• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 29,513 Views, 719 Comments

Transformers Prime: Friendship is Magic (A Hub Crossover Special) - thelastprime



A magical accident opens a portal to another planet, and brings fourth an adventure with the heroes of two worlds. (It could happen, Only on The Hub!)

  • ...
40
 719
 29,513

Chapter 3

In the secluded area right outside of Ponyville, three miles from Fluttershy's cottage, a meeting of first contact had been made between the Ponies of Equestria, and an Autobot, from Cybertron. Inside the crater, where Bumblebee had crash landed, the six bearers of the Elements of Harmony are now gathered around the Autobot scout, who is now sitting cross legged, and looking at the ponies.

"So, um, shouldn't we like, ask where he came from?" Rainbow Dash said to Twilight.

"Well, I don't know where he came from, but we know EXACTLY how he got here." Rarity fumed. "Sweetie Belle, always causing trouble where ever she goes."

Bumblebee, kept eyeing the six strange looking ponies, the whole time, trying to make sense of the situation.

He never imagined equines could speak, at least never on Earth. He then realized, he may no longer BE on Earth! As the horses and ponies from that particular planet were not sapient, let alone capable of speech.

"Um, so, who you are, and where do you hail from, good sir?" Twilight politely addressed the giant robotic visitor.

"My Name is Princess Twilight Sparkle," She introduced her self, her wings fluttering a bit out of excitement, as she then points to each of her friends.

"And these are my friends, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy."

Bumblebee could only think of one thing at this point.... "who in the Allspark NAMED them?!"

Bumblebee responded in his usual electronic bleeps and blips. The Mane 6 were puzzled by his sounds.

"Oh the poor thing, he's unable to speak." Rarity said.

"Or maybe it's some foreign language." Twilight added.

"Um, yeah, he CAN talk. He just said his name was Bumblebee." Pinkie Pie explained.

"Wait, Pinkie Pie, you can understand him?" Twilight asked. "How?"

"Twi, It's Pinkie Pie, never question it, or think about it too much. You'll go crazy. Trust me." Rainbow Dash said to the alicorn princess.

"What kind of a weird name is Bumblebee anyway?" Rainbow Dash smirked.

Bee gave a number of high pitched chirping noises.

"Well, he just said, What kind of name is Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy translated.

"HEY! What's that supposed to mean?" Dash angrily yelled, then she realized something. "Fluttershy? You can understand him too?"

"Oh yes," the timid little pegasus replied. "I don't know why but I can make out what he's saying. I guess my ability to talk to animals, and other creatures naturally helps out."

"Well, I guess that makes sense." Twilight added.

"Bumblebee is it? Well I think the name suits you very well my dear." Rarity said to the Autobot. "Especially with that black and yellow scheme. Simply marvelous. Your colors are quite lovely."

Underneath his mouth plate, Bumblebee was smiling to the compliment the fashionista had given him.

"And let's not forget those cool wings on your back. I bet you can fly really really FAST!" Pinkie Pie squealed.

Bumblebee responded with more beeps.

"Oh, I see." Fluttershy said.

"What did he say?" Applejack asked.

"Well, he said those aren't wings, and he can't fly. Those are actually, um, doors."

The ponies were slightly dumbfouded by this.

"Doors, to what sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

Bumblebee gave an electronic response.

"He says he'll show us." Pinkie Pie translated.

To the ponies' astonishment, Bumblebee's body began to shift and change, like a giant puzzle. Before they knew it, he had transformed into what looked like a strange carriage like vehicle.

He then opens his driver side door to show the ponies his interior.

"Oh I get it, DOORS! Funny Joke!" Pinkie Pie began to laugh.

Wow, that was AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash beamed.

"So ya turn into a carriage? But I don't see where anypony can pull ya." Applejack stated.

Bumblebee felt slightly insulted by the comment. He responded with another round of electronic buzzes.

"He said it's not a carriage, but a very mint muscle car. What ever that is." Fluttershy translated.

"A car?" Twilight stated as she took a closer look.

Her eyes then widened, and her wings extended. A large smile then appeared on her face.

"It really IS a car! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen one of these since I was in the mirror universe. Flash Sentry's counterpart of that dimension owned one. How EXCITING!" The Alicorn Princess explained with enthusiasm.

The rest of the ponies simply looked at her with puzzled expressions.

