• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 854 Views, 23 Comments

Wonderful Mistakes - Saacsa



Its best for you guys to just read it, lol. But i have to give a hint so, The mane six are sucked into our world to face the challenge of getting home by the help of 4 humans

  • ...
7
 23
 854

Wonderful Mistakes

"I... um... I-I think that I l-like you..." Said a yellow Pegasus who was hiding behind her rolling pink mane
.

"I like you too, Fluttershy." Said a grey-blue Pegasus beside her, his black and purple mane ending in sharp points as it flowed over his back and head, giving it a serious, yet gentle feel. His deep and warm tone comforted Fluttershy.

"I-I don't think t-that i just like you... I... I... I think I love you." She said shyly, her crimson face slightly peeking from her mane.

"Fluttershy... I l-" The grey-blue Pegasus was cut off by a loud noise and he faded from the world.

==========================================================================================

"I'm not a fan of puppeteers-" Was all my alarm could spit out before I slammed my hand on the cold snooze button.

"Damn iiittt," I groaned, "And that was such a nice dream." I added as I pulled myself up from the soft pillow and warm covers.

Why do beds have to be so soft in the mornings? I thought to myself as i began to drag through my morning routines; showering, getting dressed, brushing my teeth, Etc.

"I hate school." I said as I stepped out into the meek morning light that was barely pouring through the grey sky of clouds overhead. The bitter winds nipped at my ears and nose as I walked down the street to my bus stop. I halted in front of the sign and looked down the road.

I usually got here and had a good five minutes to myself to just think. Seven minutes had passed and not so much as a flash from the light of the bus had occurred. I sighed as my face began to numb. I looked up at the sky as it boomed. I originally thought nothing of it, but then something caught my eye. Six bolts of light, multiple colors, fanned out six different ways across the sky. My eyes widened as I saw the yellow one flying directly towards me.

THUMP!

Something hit my chest, it was soft but it hurt, kind of like a cannon shooting a soft pillow at you. But it wasn't a pillow, I could tell by the body heat and the color of the bolts in the sky. My brain was trying to process what had just happened with multiple different explanations, all ended in the same conclusion. Those bolts were the Mane Six!

I just laid there, in shock and confusion until I regained control of the muscles in my neck. I looked down at the yellow-bodied Pegasus in awe. Her flowing pink mane was a mess and she was sprawled across my torso, her face contorted in pain, but she was clearly unconscious. My heart skipped a beat and I just lied there in shock, not knowing what to do, what to say. Her wings were broken and bent, misshapen and hurt. It sent a pang of guilt into my heart, even though I knew it wasn't my fault.

How did she get here? What the hell is going on? These questions flooded my mind. She let out a small shiver, the chilled wind finally getting through her velvety coat. A small grin fought its way through the shock and onto my face. I picked her up as gently as possible, not touching her injured wings, and sat her down on the chilly asphalt, in reaction, she curled into a warming ball. My heart was in my throat as the cuteness meter in my... well everywhere, overloaded. I let out an involuntary 'Aw' and took my black leather jacket off and scooped her up in it. She squirmed and wiggled within the warm jacket, causing me to smile.

Forget school! I have an impossible gift to take care of. I thought and began walking home, as I rounded the corner, I heard the bus go by. I kicked the door to my house open and walked to my room. I sat the bundle down on my bed and unwrapped her from the jacket, gently picking her up and tucking her into my own bed. I arranged the wings as best as possible so to not cause her as much pain. I turned the light out and closed the door. I took a deep breath before I froze dead in my tracks, a single sentence flew across my mind. A Pegasus Fluttershy just fell from the sky... To me? Even though I had settled on the fact that it wasn't intentional, she could have fallen anywhere... Why me?

"Thank you fate!" I whispered to myself with a laugh. I walked across the hall and opened the door to my computer room, my cat was lazily lounging on top of my dresser next to the computer. I smiled lightly and said,

"You're going to love our new friend." I sat down in the grey rolling chair and rubbed my face, sighing deeply.

"These are going to be an interesting next few days." I said.

=================================================================================================


My mother walked into the computer room after about three hours, her face was very demanding.

"You're not at school. Explain!" She commanded.

"I actually have a valid reason this time." I said.

"Explain." She repeated

"Okay, but you need to be very quite." I stressed that part. "I was waiting at the bus stop, and a loud boom went off. But here is where it gets confusing and hard to follow."

"Continue." She said with an unbelieving tone in her voice.

"Well... A Pegasus Fluttershy fell out of the sky and landed on my chest." I said, my cheeks and ears reddening.

"Grounded. Car. Now!" She said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious!" I cried.

"Proof?" She said.

"Stop it with the one word thing, its creepy!" I said, "Now, come with me."

"Why?"

"Proof." I retorted, "But you have to be very VERY quite."

"Why?"

"You'll see." I said with a grin as I opened the door to my room. There she lie, in a quite, gentle slumber. I looked at my mother with a triumphant smile. Her face was just priceless; shocked, in awe, and confused, all in one! "Told you so."

"I don't... What?" She asked rhetorically as I lightly closed the door.

"I know."

"Unbelievable!"

"I know."

"This is amazing!"

"I know."

"We have to tell somebody!"

