• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 1,383 Views, 11 Comments

The Master Of Chaos - OkeyDokeyLokey



When Discord grows tired of being the villain. He decides enough is enough and cartoon hops to find someone that will actually praise him for his actions and give him a chance rather than shun and hide from him.

  • ...
0
 11
 1,383

Chapter 1

“ So hey there everypony. So um, yeah I'm Discord. I'm the heh, master of chaos and I'm a villain of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm made up of different animals and I'm about nine to ten feet tall. I am the controller of chaos and I'm probably the best there is at it. I live in a stone statue just now which is fine, but I have to sit and watch the others have fun and be free. And then I have to reply my episode over and over again. I get turned to stone at least four times a week. So i'm the bad guy in this show and I have to cause chaos and destruction. But I get foiled every time by six ponies. Id never really stand a chance I mean the name is in the power they use. Elements of Harmony. They would always win. So after I get turned to stone, the show ends and I can walk about again. But I still have to go and sleep and live on that pedestal. Which is also fine but I get a first class ticket to the show of a lifetime. Watching the others have a great time without me. I've been doing this for about a year and a half now. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for still being here. Most shows like mine go down within ten episodes but oh no. Not mine. The following we have is by far the largest. Its not that I have to live in stone of watch the others, its just. Gah, I have to say, its the fact that I can't love my show and job if nopony else seems to like me for it. I mean at the end of the day, they finish and go home. I stay and wait to be bad another day. I guess I just wish … Darn. It must be the high life to be the good guy.”

Discord. The master of chaos and all disharmony sat and looked up after his brief monologue and stared at the others sitting in a circle as they started to clap. They were in a sitting room and were all sitting on wooden chairs facing one another in a conference style.

“ That was great, that was a good talk Discord.” Said Yosemite Sam. “ And I feel I can speak for the rest of us when I say that we can relate to you. And that we have all come to peace with what we are as villains.”

“ Really?”

“ Yeah we have.” Smiled Sam.

“ Uh over here.” Said another villain while licking his lips. “ I'd like to say a few words if you please.”

“ Sure go ahead Joker.” Replied Sam. The Joker, who sat in the middle of Megatron and Garry Oak smiled and straitened his purple jacket.

“ Do you wanna know how I- Uh sorry. Job gets ahead of me sometimes. I'm the Joker and I'm a villain.” There was a chorus of 'Hi Joker' from everyone before he turned to Discord. “ Discord Listen. I know how yah feel. When I was just about to kill the bat, I get stopped and thrown into prison. And that happens to me all the time. I never get to actually kill him. And that's when I thought to myself, why am I so bad. Is it because its scripted for me to be. Well yes that’s partially why. But that’s it. There’s nothing else telling me to be bad. So what am trying to say here is that, you're the bad guy but that doesn't mean to say you are the bad guy?” He smiled and the group clapped for him. Aku chuckled on Discords right and Sylvester just crossed his arms and kept to himself. Sam piped up again.

“ So. Outa all the days to show up. You pick today. Give me the beans – why d'ya choose today?”

“ Oh well I'm not quite sure really. Need I follow a schedule I mean come on.” He saw them all still waiting and huffed. “ Alright fine I wanted to meet others like me okay.” Said Discord. The group all yelled in their approval. Aku laughed and put his hand on Discords shoulder.

“ You know Discord. As a fellow master I feel like you made the right decision to come here. You're the master of chaos, I’m the master of darkness, old Megatron there is master of the Decepticons. We're all masters here.”

“ Well thanks Aku-”

“ Actually its pronounced Ak-oo.”

“ Oh. I'll remember that for next time then.”

Sam cleared his throat and ruffed his orange moustache gaining the villains attention. “ So is there anything else you'd like to share with us Discord?” Everyone in the room went silent and watched the master of chaos. Discord thought for a moment before his shoulders drooped.

“ Well there is one thing...”

“ Well what are you waiting for! Spit it out!” Ordered Zim. Discord rolled his eyes and sighed.

“ Um, well yeah I don't want to be a villain any more.” Said Discord. This got him gasps all around. Aku's burning eyebrows flared up and hit the sealing, Sam fired off his guns all around and Mandark took of his glasses in astonishment. Megatron stood up and pointed at him.

“ You can't go against the storyboarders fool.”

“ Yeah. You have to stick with the script or you'll get put off air.” Agreed Mandark. There was silence for a moment before and voice broke it.

“ ...You ain't going Courage on us are you?” Asked the Joker quietly. The villains looked and the Joker and then at Discord who in turn wore a face of shock.

“ Courage! What! No! I'm not going Courage and I never will. I mean c'mon.”

“ Discord Discord we know.” Started Sam raising his hands. “ But I need to tell yah. I've learned from the best and when you accept who you are. Your show and your characters will be better of.”

“ Hey, Discord.” Said Gary. “ Just one episode at a time.” Discord nodded in reply. He watched the other villains for a moment but didn't smile.

“ Can I have a turn?” That cat named Sylvester asked. Sam chuckled at him and motioned with one of his pistols.

“ Sure thing Sylvester. You have the floor.”