"Umm, Egghead..... What's a car?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"A Car... Also known as an Automobile. A self propelled motor vehicle powered by a fossil fuel engine used for long distance locomotion at high speeds. It's one of the many technological wonders from the alternate world such as Television, Airplanes, Cellular Phones, Computers, and the Internet."

As Twilight finished her short lecture, the rest of the girls looked more confused than ever.

"Uhh, I think ya lost us there, Sugarcube." Applejack muttered.

Bumblebee then revved engine loudly, showing the power of a motorized vehicle. This caused Fluttershy to jump behind Rarity, while Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie inched closer in wonder.
Pinkie then laid her head on Bumblebee's hood, as it vibrated.

"HEEEEEYYYY!!!! THIIIIIIIISSSS MAAAAAAKEESSSS MMMMMYYYYY VOOOOOIIIIIIICCCCEEE SOOOOOUUUNNNNDD SIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!!"

"Pinkie, stop that." Twilight said while annoyed by her antics.

Bumblebee then transforms back into robot mode. He couldn't help, but find the one called Pinkie Pie, funny as he began to make a high pitched sound.

"Aww, he's laughing! I'm glad I made you happy." Pinkie beamed at him.

"So, Bumblebee, where did you come from, and how is it you turn into a car? I have so many questions." Twilight asked.

Bumblebee began to respond in his usual electronic noises for a good minute or two, then he seemingly finished.

"Oh I see, very interesting." Fluttershy said.

"Flutters? Translation?" Rainbow interjected.

"He says he's from the planet Cybertron, and that their homeworld is no longer inhabitable because of a long war. Oh how terrible. But he did say that he and the other Autobots are now living on a planet called Earth." Fluttershy explained.

"Earth? What kind of a name is that for a world? You'd might as well called it Dirt." Rainbow Dash said.

"Stop being so Rude Rainbow Dash, he's a guest on our world. I swear, sometimes you can be so childish." Rarity hissed.

"So he's an alien. That's mighty interestin'." Applejack said.

"Yeah, like something out of the comics I've seen Scootaloo read." Rainbow Dash added. She then turned her attention to Twilight.

"Hey Twilight! When you went to that other world through the mirror, did the aliens there look like Bumblebee?" Rainbow asked.

"No, I can't say that they do. I mean, his stature and shape looks similar to the inhabitants of that dimension, but they're not giants made of metal. He must be from another world beside the one through the mirror." Twilight explained with a smile on her face. "Fascinating! I didn't think there were other inhabited worlds besides that one."

"Well on with his story," Fluttershy continued, "He says he's a soldier in the Autobot army."

"Soldier? You're not here to invade us are you?" Rainbow Dash yelled while in a boxing stance.

Bumblebee gave a quick response with several beeps and blips.

"No, he says Autobots don't invade, they defend and protect." Fluttershy translated.

"Well, ain't everyday we get to meet a metal alien warrior from another world." Applejack said with astonishment.

Bumblebee responded again.

"He says hes' no great warrior, but a scout mostly." Pinkie translated for the others.

Bumblebee then gave a long winded speech with his sounds, as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie listened intently.

"Oh my..... He says he's been separated from the rest of his squad." Fluttershy explained. "He fell off the ship he was on when they came to our world. He needs to find them."

"Of course we'll help you Bee, and then I'm gonna throw the biggest WELCOME TO PONYVILLE GIANT ALIEN ROBOT party for you and your friends!" Pinkie Pie added.

"Well the question is, how do we find them?" Twilight asked the Autobot.

Bumblebee looked at his right arm, then pressed something. His forearm turned into a computer screen, as Twilight and the others looked in awe. He then began to speak in his electronic voice again.

"Oooohh, he says this is called a locator beacon, whatever that is, it'll help him find the other Autobots." Pinkie translated.

several red dots appeared on the viewscreen of his computer, as Bumblebee spoke again.

"So those dots are your friends?" Fluttershy asked.

Bumblebee simply nodded.

"Ok then, girls, let's go search for these other visitors. I'm sure they can't be hard to miss. Especially if they're giant robots like Bumblebee here." Twilight explained as she rallied the others.

"That thing looks like a cool map." Rainbow Dash said, as Bumblebee responded with his usual sounds.

"That's because he said it is. And I think I'm kind of figuring it out. So this is where we are," Fluttershy said, and that area where the other red dots are happens to be..... Oh, My...."

"What is ever the matter Fluttershy?" Rarity asked in concern.

"That's...... The Everfree Forest!" Fluttershy shrieked.

The girls looked at each other, and all of them gulped hard.