"I... NO! We can't, they will take her away, experiment on her!" I said with urgency, "She is my responsibility now, and I will take care of her." I added, emphasizing my seriousness.

"What will you do about school?" She asked.

"Drop out, don't say anything about it either, please. I am smart enough, not to mention Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking were both drop-outs." I said. My mother opened her mouth to retaliate, but then closed it because she couldn't find the right words.

"I will home-school you, its either that, or she goes." My mother said, giving me an ultimatum.

"Good, that way you can teach both me and Fluttershy, the latter is not even an option." I said quickly.

"Whats going on? Where am I?" A soft voice came from my bedroom.

"Want to go say hi?" I asked my mother.

"Why not?" My mom said with a smile. I opened my bedroom door and walked in, my mother in tow. Fluttershy was now sitting up in my bed with a scared look on her face. Her wings were limp at her side and she was looking around the small room in fear. She looked towards us and let out a scared squeak, cowering underneath the covers.

"W-w-who are you? W-what do you want?" The frightened voice said.

"Its okay, we're friendly. My name is Jack, and this is my mother, Luna." This caught her attention, and I immediately knew why.

"Princess Luna?" She said hopefully, coming out from beneath the covers.

"No, sorry Fluttershy. We are humans." I said.

"H-humans?" She asked with a frightened curiosity

"Yes," I said as I sat down on my bed, "Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded her head slightly. I looked over at my mother and said, "Mom? Could you please go get her something to eat, no meat."

"Of course." She replied and exited the room.

"How did I get here?" She asked, now calmer and more relaxed.

"That's what I wanted to know." I sighed, "All I know is that there was a large boom, then I saw six flashes... All of them the colors of the mane six, you landed on me, broken and unconscious. I let you sleep until you awoke, and here we are." I said, gesturing to the room around us.

"Oh..."

"Do you remember anything from before?" I asked

"Only that Celestia was performing a dangerous spell... I guess that it went wrong." She said, looking down. My mother came back into the room with a plate of small, red fruit.

"I hope you like tomatoes." Said my mother as she sat them down on Fluttershy's lap.

"Oh yes ma'am! They are my favorite vegetable!" She said excitedly.

"See mom? I'm not the only one who still says that they are vegetables." I said with a sly grin.

"What do you mean?" Flutters asked gently.

"The scientists of this world have identified tomatoes as a fruit." My mother explained.

"Why would somepony do that?" She asked.

"That's what I was thinking." I said

"And whats a scientist?"

"Don't you have them in that world of yours?" My mother asked.

"No mom. In Equestria they use magic, not science." I explained.

"Wait..." Fluttershy said suddenly, catching me off guard, "How do either of you know of where I came from?" She asked. I was dreading this question, I would now have to explain that she was a cartoon, developed by the brilliant mind of Lauren Faust. I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Well... you're from a T.V show in this world... A cartoon to be more exact." Her face turned down.

"B-but... I'm real!" She said with tears coming to her eyes. I instantly felt terrible. My mother began to back out of the room, letting me know that I had to fix this, it was my responsibility. Seeing Fluttershy crying like that was all I could handle, I hugged her gently, tears of my own invaded my eyes.

"Of course you are, Flutters! You wouldn't be here if you weren't..." I said, she was hesitant at first, then returned the hug. I opened my eyes then saw her wings and remembered. I disengaged the hug.

"Fluttershy, your wings are broken." I said with concern.

"Y-yes... I-I know... I-its very painful." She said, wincing slightly.

"You are very good at hiding it." I said with a laugh, trying cautiously to diffuse the situation. "Hey mom?" I called out.

"Yes?" She said, whipping her head around the corner.

"Do we have any medical supplies? Something to bandage up her broken wings?" I asked.

"Her wings are broken?" She asked in confusion. Fluttershy turned around, revealing the set of broken wings. "Oh my... You still have that gauze wrap from that one prank you pulled on me awhile back." She said and glared down at me.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed and got up, moving to the drawer of my nightstand. I opened it and retrieved the gauze wrap, closing the drawer, I began to unwrap the gauze. "Now Fluttershy, you are going to have to walk me through this. You care for animals all the time, and I don't have any medical experience."

"Wait." My mom stopped me. "I have a friend that is a veterinarian, Carey is her name! She can help us."

"Mom, you are forgetting, Flutters is a cartoon Pegasus. Carey would freak out." I said.

"We have to try." She responded.

"Fine, but only because I don't want to mess up and hurt Fluttershy." I said, "But Carey better be good at odd house calls."

"She deals with exotic animals all the time."

"We are a step above that, mom."

"I realize this, she is the best though." My mother said, effectively ending the conversation. She then got up and went into the other room to arrange a house call. My phones text alert went off. I looked down at it and saw that it was my best friend, Jake.

"Whats that?" Fluttershy asked, pointing a hoof at the phone.

"Its a cell phone, we humans use it to communicate over long distances." I said, then I flipped my phone up and checked the text.

Dude, your not going to believe this. Was what it said.

Haha, try me. I replied

Are you sitting down?

Yes.

Twilight Sparkle landed unconscious on my doorstep with a broken leg three and a half hours ago.

Wrap her up in a blanket and move your ass here, Now!

