• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 1,427 Views, 39 Comments

The Apples of Ponyville - primeoetgrunn



Applebloom finds a strange orange artifact, buried underneath the barn.

  • ...
1
 39
 1,427

location of the new story.

The new story is located here.
Also, the new writer asked for a proofreader. Ask him for more information.

Oh, and another thing:

Comments ( 7 )

Remember Prime died for our sins. :pinkiesad2:

3155640prime out grunn.... I need ideas. and to know if now its closer to your storyline.. if not..... It's fucking fucked..:applejackunsure:

Thanks for the favorite on Rules of Engagement, much appreciated. I'd love to hear any feedback you have, and how you discovered my story in the first place:twilightsmile:

I can't believe you just threw your story to someone without any experience or collaborators. dukeofdazzardftw? Why, in all the greatness of heaven, did you just give this novice your own story? This was a decent story at least, with an moderately original concept.

5394916 I think the guy needs a chance to prove himself, every one deserves a chance at success in some way or another.
This, and I was out of inspiration and he seemed eager to take over. Who am I to take that away from the guy?

5397022 Because Duke hasn't even posted anything in the last year! Giving someone an idea not of their making will not turn out well. Then, you amplified the chances of it's failure when you gave it to a novice writer.

You could have just treated this story like a long one-shot.

"Them Duke Boys are at it again!"

Already I can tell that this is going to be a good story. Totally saving this to Read Later.

Login or register to comment