• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 5,673 Views, 653 Comments

Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter Get Transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 653
 5,673

Epilogue

Kiera, once again, sits on her rock in front of the Rift Gate, the brilliant sunset illuminating her white hair. The Rift Gate is all she has left. Her dad, Ashelin, Torn, every one of them is dead. She turns away from the sunset to once again look at the empty gate.

A blue light starts to build in the center of the gate. Kiera perks up as the blue-white light fills the portal. The light builds to its brightest form just as the gate begins to crack, pieces of it falling at her feet. All at once, the rest of the once majestic looking portal crumbles, leaving nothing but a pile of rubble. Kiera sits back down. She didn’t even know that she had been standing. She looks once more at the fallen Gate before resting her head in her hands and weeping gently.

Author's Note:

Thank y'all so much for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I also want to thank y'all for sticking with me through the rough patches. Yes I do plan on there being a sequel. Hopefully that will get out soon. I love you all so much.
Love,
Distorted