No, dude. I can't risk anyone seeing her.

You don't understand, I have Fluttershy right here.

Be there in 5

Damn right you will. XD

"Fluttershy, I have some wonderfully good news for you!" I said. She looked up from eating her tomatoes and swallowed.

"What is it?" She asked hopefully.

"Twilight will be here in five minutes!" Her face lit up like the Forth Of July.

"Oh yay! This is wonderful!" She said ecstatically. My mother peeked in through the door.

"Carey will be here in half an hour." She said.

"Call her back, tell her that she will need supplies for a broken leg also. She is going to have two patients!" I said and smiled. Fluttershy giggled and hugged me. I turned around and returned the hug.

"What do you mean?" She asked, then the doorbell was rang.

"That's what I mean." I said as Fluttershy jumped from the bed and ran to the living room. I followed her and laughed at the smile on her face. She was the cutest thing that I had ever seen. I opened the door and saw my friend, in his arms was a smiling purple unicorn, two streaks of her mane, near her horn, were lighter purples, one bright purple, almost hot pink, the other a darker purple. Although most her her mane was a dark blue. Twilight was wrapped up in a fuzzy purple blanket and I stepped aside. Jack entered and smiled as he say little Fluttershy.

"Awww, she is so cute!" Jake said.

"I know!" I responded. "Now, lets go set her down on my soft bed and give her and Flutters some time to catch up." He nodded and did so, still smiling at the cute little yellow Pegasus that was about up to his upper thigh. When they both got settled on the bed, Fluttershy hugged Twilight and they began to talk. My mother left the room and called Carey back.



Carey sighed, it was another slow day at work, with it being Monday and all. She jumped when her personal phone rang. She looked at it and saw that it was her friend, Luna, calling. She laughed at the picture that she had picked to be Luna's caller ID, it showed the gorgeous picture of Princess Luna in a majestic pose on a cliff in the night with a moon in the background. She answered the phone quickly, being a closet Pegasister, she didn't want anybody to spot the beautiful image.

"Hey girl." Carey said into the phone.

"Hey, I have a unique job for you." Luna's voice floated through the phone. She almost sounds like her too! She thought.

"Unique?" She asked, holding back a giggle.

"Yeah, I can't explain, you just need to get down here quickly, bring the supplies for a broken wing."

"Okay?" Carey said, wanting more than anything, even satisfying her curiosity, to get away from this place. "Be there in thirty minutes." She hung up the phone and started packing up bandages and slings.

"Where are you going?" Her boss asked, making her jump.

"O-oh, house call." She answered quickly, blushing slightly at her jump.

"Ahh, you can take it, today has been slow." He said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, boss." She responded and then went back to packing up.

"What kind of job is it?" He inquired.

"I don't know, she just told me that it was unique and to bring the things for fixing bird wings. So, I'm guessing exotic bird." She said.

"Yeah, that would make sense." He replied. Then Carey's phone rang again, It was Luna.

"I have to take this." She said to her boss.

"Go ahead." He said. She answered the phone.

"Hey, I need you to bring the stuff for a broken leg as well. You'll be treating two patients." Luna said then hung up the phone.

"Its gonna be a little longer than I had originally thought." Carey said to her boss.

"Its fine, take the rest of the day off." He said nonchalantly.

"Really?"

" Yeah, we can handle any more patients that come in." He said and smiled.

"Thanks." She said and laughed. She finished packing and exited the building. I wonder what she meant by unique? Carey thought as she got settled in her car. She shrugged. I guess I'll figure it out when I get there. She said and began to drive away.

==================================

"Oh, Twilight! I'm so happy that Jack and Jake live so close together!" Said Fluttershy, who was very happy to see her friend.

"Me too Flutters. I am concerned though... How are we suppose to get home?" She said, furring her brow in confusion. Fluttershy looked down sadly at the covers.

"We need to find the rest of the girls..." She said with worry.

"Yes, we do." I said as I walked back into my room with Jake and my mother at my sides. "If we can get all of you together, I might have an idea to get you guys back home." Both of their faces lit up in delight.

"Really?!" The both asked in excited unison.

" Yeah, but Twilight?" I asked with a light chuckle.

"Yes?" She asked back.

"Can you still perform magic in this world?"

"I think..." She said as she focused on a nearby spare pencil. Her horn glowed a faint purple and then the pencil became surrounded in the same aura as it was levitated into the air. It sputtered out and the pencil fell. She frowned in confusion.

"I can... But it feels... Different... More solid and difficult..." She said, still confused.

"More real..." Jake blurted out before he could stop himself. I glanced over at him with as much disdain as I could muster. His face reddened in embarrassment. I could tell that he didn't mean it, but still. Jake and I were both Bronies, but Jake had only seen the first two episodes of the show. He was new to the world of ponies, but he loved it nonetheless. My mother, however, knew that I was a Brony. She wasn't a Pegasister herself, but I have been trying to convert her, as I had before when I turned her into a Whovian. She was reluctant, but after this little fiasco, she might come around.

"Yeah..." Twilight muttered, trailing off as Fluttershy looked down. This snapped me back to my... well, what was left of my reality and I looked at them.

"Right, so, anypony know where to start?" I asked them.

"As of now? No." Twilight said, "Until I can better myself at magic in this land, we aren't going anywhere.

"Great." I said with as much fake sarcasm as I could. The truth being that I didn't want them to go, I didn't know why, but I just didn't.

"I should take this time here to learn more about this world and how it works." Twilight said, trying to be optimistic about the current situation.

"Wait..." I said. "Both of you had broken bones when we found you..."

"Yes... Why does..." Fluttershy's eyes widened as she caught on. "Twilight! We have to find the others!" She said urgently.

"Why? We can't do anything about getting us home until my magic gets better." She said obliviously.

"No, you don't understand... We were found with broken bones, what about the others?!" She said, Twilight's eyes widened as the fact sunk in. She jumped off the bed, but luckily I was quick enough to catch her in mid-air.

"What are you doing?!" She cried out then yelp and winced as the pain finally registered.

"Your leg is still broken. You need to wait here for the doc. to arrive. She can help you." I said gently, lightly sitting her back down on the bed.

"We have to find the others." She said.

"Jake and I will look for them after Carey gets you two fixed up. My mother will keep you company while we are gone. You, Twilight, can even teach her a thing or two about Equestria and how magic works while practicing it. Fluttershy, I have two cats that would love to meet you." I said, both of their faces lit up at the thought of their favorite things to do.

"Where are you kitties?" Asked Fluttershy.

"The boy is in the computer room and the girl is elsewhere."

"You guys have computers here too?" Twilight asked. This, however, caught my attention.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "I didn't know that Equestria had electronics that were more advanced than Vinyls mix table." I added.

"Yeah! The princess has an entire division in the Royal Canterlot Palace devoted to advancing technology and even science." I paused, this was new information to me.

"You're going to have to teach me some things that I don't know." I said with a chuckle.

"That would be interesting." She said and giggled lightly. Then the doorbell rang.

"And that, would be Carey, both of you stay quite, but when she comes in here, look as pitiful as possible." I said and got up. They nodded and I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. My mother opened the door to the outside, revealing an astonishingly beautiful young woman, well curved but still thin. She had fiery red hair and a gorgeous light freckling. Jake and I both looked at each other simultaneously, then back to the attractive young woman.

"Close your mouths." My mother stated with a small smile, "You'll catch flies." Then we realized that our mouths where agape. We closed then and reddened in embarrassment.

"Now you guys are almost as ginger as me!" Carey said with a laugh, her sweet voice floating around the room.

"Come on in, the patients are in my sons room." My mom said and stepped back, letting her in.

"What kind of birds am I dealing with?" Carey asked, her voice melting me inside. My mother and I looked at each other then back to her.

"You might want to take a seat for this one." Jake said from behind us, gesturing towards the couch.

"No. One of our 'special guests' can't walk, remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah." He replied then we all walked to the door of my room. Jake, on the other hand, walked into the computer room. I looked towards my mother then back to Carey.

"What you see here never leaves here. When I open this door and you see your patients, don't freak out, and don't scream. And I can't stress how important it is that you tell nobody." I said. Carey furrowed her brow in confusion, wondering what I had meant. She nodded her head and I looked back towards the door.

I took a deep breath and turned the knob. The door creaked inward and I looked back over at Carey. Her mouth was agape in shock, amazement, wonder, and... Happiness? She started to fall backwards. Jake rushed in with a rolling chair from the computer room at the last second and caught her in it as she fell.

"Told you she would need a chair." Jake said with a laugh.

"Are you okay?" Fluttershy's sweet, worried voice sounded lightly from the bed. This seemed to trigger Carey's return to reality... or what was left of it at least.

"Are you two... Real?" She asked in awe.

"Yes, we are." Twilight answered lightly. Then the fact of what we wanted her to do sank in.

"I get to fix the broken bones of Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle." She said aloud in stunned amazement. Then she laughed and I looked at her and smiled, holding up my fist.

"Brohoof?" I asked with a smirk. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Brohoof." She said and hit her fist against mine. Jake smacked into both of our fists with his, only one spot remained. We all looked towards my mom with smirks on our faces.

"Well mom, now you've seen it all. What do you say?" I said, tempting her.

"Oh why the hell not!" She said smiling, "Might as well." She said as she added her fist to the other three.

"Right," I said as we moved our hands away, "Carey, we'll leave you to your work."

"This should be fun," She said then motioned me to come closer. I did so. "And for the record, your moms caller ID in my phone is Princess Luna." She said then laughed. I started laughing.

"That is awesome!" I said, then left her to her work.


Outside, the pitter-pattering of rain sounded softly on the roof as the thunder rolled and the lightning flashed. Carey worked on Twilight first, although she had tried to work on the gentle Pegasus instead, Fluttershy wouldn't let her do so. But that was Fluttershy, always putting others before herself. That's another reason Carey admired the little Pegasus.

Twilight winced as Carey gently repositioned her hoof as lightly as possible. She then began to wrap it up in a bandaging and put a hard-cast on it to keep it straight.

"There." Carey said as she finished with Twilight's hoof. "You're good to go... Well, not really but it should heal over time. Try not to put much pressure on it though." She added.

"Thank you. You might want to stay until we find all of the girls. They could also have broken bones." Twilight said with a worried smile.

