• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 1,317 Views, 32 Comments

The Humping Games - becca



The Humping Games, a story that I read and though would be cool to re-write! (in pony form of couse!)

  • ...
30
 32
 1,317

The Tributes

Ponytown 1 & 2 - These are the career tributes, were talking pros. They've spent their whole life preparing for the nasty encounters in the arena. They study porn and practice on blow-up dolls to prepare. Anypony finding themselves facing one of these tributes had better come at them hard. They've memorized the Kama Sutra, and their not afraid to show their skills.

Glimmer if the mare from ponytown 1. Her name suits her, as he sex appeal glimmers like a star. Her sister, Glitter, won last years Humping Games and now works as a striper in the Capitol's biggest club.

Jack is the stallion from ponytown 1. His antics are legendary. He's hung like a rhino and can drop a mare's pants with just a look. He hopes to find work in the adult film industry after the Humping Games.

Ponytown 3 - 10 - Lets get real. Nopony cares about them. (I'm sorry if you do, but for the purpose of this story, they aren't important.)

Ponytown 11 - We don't joke about Rue. She's off limits.

Ponytown 12 - the infamous drunken ponies. Heyhey was the last pony from this town to win the Humping Games. He captured the heart of the nation taking on all tributes, mare and stallion. He was and unstoppable beast that humped his way to the top like a champ.

Katlick Eversweet, mare. She's the shy pony waiting for the chance to let her sexiness come alive. She doesn't stand a chance, but her heart is in the right place. When the games begin, shell be ready to pounce on the nearest stud.

Pita, stallion. Bread pony. He came out strong with a wiener flash on the train. The world will be waiting to see if he can keep it up - get it?

Comments ( 6 )

Hold on... *Ahem...*


NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPEEEYUPWUTNOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.

Boop.

Anyway, I'll give it a thumbs up for being creative.

1800479 well thx, I really appreciate it

1800911 No problem. Anyway, good luck to you.

1896025 believe me, the hunger games is my favourite book of all time, I in no way mean to dishonour it. I'm sorry.:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment