• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 448 Views, 16 Comments

Kaleb's Critters - CompleteIndifference



How does one differentiate man from beast?

Comments ( 7 )

Finally on the damn planet. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully something actually involving Equestria.

2603292 Just a quick question, even though I know you were trying to fluff up the character's personalities... Did you really have to take this long to get to the base of the story? No offence, but it seems a little droned out.

2603302 It's just the way I write :pinkiesmile:

This is a character driven story, and I do apologize if it seems slow, but hopefully the next few chapters will make up for it :twilightsheepish:

I thank you for your honest criticism and support :rainbowkiss:

Cool story bro.

... No, really, cool story you got here. Since Xenophobia was an EPC WN, and there was another story with a lot of chapters but almost no attention, I got curious and decided to give this a go. Pretty good so far, I'm wondering why people don't give this story a chance.

Everything has been building up for this moment, when they finally set foot on Equestria. I'll admit, it did drag on for a bit, but hopefully we'll see some action soon. Pony hunting, anybody?

Characterization. Characterization everywhere. I like how you take the time to properly flesh out each and every single one of the characters. 'Bout time an author sees a character for what it is: a character. Plus, you gave your story that familiar, gritty feel to it that I just can't explain. I'm eager to see what Equestria will throw at them.

10 bits that Robin's girlfriend is dead.
... What? That's the first thing that comes to mind when she doesn't answer the phone or door. Damn it, Robin get your lockpick skill higher!

It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take this favorite.

2617105 That comment made me feel all warm inside. Thank you :heart:

Get some work on this! I've been waiting for them to arrive in Equestria, or 1128, for 11 chapters, only to find out it's on hiatus! SHAME ON YOU AUTHOR, ETERNAL SHAME!

Login or register to comment