"It'll be okay. I'll stay and... Well, I guess I will keep you two company while the others look for the rest of you girls." Carey said, trying to comfort her. Twilight smiled up at her and nodded. Carey then went over to Fluttershy and frowned. "Can you ponies have tranquilizers? You might need it, Flutters, this is going to hurt otherwise." She said.

"U-um... Y-yes, I-I think we can." She nervously stuttered out.

"Good, could you please lay on your back?" Carey asked. Fluttershy nodded and did so gently.

"Alright, your going to feel a pinch, then you will wake up bandaged and on the road to recovery!" Carey said with a comforting smile. She gently slid the needle into Fluttershy's back and injected the yellow Pegasus with the numbing fluid. Fluttershy winced when the needle entered, but quickly fell into a drugged slumber.

Carey went to work, arranging the wing bones until they fit how she would do a birds and looked exactly liked them normally. Then she began to wrap Fluttershy's wings up until a light feather protruded from the end of the bandaging.

"When she wakes up, call me in here." Carey said, "I'll go tell the others that you guy's are fine and for Jack and Jake to go find the rest of the mane six." Then the bell rang.

==========================================================================================

Jake, my mother, and I all sat on the sofa in idle chit-chat while Carey worked on the two gifts that had fallen from the skies. Then the bell rang. We all froze and looked at each other with shocked terror. Who was here? Why? What did they want? These thoughts raced in my head until the second ring. At that, I jumped up and walked as calmly as I could to the door. I opened it.

"How may I..." I trailed off as my eyes widened in surprise as I saw what had rang the doorbell. There, in the cold rain, was a passed out white unicorn with a damp and frizzed royal purple mane on the back of a bright pink pony who had a dull and flat pink mane. She looked up at me sadly and mouthed one word, 'Help', before hitting the ground with a blunt thud.

"JAKE!" I cried, "Get out here and help me!" Jake shot up from the couch and rushed through the door, grabbing Rarity and throwing her unconscious form onto his back. I grabbed Pinkie Pie and did the same. We rushed inside and I kicked the door shut behind me.

"Carey!" I yelled into the other room. She came out quickly.

"Whats going... on..." She trailed off as she saw the other ponies. "You guys are good." She added, "Get them dry and to your bedroom. Fluttershy is asleep, she will wake soon. She'll be glad to see her friends when she does." I nodded in agreement. Jake and I moved to the hall closet and grabbed two towels. We began to dry the two unconscious ponies off.

"Whats going on out there? What happened?" I heard Twilight's commanding voice come from my room.

"It's a surprise!" I said back.

"Fine." She answered with slight irritation. I finished drying off the ponies and opened the door. Twilight strained her neck around the opening door, trying desperately to get a peek at what had caused all of the commotion. She smiled delightfully when she saw her friends, then frowned in worry when she saw that they were unconscious.

"Are they okay?" She asked very worriedly.

"They should be fine," Carey said as she walked into the room and nodded to the bed for Jake and I to sit the ponies down, "It just looks like they have had a long, exhausting day."

"Yeah," I said with a warm smile, "When they wake up, we might even have Applejack and Dashie back!" The pink ponies ears shot up and her mane suddenly re-poofed.

"Dashie?!" She excitedly cried out, springing into the air and looking around when she landed back on the bed.

"Wasn't she passed out cold?" Jake asked, recovering from that mini heart attack.

"That's Pinkie Pie alright," I said with a chuckle, "Unpredictable."

"Twilight!" Pinkie yelled ecstatically, "Where are we? What happened? Whey does everypony have something wrong with them? Why is Fluttershy passed out? What are those creatures in the door-Khaphh!" The questions came like rapid fire until Twilight quieted Pinkie the only way she knew how. She put her good hoof in Pinkie's mouth.

"One at a time, Pinkie." I said to the hyper pink pony on the bed.

"Mmhpk!" She muffled out under Twilight's hoof. Twilight removed her hoof from Pinkie's mouth.

"What happened to everypony?" She asked as soon as Twilight's hoof cleared her mouth.

"As far as I know, Celestia was performing a spell and it went whacko and teleported you here." I said.

"Where are we?" She asked

"Earth."

"What are you?"

"Human."

"Why does everypony have something wrong with them?" I paused slightly.

"I don't know..."

"Could it have been the impact?" Jake cut in from my side.

"No. Flutters landed on my chest with her stomach." I replied to him, my brows furrowed in confusion. I turned back towards Pinkie. "Whats wrong with you and Rarity?"

"Me? Nothing!" She said with a bright smile. "Rarity, however..." She trailed off as her tone darkened. "Is blind."

"Shiiiit..." I groaned quietly. "Wait, how did you two find us... or each other for that matter?"

"I'm not sure... I followed my instinct. My Pinkie-sense helped too!" She said and smiled again. "Rarity and me landed together though."

"Since nothing is wrong with you, Pinkie, could you help us find Applejack and Rainbow Dash?" I asked.

"Well of course, silly! I wouldn't dream of letting you two go out there alone! Well, maybe I would dream of it. Don't get the wrong idea though, I have SUPER crazy dreams and-mphh!" Twilight hushed Pinkie again with her hoof.