“ Oh uh. Alright then. Hi my names Sylvester. And I'm a villain.” said Sylvester with his unrelenting lisp. The group all said hello to him. “ Discord I feel yah buddy. Its not that I have to try and catch that bird all the time its the fact that everyone laughs at my lisp. Its now a landmark quote when I say suffering succotash. I could understand if it were put on for the show but that's how I normally speak. And not only do the views laugh but everyone in the network laughs. Its like a disability and you wouldn't be laughing if it were a broken leg or something. I guess I just get tired of getting laughed at.” The cat finished and the group clapped for him.

“ Well Sylvester. There are some of us who hate how we are as well. Mandark over there hates his bowl cut hair but like your lisp, he can't get rid of it and you know why?” Said Sam.

“ Because its scripted.” Drooled Sylvester. Sam nodded and let it sink in for a moment. Discord felt a pang of pity for the cat but held it at bay. Not a minute past before Sam cleared his throat and spoke with some surprising enthusiasm.

“ Whelp I think that's enough for one night.” He said. “ Lets finish of with the villain's chant.” After he said it, they all rose and held hands with each other and put their heads down. All their voices soon sounded through the room and the house.

“ I'm a villain. And that is good. Its good to be bad. And if bad is who I am, then there is no one in any show that I would rather be.”





The Master Of Chaos





“ Well alright guys see yah next week.” Said Sam as the villains filed out.

“ Good luck Discord.” Said Aku as he left. Discord didn't say anything.

“ Don't forget your Glasses Mandark-”

“ Yeah I have them.” Replied Mandark. Discord gained a slight smile and filed out after them. He left the house and came onto the main street of ' The Looney Tunes Show Avenue'. He saw Bugs and Daffy sitting having a chat with Porky Pig. Discord paid no more attention as he walked to the end of the street and round the corner where he was met with a large tunnel. The members of the group had taken up seat on a cart and above it on the roof of the tunnel it read ' The Network'. Discord huffed and took his place on the cart as he and the other villains left Looney Tunes and travelled through wiring all the way back to the broadcast station. The dark tunnel gave way to light and soon he was in the network station. It was buzzing with characters from all sorts of shows coming and going from one show to the next. Tunnels lined the wall with the name of the show they led to above them.

Discord hopped off the cart and couldn't find the will to hover or fly over to his tunnel. So he accepted just walking over for once. As left the Looney Tunes tunnel a quick light flashed and out popped a face he knew all to well.

“ Random security check name please.” Said the officer. Discord growled and said nothing. The guard waited for a moment before he looked over the board at him and raised an eyebrow. “ Name please.”

“ Sosuke Aizen … who do you think!”

“ Your name sir.”

“ Discord.”

“ Where you going today and where have you come from?”

“ Came from Looney Tunes and I'm headed to My Little Pony.”

“ Alright then anything else to say?”

“ Goodbye.” Said Discord as the blue security guard bleeped out of existence. He then carried on but as he walked though, many of the other shows characters steered clear of him or moved out the way.

“ Wow stay away from that guy.” Phineas said to Ferb. Discord didn't react and just kept walking. He walked past a flashing poster which held Ichigo upon it saying not to die outside of your own show and Goku came up to him and patted him repeating what he just said with a wave. Discord avoided looking at it as he hopped on the train back the Equestria with a sad smile.

“ Here we go again.” He muttered. The train took him back through the wires and he burst into the sunlight world of Equestria. His train took him through the land and halted with a jolt outside the royal palace. He was met with the sound music and lots of noise. This wasn't a sound Discord wasn't familiar with but this time it was different. Discord turned to the castle and saw it was fitted out for a party with white satin drapes and red carpets. Very specific decorations.

“ Pfft, another Gala!? They just had one two episodes ago.” He exclaimed as he got out and travelled to the base of the castle gates. He nodded as he walked past the guards he did nothing in return. Same as always he thought. Discord wasn't one for entering when the ponies where having their parties but tonight he thought differently. Tonight he wanted to join and actually celebrate with them. Discord walked up to the palace doors and stood for a moment. He peered through the small view hole and looked in. What he saw made home do a double take. “Spongebob! He's not even in this show.” He exclaimed. He took a step back and composed himself. “ Right uh knock and smile. Knock and smile.” He whispered to himself before knocking the door three times.


Inside the palace, lights and music were being used to there maximum and ponies were dancing and having fun. Princess Luna and Celestia were at one side of the palace with the 'main six' cast. They heard the knock and Luna let a grin spread over her face.

“ That's probably Ben and Gwen. Late as usual, or rather probably due to Ben.” She said happily. Across the room next to the door, Chrysalis chuckled and turned.

“ I'll let them in.” She said. Chrysalis trotted to the door and opened it with her magic but was met with a sight she least expected. Standing just outside was Discord. She didn't have to think twice before slamming the door closed and yelling. “ Its Discord!” It was funny how the atmosphere turned from normal party to fear and anxiety that quick. Celestia nudged Luna from the side and leaned to whisper.

“ You've always been more friendly with him. Get him to leave.” She said. Luna let her eyes widen and a sad smile appeared on her face.

