• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 5,671 Views, 653 Comments

Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter Get Transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 653
 5,671

Breaking Things (Namely the Fourth Wall)

Jak sits at the table in the center of the library, his head on the table, asleep. Daxter walks in, looks out into space and waves. He then hops over to Jak and nudges him on the shoulder, waking him up.

"Uh, Jak, those people are watching us again."

Jak sits up, looks in the same direction as Daxter had and smiles. "Hey guys. What's up. Thanks for favoriting this story. I mean even though the author isn't that good, you still keep coming back."

"Hey, you two, who are you talking to?" Twilight walks down from upstairs, looks in the same direction as the other and gives a happy gasp. "Oh, hey guys. Glad you could make it. I hope you are enjoying our adventure so far. Even the, er, more 'gruesome' parts of the story *cough* Fluttershy *cough*. Anyway, thanks for the favorites. We love you. The next chapter will be up tomorrow."

Jak sits back in his chair and sighs. "Yeah, hopefully Distorted doesn't screw things up again."

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides, he doesn't work tomorrow so he has all day to write." Twilight beams happily at the other two before trotting back up stairs. Jak watches her, grinning goofily.

Daxter smacks him on the head playfully, "I knew you had a thing for her."

"Shut up, Dax."

Author's Note:

100 fav special right here. thought i would do something for that once i noticed how this story took off. anyway, i love yall so much