"Pinkie, try to stay on task." Twilight said. Pinkie nodded her head, her puffy pink mane bobbing lightly. She spat out Twilight's hoof.

"Okie dokie lokie!" She said and smiled.

"Lets head out." I said.

"In this weather?" Twilight asked.

"The other two are injured and also in this downpour. Which means they are hurt, cold, broken, and miserable." I said.

"Why are you three still here then?" Twilight asked with a smirk.


The soft tapping of rain sounded in the small shed. The wall creaked and the roof leaked, leaving small waterfalls stream into the soaked place. The only dry place was occupied by an tan earth pony with a straw colored mane. She sported a brown stetson and was sleeping lightly, curled together with a small cyan blue Pegasus whose rainbow colored mane was messy and scattered over the chilled dirt. She was also asleep. Their chests slowly rose and fell as they warmed each other with their body heat.

=================================================================================================

Pinkie sniffed the ground as we walked in the shadows, keeping to the nooks and crannies of our small town as to not be seen. She led us around for a good thirty minutes, but she did seem to keep a steady direction.

"Are we even-" Jake tried to say, but Pinkie interrupted him.

"There!" She cried, pointing happily towards a broken and battered shed.

"At least they found some shelter, I'm thankful for that." I said and walked up the the door, pushing it in. The door creaked open and I spotted the two cuddle together, asleep. This has been the cutest day of my life. I thought with a smile. I walked back outside and looked at Pinkie and Jake.

"Pinkie, you stay out here and tell us if anyone is coming. Jake, help me with these two." I said. Me and Jake walked into the trashy shed and Jake let out a small 'aw' before turning to me.

"Shouldn't I have kept watch?" He asked.

"Yes, but I didn't know if Applejack or Rainbow Dash would want Pinkie to know that they are together. Its privet business. Besides, the two will tell the others when they believe that the time is right." I replied.

"Ah, yeah. Anyways, they look so cute!" He excitedly told me.

"Yeah, they do, don't they." I said and smiled.

"It really sucks that we have to wake them up." He said.

"Yeah... But you have to do you have to do." I said with a little sadness. I moved to the tan earth pony. "Applejack? Applejack, wake up." I said. She just stayed asleep, so I moved over to Rainbow Dash instead and nudged her. "Rainbow? Rainbow Dash, wake up." She sighed and her eyes fluttered open. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. I tried my best to translate what she had said, it came up in my mind as 'Who are you?'.

"It's okay, we're friendly." I reassured her.

"What in tarnation?!" I heard a loud, heavy southern accent say from next to me. Jake jumped back quickly.

"We're friendly!" I said urgently, but she showed no sign of even hearing me. Then it hit. "Shiiiit. You're deaf..." I said with a sigh. I turned to look at her. " Can. You. Lip. Read?" I asked as slowly as possible. She nodded her head, but kept her scowl and aggression ready to go. "Good. We are friendly. We have your friends safe at my house." She quickly changed her mood and the cyan Pegasus's ears perked up.They both smiled delightfully then remembered what they had been doing when I had found them. Their faces reddened in embarrassment.

"Ya mind not tellin' anypony 'bout me and Rainbow?" Applejack asked, shuffling her hooves.

"I won't tell anypony at all. I Pinkie promise." I said with a wink they chuckled slightly at the pun, lightening the mood. "By the way, she is outside right now. Wait... What's happened Rainbow Dash?" I asked.

"Ah donno... Rainbow?" She asked toward her cyan marefriend. She looked up and mouthed the word 'mute' quite sadly.

"Well damn... That explains it." I said.

"Yeah..." Applejack trailed off.

"Lets get you two back to my house, you girls aren't in the best shape to be out and about. I will call my mom to come and get us." I said, they both nodded in agreement and we all left the shed. Rainbow Dash and Applejack shared one last kiss before exiting, not knowing when they would even be able to hold hooves again.

================================================================================================

Twilight sat with a diligent eye on Fluttershy, with the other, she practiced her magic, trying to heal her broken hoof. Then Fluttershy moved a little. Twilight stopped fooling with her hoof and looked at the Pegasus with happy eyes.

"Fluttershy? Are you awake?" She asked. She saw her friend nod her head lightly.

"Yes, but barely... These tranquilizer things really make you tired." Fluttershy said gently. Twilight moved over to snuggle her, her touch comforting Fluttershy.

"Better?" Twilight said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you, Twilight." Fluttershy said, smiling lightly. "Twilight?"

"Yes, Fluttershy?" She asked.

"I love you." Fluttershy managed to say before falling back into her deep sleep. Twilight smiled and kissed Fluttershy gently on the forehead.

"I love you too, Flutters." She said then went back to work with her magic.

================================================================================================

I stepped into the house, Pinkie bouncing happily in behind me, following her were Jake, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. Carey looked at them and smiled.

"So, you found them? Good. And nothings wrong with them? Even better!" She said happily. I shook my head and bit my lip, looking up at Carey, whose smile had faded.

"Rainbow is mute and Applejack is deaf," I said grimly, "but oddly good at lip reading." I added.

"Oh... Well, no matter. Twilight has improved her magic amazingly since you guys have been gone! She even cured Rarity's blindness and healed her own and Fluttershy's broken limbs!" She said with a smile. Rainbow's ears perked up and she smiled.

