• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 1,383 Views, 11 Comments

The Master Of Chaos - OkeyDokeyLokey



When Discord grows tired of being the villain. He decides enough is enough and cartoon hops to find someone that will actually praise him for his actions and give him a chance rather than shun and hide from him.

  • ...
0
 11
 1,383

Chapter 2

“ Please. Somepony treat Discord as the good guy … not likely. He'll not get far.”

“ You'll go far Discord Don't worry.” Said Number 1 while lightly straightening his black glasses. Discord nodded and just took another sip of his chocolate milk. “ There's not many that have the powers you have. Put them to good use, you'll be a god.” Number 1 carried on while walking over to a girl in a red hat. “ Isn't that right Number 5?”

“ Heh heh, it ain't wrong I'll tell yah that.”

“ Thanks guys.” Said Discord. “ I mean just for once I want to be given a chance to prove myself. Didn't you have that episode were kids in the KND that were so good, got to act as spies when they became teenagers?”

Number 1 nodded. “ Yes there was that one episode. Great script if you ask me. But take it from someone that has their show no longer on live air but replay. Its worth it for the praise. You might even get a medal.”

“ Its got nothing to do with medals.” Said Discord as he snapped his fingers and multiple medals appeared. They were all different shapes and sizes.

“ No way!” Came another voice. Discord turned and saw Number 3 eyeing one of the slightly pink medals. “ This would go great with my purple teddy!” She exclaimed before grabbing the medal in her overhanging green sleeve and disappearing Number 1 and 5 watched her go before looking at Discord who shrugged.

“ Well she's most energetic out of all of us. After all its scripted.” Number 1 said casually. Discord huffed and made the medals disappeared. Number 1 carried on, “ Listen. I'm not sure if there are any cartoons which would praise someone like you but we have an inventory of all the customers and their cartoons in the back. Take a look and any cartoon you find that might match go on and take a look in it.”

“ Thanks Nigel.”

“ Uh, its just number 1.” Replied the leader of the tree house. Discord grinned before getting up and heading to the inventory. He expected it to be a peace of paper with all the names on it but what it actually was, was a green screen with all the names printed in white upon it.

“ Right then. Danny Fenton, 'Danny Phantom'. Maybe not the best idea there. Bloo and Mac. Fosters Home … bit of a mouthful. Grim and Evil. Huh, same name. Figures. Johnny Bravo. Think I'll pass on that. Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles. Huh, wouldn't expect those girls to be here. And maybe-” Discord was deep in thought when he felt someone knock him from the side. He cleared his throat looking at the culprit as he walked away. What he saw was a large man in an orange suit. He kept babbling on about the world tournament.

“ And for what. World recognition?” Discord heard. He intermediately zoomed and appeared in front of the man.

“ Say, could you repeat that again. What was this about a world tournament?” Discord asked. The man, who had long black hair and a scar on his face looked at him.

“ Its the worlds martial arts tournament. Takes place over in Dragonball Z. I'm just here before my time comes up then I'd have to go.” Said the man. Discord listened for a while, nodding his head. He suddenly got a very weird idea.

“ Hmm, say what would it take to enter-”

“ No can do. Only Dragonball Z cartoon characters can enter.”

“ Oh alright then. You have a nice sleep here.”

“ Huh. I don't follow...!” Discord suddenly snapped his fingers and the man fell asleep instantly. Discord chuckled and threw him into a cupboard.

“ You may not know me but I know you Yamcha. I'll be sure to give my thanks.” And with that Discord left the inventory and walked back into the bar and spotted Number 1. “ I'm off for tonight Nigel.”

“ That's Number 1 to you Discord!” He exclaimed. Discord chuckled before he jumped straight to the train. Discord couldn’t help but hum a tune as the train powered off towards the Network through the tube. He wasn't on it for long but when he got off, he was surprised to see a certain boy genius standing waiting for him.

“ Mandark?” Discord asked skeptically. The boy took of his glasses, rubbed them then put them back on.

“ Thought I'd find you here.” He said. Discord stayed quite and stared expectantly. “ Oh right, well I'm here to ask you to come to my cartoon for a while. I've invented something new and you're one of the only characters that would actually like it. So do you wanna come over?” Discord thought for a moment. The Network didn't start airing for another hour so he had time.

“ Sure. Although I expect to be dazzled by this invention-”

“ Oh trust me. It wont disappoint.” Replied Mandark with a grin. They both left the entrance to Codename: Kids Next Door and entered into Dexter's Laboratory. They hopped on the extremely modern customized train and in a matter of seconds, they were at the end of the shows main street. Discord looked back at the dark tunnel and back to the street. Mandark caught his curiosity. “ Oh me and Dexter actually paired up to do that. FTL Tube Travel we call it. Soon to be installed into all other cartoon tubes. “

“ How very interesting.” Said Discord while tapping his chin. Mandark lead him down the street, not without giving a glance to one house not far from his.

“ There's the main characters dexter's house.” Said Mandark.

Discord looked over at the seemingly normal house and shrugged. “ Looks normal to me?”

Mandark gave Discord a deadpan stare before walking into his house. “ No I've been studying your type of powers for a while Discord. Chaotic energy that is. And you'll be pleased to hear that I've been able to recreate it!” Said Mandark as he lead Discord through the house and into his bedroom. Discord himself wasn't sure how to take the news but kept his mouth shut. “ Obviously I can't replicate it to the standard of the original. Said originals being yours but I can get it not far off.”
Mandark then suddenly tapped the wall, put his hand then face then eye on it all in sync then a massive door opened on the wall letting Discord see all types of weird and wonderful things within it.

