up, but it was no good. He was going to fall. The tank rammed onto the bridge again, and again, each time making Louis even more unstable untill he only had one hand on the rail. Coach decided to shout for the Tank "Hey! You big ugly bitch! Come get me!" and then he tossed a small, glass container on the ground, staining it a dark green color. The tank ran at him, then he jumped out of the way. He then quickly ran for Louis, and attempted to pull him down safely. It wouldn't work, the Tank was not falling for Coach's ruse, and he was going to ram straight into them. Nick shouted "I got the last gas can in! The bridge is ope-" He stopped abruptly. The tank was going to push them straight into the sewers below...It wasn't untill the Tank had already done this that Nick and the others began shooting, but it was no good....

"COOOOOOOAAAAAAACCCCHHHH!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach was sitting on a bench, the sun was shining, the grass was nice and a little damp from a light shower the last day, and he was nice and young, he got up and donned a Yellow and Purple football helmet, breathed in and out and said "Hell yeah, let's start the day right!" and began playing. Right when he was about to preform a touchdown, however, he woke up with a annoyed grunt. "Wuzzat?..Why did you hafta wake me up?" Louis had a confused expression "What?...Coach, where are we?" Coach muttered "In a damn Zombie Apocalypse..Boy, are you right?" Louis gave a shaky chuckle "No, i am right, it is YOU that seems a little...Off..." He got Coach up and a bright light responded to Coach's efforts, a nice, sunny day. They were in a small building, seemed to be made out of wood. Coach was sleeping in a small, baby-sized bed, almost comical if it hadn't been covered in dried blood and sweat. He heard birds chattering outside. He said to Louis "Uhh...Boy, are we..Dead?" Louis gave another shaky laugh "No..I checked." he made a fake pinch on Coach's hand. They both were startled to hear a door slam closed, Coach pulled out a shotgun, but realized it wasn't there. Neither was his chainsaw, or his Pipe Bombs. He growled and pulled out his only weapon, two P220 Pistols, he tossed one to Louis and slid behind a small wooden railling over looking a vast Library room. They could hear a female voice saying "Spike, remind me to send a order to Quills and Couches, i'm running out of Quills!" And Louis chuckled quietly when they heard a slightly younger, male voice saying "Sure thing, Twilight!" Louis whispered to Coach "Uhh...Did you just hear someone say 'Twilight'?..As in, that really sparkly movie?..Wow, we must be in a Fan convention...Minus the fun of new games..." they must have heard them, as the Female voice said "Spike, did you just say something?" to which the male voice responded with "No, Twi, i did hear something, i'll check upstairs." Coach and Louis were startled, they saw a balcony and ran outside, the male voice said "Nothin- actually, i'll check outside..I think i hear something!" Coach sighed and said "Boy, we may as well, they obviously aren't infected! So they SHOULD be humans! I mean, c'mon, they can't be zebras or horses or something, right?" and walked out..What he saw, however, was NOT a human..It was a horse..And a dragon...
"Son..Of...A...Bitch..."