“ Oh … right. Get him to leave. I'll just be a moment then everypony.” She replied to everyone. She trotted past Chrysalis and gave her a smile before opening the door to see Discord. “ Hello Discord. What brings you here?”

“ Hey Luna. Nothing really I just heard the loud yells and noise and just wanted to check everything was alright. Everything is alright right?”

Luna cringed slightly before replying. “ Yeah everything’s fine. Erm, its music playing and nothing more.” She said. There was a moment of silence between the two.

“ Heh.” Discord laughed forcefully. They stood in silence for a moment more before the door opened and out came the tall and thin orange form of Wilt. His basketball wristbands as bright as ever.

“ Hey Luna, they're uh, about to bring out the cake. Sorry for the disturbance.”

“ Hey Wilt.” Discord said smiling. Wilt looked at him before wincing and mouthing sorry before closing the door. “ Well then. Cake. I've never had it before when its been made by someone else.”

“ Is that … so.” Replied Luna rubbing her to forelegs together and looking around the room.

“ Yeah. Wonder what it would be like. Probably great knowing someone else made it and I'm getting to have a peace.”

“ Oh uh … right.” Luna said quietly. There was yet another moment of silence before Luna finally caved in. “ I uh, don't suppose you'd want to try a peace?” She offered.

“ Would I!” Exclaimed Discord before he almost ran past her and burst the doors open. “ Hello everypony!” He yelled with glee. Everyone in the room, as if it were even possible, became more silent. Luna walked around him and smiled at her sister sadly. Rarity composed herself and smiled at him.

“ Discord dear. How delightful for you to come.”

“ Yeah I didn't think I'd be aloud in but hey. Here I am. Oh and is that cake!?” He said as he gazed at the cake. This cake was something else. He remembered when they made the Triple M but this was something else. He knew Pinkie would have made it but the elegance and the look of it told him that Rarity had a hand in it and from the colour, Rainbow probably added a little. The cake itself was of the palace and a small amount of the surrounding land. Every pony at the party was made in a small icing figure and was either inside the palace or on the balconies. He noticed Chrysalis, Sombra and even Trixie were there. But he couldn't find himself. He suddenly felt a hole in himself widen and walked over to it.

“ Oh this old thing. I just threw it together with Pinkie.” Rainbow said sheepishly. Discord stared harder at it trying to find himself.

“ Uh, yeah its great and all but um. Heh. Where am I?” He asked. Celestia saw Rainbow at a loss for words and came to the rescue.

“ There wasn't enough space for you I'm afraid-”

“ But you have enough for the other villains?” Discord interrupted.

“ Well they are able to be kind and thoughtful outside of their episode characters. You on the other hand are scripted to have chaos constantly in you-”

“ Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't control it.”

“ That's besides the point Discord.” There was silence after that. Discord was slowly losing his game face and his calm and collected demeanour.

“ Well how about we make me,” He snapped his fingers and a small icing figure of himself popped into existence. “ And we put me at least in the castle with you all.” He then put the figure beside Luna and Celestia.

“ I'm afraid we can't.” Replied Celestia while taking the figure in her magic and taking it off the cake.

“ Well then how about we take you off and put me in your place for a change. Y'know. Swap places for once.” Discord said and he snapped his fingers again and the figure of Celestia was swapped with the figure of Discord in her magic. There was a small gasp from the surrounding viewers.

“ How about we just eat the cake and be done with it?” Suggested Luna but Celestia raised her hoof and she closed her mouth.

“ Discord. Figures on the cake represent ponies that can be good and are praised outside of the show. You haven't done anything to prove your worth.”

“ Well I would if I got the chance.”

“ This cake is meant for good ponies only. Not villains like yourself.”

“ Well what would it take to be on that cake hmm. To be praised as the good guy for once-”

“ Yes. But that wont happen because you are just the bad guy. The villain.”

“ No I'm not.” Discord said dangerously quietly. Celestia didn't let up.

“ And we would all be better off if you just didn't come here at all unless you were scripted.”

“ No.”

“ So please and do what everypony is to afraid to say and leave.”

“ NO!” Discord all but yelled and golden power surged outward from him destroying the cake and most of the things around him. Celestia stood shocked and said nothing. Discord on the other hand was breathing heavily and trying to control his anger. He took a step towards the door and spoke as he walked. “ You know what. I'm gonna go and find somepony who will actually treat me as the good guy for once. Yeah. I'm going to get somepo- no. Someone to treat me as a hero and not a villain and the way they'll treat me. It'll make you all look mediocre in comparison.” And with that Discord left and slammed the door. Celestia huffed and took the icing of herself as Chrysalis came up beside her.

“ Do you think he'll actually do it?”

“ Please. Somepony treat Discord as the good guy … Not likely. He'll not get far.”

Author's Note:

Hey there Guys. Soooo Wreck-It-Ralph meets MLP. Well I'm certainly enjoying writing it so far. Hey, it'll be a little different from
the movie though. Think of it as taking a little artistic licence heh heh. Anyway hope you enjoyed it and what is to come!!