• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 5,671 Views, 653 Comments

Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter Get Transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 653
 5,671

Elements of What Now

“The Elements of What now?” Daxter asks as he rides on Jaks back as they follow Princess Celsetia out of the dungeons.

“Harmony, Daxter. Harmony. They are going to help you get acclimated to life here in Equestria.”

Jak looks at Celestia quizzically, “Uh, how are Elements going to help me.”

Celestia smile down at her newest subject. “The are ponies that embody the Elements, Jak. These ponies will be the ones to help you.”

“Oh, I see.” He does not really see.

“No, you don't.”

“No, I don't”

“Well neither do I, lady,” Daxter exclaimed belligerently. “My best friend has been turned into a pony and no long has pants. I really do not want to look at that thing all day.”

“Ah, c'mon, Dax, it can't be that bad. In fact, it's quite breezy” Jak looks back and smiles at his companion.

“It sure as hell can be. I mean, it's right there.”

“Celestia smiles again. “Do not worry, little one. You will get used to it. Ponies only wear clothes on special occasions. Except for the Apple family. Each one of them is always wear some piece of clothing.”

The trio is silent for the rest of the trek through the dungeons. As they climb higher and higher, the air starts to move around them, signaling that they are near the end of their journey. As they come out into the open air Jak realizes something.

“Whoa, this world is colorful as hell.”

Celestia looks over at him questioningly, “It's not colorful in your world?”

“Not nearly as bright as this.”

“Hmmm,” Celestia looks thoughtful. “That's interesting.”

She is interrupted from asking more by a unicorn galloping up to her. His coat is almost as pure white as the Princess's. His mane and tail are two-toned blue. He skids to a halt before her and makes a sweeping bow. “My Princess, are you sure it is safe to have these two walking about?”

Celestia smiles down at her guard. “I am fairly certain, Shining Armor. You may go about your duties per usual.”

“Yes, Your Highness.” The stallion named Shining Armor gallops off.

Celestia turns back to her two charges, “Please, follow me.” The trio makes its way through the crowded court yard to a chariot that has two pegasi attached to the front. Celestia opens the door and ushers Jak and Daxter inside. She follows them in with the words “to Ponyville” directed at the two pegasi.

Jak starts as the chariot takes flight. “Holy crap, Dax. We are flying. In a chariot. Being pulled by pegasi. How cool is that?”

“Yea,” Daxter says, his face green, “cool.” He runs over to the side and hurls.

“Sorry about that,” Jak apologizes to the Princess. “He's usually really good at flying.”

“It's not a problem.” Celestia says kindly.

Near the end of the trip Celestia looks to Jak. “I'm about to show you something that few ponies get to watch me do.”

Jak looks at her warily. “What are you going to do?”

“You'll see.” She smiles at him before scrunching up her face. Her horn glows a light yellow as the sun starts to move downward. Jak's mouth opens in a perfect, comical “O” while Daxter's chin hits the floor. Soon the world is shroud in darkness before the moon starts to rise to take the sun's place. Celestia looks over to the duo and smiles. Looking at the moon she says, “My sister's charge. Princess Luna. You haven't met her yet, but you will, in time. Now we are almost there.”

She wasn't lying. No sooner had the words come out of her mouth, then the soft bump of the carriage touching down was felt. Celestia opened the carriage door and Daxter fell out, kissing the ground. “Oh, sweet, sweet ground, how I have missed you so.” He gives it one more kiss for good measure.

Jak rolls his eyes and steps out of the carriage, the Princess following behind.

“Welcome to Ponyville,” she says, holding up a hoof. The home of the Ele-”

“Princess Celestia!”

“Kiera?” Jak turns around looking for his girlfriend.

Instead, galloping toward them, is a purple unicorn, delight plain upon her face.

Celestia speaks to Jak, “My faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. Also the Element of Magic.”

Twilight skids to a halt in front of the Princess. The action oddly familiar to Jak. “She looks at him. “Who's this.”

“Twilight, this is Jak and his friend Daxter. They are new and they need to be taught our culture. I thought that none would be better suited for this task than you and the girls.”

Twilight smiles, “Of course, Princess. Everypony is at my house right now. We were going to have a sleep over.”

“Great. I will leave you to it, then.” With that she walks back to the carriage and is gone.

“Well, follow me,” Twilight says kindly. I know everpony will be happy to meet you.”

“What makes you say that? You barely even know me.”

“Well, the Princess seemed to like you well enough. I don't see why we won't.”

Something in her movements jogged Jak's memory. “I think I've met one of you relatives.”

“Oh, really. Who?” she asks enthusiastically.

“I think his name was Shining Armor.”

“Oh, you met my big brother. How is he? Did he mention me at all?”

“No I didn't get much time to talk to him as he was throwing me into the dungeon.”

Twilight stops in her track. Becoming very serious, she asks, “What did you do?”

“Well you probably won't believe me, but I came through an interdimensional portal and it so happened to dump me at the Princess's feet while she was in the middle of hold court. So, naturally, he thought I was a threat. I hold no grudge against him.” He added the last at Twilight's questioning look.

Twilight resumes walking. “That's good. I was afraid you had done something terrible. Wait.” Her eyes widen. “Did you say you came from another dimension?” She gets right in his face.

“Um, yes.”

“Oh, this is so great. I've been telling ponies for years that other dimensions exist and this proves it. Oh, I can't wait to tell them.”

“Uh, maybe we keep it between your friends the Princess, and me. We don't know how all the other ponies would react to another dimensional being being here.”

Twilight's ears droop in sadness. “Yeah, you're right.” Her ears perk up. “But, hey, we're here.”

Jak was so immersed in the conversation he hadn't even noticed where he was going. He looked up and saw a huge tree. It had windows in it with light streaming out of them. They stood before the door. Twilight opened it. “Girls, I've got somepony for you guys to meet.

Author's Note:

Hey guys here's the new chapter. The feedback from the first chapter was so great i just wanted to get this one out. Also whoever gets the reason why Jak said "Kiera" when he heard Twilight's voice will get a moustache. Stay awesome y'all.
Love,
Distorted