• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 5,673 Views, 653 Comments

Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter Get Transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 653
 5,673

On His Own Part I

Jak wakes up to sunlight shining on his face. He opens his eyes and sees a tray of cold food in front of him. Apparently someone had been up there with him and had not deemed it necessary to wake him up. He groggily stands up and walks over to the mirror on the wall. After looking at his reflection, he gives a half chuckle, half sob. “God, I look like crap.”

His mane is ruffled and matted. His eyes are so bloodshot that he cannot see the whites. He sadly turns from the mirror and trudges out of the clubhouse without touching the food. He decides it is best to find a place to wash up. Seeing as he is on an isolated part of Sweet Apple Acres, he decides to see if Applejack will let him use her shower.

He walks up to the farm house and knocks three times on the door. The top half of the door opens slowly to reveal Applejack. Her eyes widen at the sight of him then turn into a glare, and she promptly slams the door in his face, causing him to fall back on his haunches.

“I wonder what's got her so pissy?” He asks aloud. He walks back the way he comes. He heads to Fluttershy's cottage next. Angel Bunny opens the door with a scowl and just as quickly shuts it, hitting Jak on the nose. “Damn it. Why won't anypony talk to me?”

“Maybe It's because you hurt their best friends feelings and now they won't give you the time of day?” a friendly voice behind him says.

Jak turns around to see Spike. Jak eyes him warily. “You're not mad at me, are you?”

Spike takes a bite out of the ruby he was carrying. “'Course not. I saw how everything happened. Twilight over reacted. That's not how she sees it, though. She thinks you deliberately shunned her.”

“But I-”

Spike puts a claw to Jak's lips. “Hey, I'm on your side, remember? I suggest you lie low for a few days. Stay away from Twilight and the girls. Trust me they will start to miss you. A shame, really tomorrow is Hearts and Hooves Day.”

“What now?”

“Hearts and Hooves Day. A day you are supposed to spend with your very special somepony.”

“So it's like Valentine's Day?”

“What's that, a disease?”

Jak chuckles. “Don't worry about it.”

Spike just nods. “If you're looking for somewhere to wash up, I suggest that steam over there. Just wash your face off.”

“Okay.” Jak looks to the stream then back to Spike. “You wanna hang out today?”

Spike shakes his head sadly. “Sorry, I can't. I have a million chores to do. I'm supposed to be talking to Fluttershy about the rats in the library now. That's why I'm here.”

“Oh, I see.” Jak hangs his head. “Okay, I'll see you later, Spike.” He starts walking to the stream.

Spike takes another bite of his gem. “Later.”

After Jak has rinsed himself off he begins a slow walk, not bothering to care where his hooves take him. As he walks he hears a shout from behind him. “Hey, Jak, wait up!” He turns around to see the Cutie Mark Crusaders running up to him.

“What are you three doing? Shouldn't you be in school?”

“Nuh uh,” Applebloom replies. “We just got out. Did you get the food we left for you this morning.”

Jak hangs his head. “Yeah, I got it. I just wasn't hungry. Sorry.”

“It's okay,” Scootaloo says. “Hey, we were just about to try our hoof at hoofball. Wanna join us?”

“Sorry girls, not today. I just want to be alone for now. Maybe tomorrow?”

“But tomorrow is Hearts and Hooves Day,” Sweetie Belle squeaks. “Shouldn't you be spending it with Twilight?”

Jak hangs his head again. “No, I won't be. I don't think I'm welcome in that library anymore.” He turns and begins walking away. He makes up his mind. He has lost two of his best friends in one day. He is no longer wanted. “Good-bye girls. It was really nice to know you three.”

“Wait!” Applebloom calls. “Where are ya goin?”

“I don't know. Not here.” He continues walking, leaving the three fillies with there mouths hanging open. As he walks, he lets his hooves take him again as he thinks about his loved ones. After fifteen minutes, a low growl alerts him that he is not alone. He looks up to notice he is in the middle of the Everfree Forest. He looks around to see three pairs of glowing eyes staring at him. The creatures emerge from the brush into the clearing. They look like lions, but they have scorpion tails and bat wings. Oh, they also look hungry.

“Oh, this is just, bucking wonderful,” Jak growls, assuming a fighting stance. “As if my day couldn't get any worse.” As he says this rain starts pouring down, soaking him to the bone. “Damn it, Jak. You just had to say something.”

The first creature launches itself at Jak. Jak rolls our of the way, but doesn't account for the tail, which slices his right shoulder open to the bone. “Sh-” before he can finish his thought, he is bowled over by the second one. The third one leaps and pins him to the ground, one its claws digging into his wound, causing him to scream in pain. He looks angrily up at the beast, his eyes turning black as pitch. He howls as he throws the creature of of him. The pain in his shoulder forgotten he launches a flurry of blows at all three creatures, killing two, with swift kicks to the heads.

The third one, the biggest of the bunch backs away. Jak begins to charge at it, but he is stopped in his tracks by an odd sensation. He looks down and sees his coat returning to its normal cobalt blue. “What? Why am I changing back?”

The beast takes advantage of Jak's distractedness to pounce again, once again pinning its prey to the ground. Jak is to tired from the transformation to cry out, let alone struggle. He looks up into the gaping maw of the massive creature.

“So this is where I die,” he says before he black out.

“JAK!”

Author's Note:

How's It goin' y'all." So the winner of the last contest was Simple CIrcuit. I would have taken either dBPony or Prince Whateverer. His OC will appear in the next Her Story Chapter. Until then, though I want a new contest for OC's. This one will be who is the most prolific female serial killer in history. She was convicted of 80 murders but had a supposed 650. You must give her name and title. Have fun.
Love,
Distorted