• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 1,317 Views, 32 Comments

The Humping Games - becca



The Humping Games, a story that I read and though would be cool to re-write! (in pony form of couse!)

  • ...
30
 32
 1,317

Chapter 2

They put me in a room by myself. I would have a few minutes to visit with loved ones before i was whisked away to the capital. There was a knock at the door.

Gavin trotted into the room. He looked all fine and i threw my arms around him.

"Katlick," he breathed in my ear.

"I'm going to miss you," I told him. He stepped back and looked at me.

"You've got to get wild in there," he instructed. "The whole world will be watching you. You need to get their votes."

"I know Gavin. I've waited my whole life for this."

He made a strange face, like he was unsure of everything.

"I wish I was going with you."

I resisted the urge to push him against a wall and shove my tongue in his mouth. If the guardponies caught us fooling around, I would be eliminated before the Games even began.

The door opened and he was told to leave. A moment later Prissy walked into the room.

"I hate you," she sobbed.

"Prissy, I'm sorry."

"They called my name! I'm supposed to be the one getting all kinky inside the arena. Why did you take my place?"

It broke my heart seeing her like this.

"I'm older than you, Prissy. I have needs. Every time i see Gavin, i feel an explosion between my legs. I can't wait any longer. You'll get your turn later."

Our time was up. I could see the anger in her eyes as she left the room.

Some guardponies escorted me to another room. Pita was in there. He smiled at me, but i ignored the bread man. It should have been Gavin.

Just then, a man walked into the room with a bottle of vodka in one hoof.

"Hello," he greeted us. "My name is Heyhey." he giggled. Heyhey was a past winner of the Humping Games. He was going to help us prepare. Pita jumped to his feet.

"You're drunk?" he asked. "This is ridiculous. I need advice if I'm gonna have a chance in there."

Heyhey laughed at him.

"That's right boy," Heyhey said. He grabbed the stuffy mare and bent her over the couch. "Every mare and stallion in the country will be watching." He smacked the mare's butt. "You gotta sell yourself in there. You gotta get freaky." He started grinding up against her. "When you encounter someone in the arena, you gotta make it seem like you passion is taking control." He slammed against the mare's bottom so hard the couch moved a few inches.

"Get your filthy hooves off me!" the mare shouted at him. Heyhey laughed some more.

I shook my head in shame. Our district was famous for being a bunch of drunk ponies. We didn't stand a chance.