“ So this is your scripted lab?” Asked Discord.

“ You said it. A little smaller than Dexter's but its quality not quantity is what I always say.” And with that he lead him in. Discord let his eyes travel over everything. Electricity buzzed all around him and there were several tubes and screens all reading things he couldn't understand. Mandark lead him through all this until they came to what looked like a small gun. The boy genius stopped and spread his arms. “ Here we have it. The Discordinization array.”

“Probably named it himself.”

“ Named it myself thank you.” Mandark spoke with pride. Discord bit his tongue in an effort not to laugh.

“ What does it do?”

“ Well … let me give you a preview.” And with that, Mandark hopped into the seat at one end of the machine. He pressed a couple of buttons and suddenly the end lit up with the same energy Discord has power over. Mandark then fired it at a small glass in the middle of a target and the glass suddenly filled with chocolate milk before turning into a shattered peace of glass.

Mandark stopped the machine and inspected the shattered glass. “ Like I said. Not as good as the original.” He said. Discord nodded. He continued to let the mad genius inspect the glass as he let his eyes wonder again. Soon he found himself staring at a glowing crystal suspending within a force field. He peaked back to Mandark and saw he was deep in his inspection and smiled. He snapped his fingers and appeared in front of the field and saw the crystal. It was a dark colour of green. It reminded him of Chrysalis' hive with the colour.

Discord then turned his attention to the field and scoffed. “ As if.” He muttered and put his hand straight through it, grabbing the crystal. Suddenly though. As soon as he grabbed it, the crystal stared to glow. It glowed for a moment before it quickly stung his hand. Discord yelped and through it back into the force field where it became suspended again.

“ Discord!” Shrieked Mandark. Discord turned and saw the boy staring daggers at him. “ What are you doing over here!?”

“ Nothing.” Discord quickly said. Mandark looked at him then at the crystal.

“ You didn't touch it did you?” He said slowly. Discord held his poker face and shook his head. Mandark let out a sigh of relief. “ Thank you whoever looks down on us. If you touch that, who knows what might have happened.”

“ Um … pray tell. What would have happened?” Discord asked.

“ Well this is one of my most dangerous inventions. A biological weapon basically. I can't use it because its too destructive so its suspended in here were nothing can get it.” Discord inwardly chuckled. “ But what it does is a story for another time. Anyway, you better get going. Show starts in half an hour.”

“ Oh, right. Well anyway, it was a pleasure being here and seeing your lab Mandark.”

“ Oh not at all Discord. I'll see you at the next meetup.”

“ Yeah … next meetup.” Discord replied unenthusiastically before he snapped his fingers and appeared at the tunnel. He stopped for a moment and brought his hand up to stare at the spot the crystal stung him. There wasn't anything apparently wrong so Discord shrugged and got on the train.


The train took him back to the Network and without missing a beat. Discord snapped his fingers and appeared outside the Dragonball Z tunnel. He smiled inwardly as he walked into it.

Suddenly a blue light appeared in the form of the security guard. “ Name?” He asked. Discord yelled in frustration.
After dealing with the security guard yet again. Discord was on his way through the tunnel and was smiling. All he had to do was wait until the second to last fight and beat whoever it was and win the praise and all the medals he could ever want. He'd then return with them and he'd finally be aloud in the castle. Discord was then plunged into bright light as he left the tunnel and entered into the cartoon world of Dragonball Z. He could see for miles around but nothing interested him except one thing. The gargantuan stadium situated to the left of the train.

“ Here we go.” Discord laughed. He didn't even wait for the train to stop before he leapt out and flew towards the stadium. The sounds of cheering and chanting entered his ears.


--------------


Back in the cartoon My Little Pony, they were airing earlier than expected and again. It was a replay episode that featured Discord. They were currently a third of the way through the episode and Celestia was nailing the acting as well as Twilight and the others as per usual.

She gasped and started pacing. “ That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break. This doesn't make sense …” She waited as did the others. Celestia's eyes twitched. “ This … This doesn't make sense …?” She said again. Again she got nothing. No scripted laugh from Discord. She turned to the main six and they shrugged. She gave them a look that said keep their game faces on and she held her serene calmness as she headed for the visible red line.
The red line that the viewers could see up until. Celestia walked and knocked the best ventriloquists out the stadium as she spoke. “ Discord? … Discord?” She finally stepped out the red viewers line and broke out into an all our sprint. “ DISCORD!!?” She shrieked. She rounded the corner out the throne room doors and found nothing. She turned and ran back in and looked at the main cast.

“ Discord. He's, he's gone.”

There was a collective gasp before all the ponies started babbling on about how this was the end if they couldn't find him. They weren't aware of it but suddenly a red hue descended over them. The ponies all turned to look at the viewers window to see it was gone.

“ Celestia what's making everything red?” Twilight asked. Celestia was about to answer before Luna burst into the room.

“ Sister. The sky. We've, We've been put off air.”

Author's Note:

Well then. Here's chapter 2. Hope you enjoy it and I'll have the third up soon!

Comments ( 7 )

Celestia meet karma. This is a perfect example on why you should be nicer to people.

Does Discord have a catchphrase like Ralph's?

what happen next chapter?

Please continue.

Uhhhhhh.anyone ever herd of ab libing?

Nice story, when will there be an update(if ever)?

Login or register to comment