• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 5,672 Views, 653 Comments

Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter Get Transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 653
 5,672

Dark Twilight

Jak wakes up to cold water splashing his face and a rainbow maned pegasus shaking him.

“Jak, wake up!” Rainbow Dash yells. “A unicorn is trashing Ponyville!” She looks around the library. “Where's Twilight?”

Jak stands up unsteadily. “That is Twilight. She got contaminated with Dark Eco.”

Rainbow's eyes widen in terror. “We have to stop her! What were you doing lying on the floor?”

“I was trying to stop her. She knocked me out.”

“How are we gonna do it, then?” Rainbow Dash yells, panicked.

“I'm going to have to fight her,” Jak deadpans.

“How? She already knocked you out once.”

“Yeah, but I wasn't trying to use force.”

“Great! Let's go.”

“Hold on. I gotta get Dax.” Jak walks up the stairs to his room, where Daxter is still sleeping. “Wake up, Dax. We got a job to do.”

Daxter slowly sits up. “Yeah, I heard. Rainbow Dash was loud and clear.” He slowly climbs on Jak's back with a yawn. “Let's go kick some flank.”

Jak runs down the stairs where Rainbow is still waiting for him. He stops long enough to address her. “Get as many ponies away from here as you can. I don't want any collateral damage.”

Rainbow Dash gives a salute and soar out the door. Daxter looks to Jak. “What are we gonna do?”

“We are going to fight Dark Eco with Dark Eco,” Jak says as he begins his transformation.

He charges out of the library and heads to the town hall. Dark Twilight is standing there, shooting beam after black beam at the building.

Dark Jak growls at her, getting her attention. The crazed mare looks at the stallion before shooting a beam at him. Dark Jak rolls quickly out of the way. He quickly charges her.

Twilight is more powerful due to her magic but Jak has the advantage of speed. He defly dodges all her bolts and tackles her to the ground. The two roll around, snarling at one another. Daxter jumps away to avoid getting smashed to bits. Jak eventually lands on top of Twilight and hits her horn, disabling her magic temporarily. He reverts back to his normal self.

“Twilight!” he yells. “This is not you! Come back to yourself! Remember who you are!”

Dark Twilight struggles under him before going limp at his words. Her body reforms to the dark purple librarian. Her eyes and hair also revert to normal. She looks up at Jak with confusion. “What happened?”

Jak gently rolls off her. “You got contaminated with some of my blood. Some of the dark eco found its way into you.”

“I remember some of it,” she says, sitting up and looking at her hooves, “but I could not control anything. The time I was almost in control I stopped myself from killing you. Dear Celestia, It was awful.”

Jak puts a foreleg around her shoulders and pulls her close. “Don't worry about it. I'll just have to help you control it. I don't know why you didn't get any Light Eco. Both are in me.”

Twilight stands up and gives Jak a swift kiss on the forehead. “Thank you, Jak.” She turns away and walks back to the library. “I need to send a letter to Princess Celestia. I hope she can help.”

Jak stands up and trots next to her. “Yeah... hopefully.”

The two walk in silence back to the library. Spike is waiting for them when they arrive. He walks up to Twilight. “What happened? I heard snarling coming from the town square. It sounded like two huge cats fighting.”

Twilight blushes and Jak answers. “Well, you see, Twilight here got really mad, and I had to calm her down.”

“O...K,” Spike says skeptically.

“Spike,” Twilight says abruptly, “I'm going to need you to send a letter. I'll write it myself, though.” She uses her magic to pull out ink, quill, and parchment from one of her desk drawers.

After Spike sends the letter, Rainbow Dash crashes through the door. “Hey Twilight, how you feeling?”

“A lot better, thank you, Rainbow.”

“We were all worried about you,” the cyan pegasus stated. “We are all glad you're OK.”

Just then a thud is heard out side and both Princesses walk in.

“Jak,” the Princess of the Night said, “Art thou alright? We saw your dream last night but we could not enter it.”

Jak bows his head. “I am fine, Princess. It was just a nightmare after all.”

Luna bows her head in return. “As you wish.”

Celestia had walked up to Twilight during this conversation and stands before her student. “What about you, Twilight? How are you feeling?”

“Much better, Princess, thank you.”

“I understand that you know have some of Jak's Dark Eco powers. What are you going to do about that?

“Actually, Princess, we were hoping you could help us.”

“Alas, Twilight, I have no knowledge of Eco. I don't think it even existed in Equestria before Jak came here.”

Twilight's ears droop at theses words but Jak speaks up. “I guess we'll have to wing it then.” He turns to Twilight. “I'll be here with you every step of the way.”

Twilight hugs him. “Thank you, Jak.”

The Princesses stay for for dinner but then beg pargdon as they must return to Canterlot in time for the evening court.

Twilight walks over to Jak as he begins washing the dishes. “Hey, Jak?”

“Yeah?”

“Would you mind staying with me tonight? I'm scared of what will happen if I transform again.”

Jak looks at her. “I don't think you will but, I will stay with you if it will make you feel better.”

Twilight presses her lips against his. “Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.”

Jak finishes washing up the dishes and the two head up to Twiight's room.

“I'll leave you two love birds alone for the night,” Daxter says with a cheeky grin as he enters his and Jak's room.

Jak pulls back the comforter and allows Twilight to get in. He then crawls in, himself. He wraps his forelegs around her, and both of them fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Here you go, y'all. A new chapter for your reading pleasure. No this is not turning into clop. Just a little romance. If you haven't already you should fave and like. i am a like whore. Also the person who can tell me the only number, that when spelled out is in alphabetical order, get there OC to have a cameo soon. for example 8 is spelled eight. have fun
Love,
Distorted