"That's great!" I said excitedly, smiling largely. Pinkie did the same and bounced high in the air.

"Hooray!" She cried.

"What's done got y'all so excited" Applejack asked. I looked over to her and motioned for her to follow me. I led her, Rainbow, and Pinkie back to where the other girls were.

"Twilight! Rarity! Fluttershy!" Applejack cried out in joy. Rainbow mouthed the names and they all joined in a group hug as I smiled.

"Twi? You mind fixin' me and Rainbow up?" Applejack asked.

"Of course! What's wrong though?" Twilight asked.

"Ah'm deaf and Rainbow's mute." She replied. Rainbow nodded her head lightly.

"How can you hear me then?" Twilight asked.

"Ah can't. Ah'm lip readin'." She said.

"Oooh." Twilight said. Her horn began to glow, then she touched it to each of Applejack's ears, then to Rainbow's throat. "Better?"

"Ah can hear!" Applejack exclaimed happily. "Ah almost forgot how ah sounded."

"I can talk!" Rainbow Dash cried out, her normally cocky voice faltering in her joy.

"Good. Everypony is back to normal. Now, lets get you girls back home." I said with a smile.


"Twilight. I need you to focus your magic on everypony. Focus all of your power on them and the thought of where you want to go." I said as the mane six formed a circle. Fluttershy had said goodbye to the cats, which was every sad, and everypony had hugged us earlier. Twilight closed her eyes and strained her magic. Her horn glowed a faint purple at first, then strengthened, getting brighter and brighter until a white flash consumed the room. leaving only blackness in its wake.

==========================================================================================

"Ugh... What happened?" I asked as I leaned up from what felt like a bed. My eyelids felt glued together.

"Ahhh. You're awake I see. For my services, I charge no fee." Said a mystical voice that I knew well.

"Zecora?" I asked with confusion as I groggily rubbed my eyes, trying to work them open. But I didn't find hands.
Instead, I now had hooves! My eyes finally popped open and my mouth fell agape in surprise. I was in Zecora's hut and she was next to the bed. Zecora laughed.

"Yes, my little Brony, welcome to the world of ponies." She said with her signature rhyme. I was stunned.

"H-how did this happen? Where are my mother and friends?" I asked with puzzled worry.

"Do not worry little one. They are safe and having fun." Zecora replied with a light laugh. I breathed a sigh of relief. "As for how you got here. Twilight's magic force was far to sheer. Being here was a mistake for you, Carey, your mother and Jake. But not every mistake is bad, some make everypony very glad." She explained with a wink at that last statement.

"Do you have a mirror?" I asked her, really wanting to see what my new ponified self looked like. Zecora chuckled and moved to a dresser. She opened it with her mouth and grabbed a small reflective device. She tossed it onto the bed. I tried to pick it up with my hooves but failed and fumbled with it. My face reddened in embarrassment as I continued to fumble with the mirror. Zecora giggled.

"You have not the grace of a cat," She said and walked back over to the bed, "Allow me to help you with that." She grabbed the mirror from my mouth with hers and I felt an odd, but nice, twang in my heart. She lifted up the mirror and I took a good look.

I looked like a renegade war hero. A handsome, pony renegade war hero. My face had a few small scares here and there. My mane flowed down my head and around my shoulders, ending in sharp points. It was jet black but had purple tips to it. My coat was a silky blue grey and I had a medium sized horn. My cutie mark was an XBOX controller and a PlayStation controller crossed.

"I'm a unicorn!" I said with excitement.

"Look again handsome pony and see, what you were really meant to be." She said. I blushed lightly when she called me handsome. Then I remembered, there are only four types of ponies in Equestria. Earth ponies, Unicorns, Pegasi, and.... Alicorns! I quickly jumped out of the bed and onto my hooves, but quickly lost balance and fell to the floor with a thud. Zecora giggled, stifling a large laugh.

"Lets try this." I said then flexed my wings out and moved them up and down until I floated upwards. "I can get use to this!" I said with excitement. I floated down and landed, falling again. "This, however, is going to be an issue." I said with slight irritation.

"Do not worry, you will get use to it in a hurry." Zecora said with another giggle. I chuckled and began to put one hoof in front of the other. I stumbled a lot at first then began o get use to the feel of it and trotted around in the hut a little. Zecora helped me when I tripped, never letting me hit the ground.

"Thank you, Zecora. Maybe we can see each other again." I said with a smile as I opened the small huts door.

"That would be nice, maybe that next date will have a little more spice." She said with a wink.

"Maybe." I said with a mysterious smile, returning her wink. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I took off into the chilled autumn air and flew out of the Everfree Forest and to Ponyville. The sky was serene as light clouds floated around in the breeze. I was finally getting use to the bright colors of the place when I spotted Twilight's library in the distance. I sped up towards it and flew in through the observatory balcony.

"Hey guys!" I cried as I flew down to the base floor of the library. Everypony smiled up at me.

"Hey, Jack! We didn't think you would wake for another few hours!" Carey said. She was a pale yellowish colored Pegasus, lighter than Fluttershy, and had a fiery looking mane, ending in black tips. It resembled a raging wild fire. Her cutie mark was a red plus sight with the face of a bunny in the middle.

"Yeah, glad to see your awake early, bro." Jake said. He was now a black earth pony with a royal blue mane that had a crimson streak in it. His cutie mark showed as two crossed swords.

"Yeah, kiddio. Its good to see you again." My mother added. She was a dark blue unicorn with a flowing black mane. Her cutie mark was a tooth being flossed.

"Wow! You guys look great!" I said

"You're not to bad yourself!" Carey replied.

"We need names for you ponies now that you are such." Twilight said.

"Shadow Blade!" I said after a moment of thought.

"Midnight Laughter!" My mother said.

"Zane Wolf!" Jake said.

"So, Twilight. Zecora said you brought us here by accident." I said.

"Yeah, my power got a little out of control." She said with a slightly embarrassed laugh.

"Well, it was a wonderful mistake, thank you Twilight." I said with a smile.


"And that, my little ponies, is how I got to Equestria and also how I met all of your mothers." I said to the three excited fillies in front of me.

"Wow." Said Midnight Flier, who was a brownish color, his mane short and red. He was a Pegasus who was Fluttershy and Twilight's adopted filly. Aurora Batya reacted in the same awe. She was a blueish color and had black stripes on her body, she also had a long, curly, purple mane. She was the biological filly of Zecora and I, as well as a Pegasus.

"Its just fiction!" Cried Red Lavender sceptically. His mane was longer than Midnight Flier's but shorter than Aurora Batya's. His tail was really long though. His coat glowed a pearl in the sun and his mane, from which a small horn protruding, and tail flowed freely in a raging red and purple. He was the adopted filly of Applejack and Rainbow Dash, who, along with Fluttershy and Twilight, were as happily married as Zecora and I.

"No its not!" Midnight Flier and Aurora Batya replied in unison as they began to chase a laughing Red around. I laughed as my wife entered the room.

"Now, now. Settle down little fillies, what he says is true." Zecora said.

"Careful love, they'll throw a coup." I said, finishing her rhyme with a laugh. We nuzzled each other and smiled, enjoying our new life.

"Twas the most wonderful mistake anypony could ever make." Zecora said with a smile.

Author's Note:

Fixed typos and wall of text issue. Also, this was my first fanfiction, so please don't flame on it. Stay Brony, my friends.

Comments ( 23 )

Just to comment, I won't vote or anything, but I'm not a big fan of your description. It seems pretty unprofessional and it kind of makes me not want to read your story.

1935679 Thanks for pointing that out, ill try to avoid it in the near future for my descriptions, i fixed it on here though.

I don't usually get the point of human crossovers, but it was interesting. You write well. Human crossovers are not something I typically read. Two main human crossovers I read and enjoyed were "My Little Dashie" and "My Little Dashie: a sequel". I enjoyed it, and it had a happy ending. :yay::pinkiehappy:

1937985 I know some people don't like happy endings, and I do like stories a little sad at points, but I like them to end on a good note. I also like stories where Derpy is the hero or has a happy ending. She is one of my favorite ponies.:pinkiesmile:

1939531 Wonderful news, you are going to love my Doctor Whooves fanfiction when i get it completely typed up. It was my first fanfic to ever write, i just have yet to upload it XD

1939911 :yay: I can't wait. Good luck!:pinkiehappy:

1941961 Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

can't hold it in much longer, can't... just can't :rainbowlaugh:
This by far is a hilarious story, i love it!:pinkiehappy:

Also I noticed that you writing style is very similar to mine.:derpytongue2:

1969121 It is, isnt it, coolio, lol :derpytongue2:

hehe I guess you can say that. Through stories there is always only one emotion I feel. for this one it was laughter. For the on I just read called 'Rainbow Factory' it was heart pounding. Although I don't see what all the fuss about it is.:rainbowhuh: It's not that highly moderate. I would rate that teen and gore.:scootangel:

1969458 I really liked Rainbow Factory, it was very fast paced once it got started and i would rate it Mature for the Gore, child-killing, and foul language XD. The Awoken thing that i wrote wasnt actually inspired by the Rainbow Factory fanfic, i mean it had some things in it from that fic, but what inspired it was the same thing that inspired Aurora Dawn to write Rainbow Factory. A WoodenToaster video, Awoken to be exact, lol. I liked the video so much that i made a fanfic out of it. The only problem i had was, well. Aurora had already made a Rainbow Factory fic, so i decided that i had to do something that coincided with that fanfic. So Awoken was born :rainbowlaugh:

Hehe ::scootangel: I guess I am just used to gory stories. :derpytongue2:

who is red lavenders kid you never said?

1980195 Oops! I must have forgotten to put it earlier :twilightblush: My bad, i updated it with his description and who he belongs to if you want to check it out now XD

one more Question you didn't say if they were a earth pony, a Pegasuses,Unicorn or Alticorns?

1990325 Thank you so much :rainbowlaugh: Sometimes i forget to put some things, lol, could you point out anymore mistakes that i have made?

when you said Only that Celestia was performing a dangerous spell... I guess that it went wrong.you forgot in front "

1995994 Yeah, hey, if i have any more updates to a story, can i send them to you for proof-reading?

Login or register to comment