• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 882 Views, 7 Comments

An odd Group - nearisdasmarts

  • ...
25
 7
 882

After meet

"Hi im- "Rainbow dash!" Dash was interrupted. But...She.. whoa."You know my name?" Rainbow dash's heart skipped a beat. "well. yeah. How many times have you saved my ass?" Spitfire chuckled. "But..at the gala.. you...where ignoring me." Spitfire looked down."Im sorry. I was terribly streesed. We had people from all over the world talking to us. And... can you keep a secret?" Rainbow dash was about ready to have a heart attack. SPitfire, the leader of the wonderbolts was going to tell her a secret. "Yes." "ok well. We might even get humans into our sport!!" This caused a reaction from twilight. :BUT I THOUGHT HUMANS WHERE AN OLD MARE TALE THING, OHMY GOWD ARE THEY REAL, HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ARE THEY REALLY UGLY LIKE IN THE BOOKS??" This gave spitfire an idea... "why don't you ask soarin...He'll tell you everything". Spitfire gave twi a sly wink to send her off. "OK!!" Twilight ran off to soarin. "so eh.. Iv been hearing alot about you recently." Dash looked up and gave her a questioning look. "hearing.. about ..me? I mean. what, by who and what?!?" Spitfire chuckled. "I have my resources. Anyways. We,as a group. the wonderbolts,decided to let you audition. Now we don't /do/ auditions. But when we do, its normally for a filly or alittle bit older,So that they have time to train.But.. " Spitfire eyed rainbow dash and her finly toned body. "your ovbiously ready." Spitfire chuckled. "oh shit. Like now?today. NOW?" "ahahah why yes." Rainbow dash grunted with a smile and kicked the cloud lightly. "Well i'll be. LETS DO THIS!"






It was getting dark out. The beautiful sunset. and it was just her and rainbow dash. Spitfire watched the gorgeous pegasus ready herself. SPitfire couldn't help but to bite her lip. "dyyyummm, I'd sure like to be a colt..' Spitfire thought to herself.A yell from the distance pulled her back in."OK, IM READY, NOW YOU 'BES BE READY TO SEE THE BEST DAMN FLIGHT BY ME, RAINBOW DASH." 'Well.. She could fix her ego alittle..' Spitfire thought. "OK DASHIE, LETTITRIP! " 'Dashie, where the hell did that come from, did she hear that, I hope not oh my god.. oops. Maybe I should pay attention to what I say outloud.Befor I know it I'll be calling her a sexy best.' Spitfire looked over at dash's blushing face. 'Oh god she did hear that..' But before I could look back up to give her the "I dont know" eyes, rainbow dash was off. The air swirled around her, her mane flowing and prideful. Spitfire found it hard to keep up with her with her eyes. 'Geez now I wonder how we are so popular if you can hardly see us, ugh, it gives me a headache.' Spitfire laughed alittle and went back to watching.Suddenly there was a loud boom.Sound and heat waves come and hit spitfire in the face. Then followed the rainbow. Spitfire smiled. smiled like a big ass dork. She couldn't help it, it's like the rainbow controlled her, making everything seem so amazing. Rainbow dash floated down to her side and look at spitfire. "theres no question. You are IN the wonderbolts."


(OHMYGOWD LOOKIE RD IS A WONDERBOLT NOW! Wow. this needs to happen in the show.But later on in the final season. I would hate to see her go so early q.q And the bolts need more screen time. They have become so popular now X3 Squeeeee Personaly Im not a big soarin fan. But he's ok I guess. Theres just somthing about spitfire that just gets me :) Anyways I should stop rambling now and get back to the story. xD )







Dash about gasamed over spitfire.But she did somthing eles. It took a while to realize just what she did. SHe couldn't believe it. Her lips where pressedon spitfires. So soft and warm, her first kiss. Was this a dream? NO, she could feel intense burning in her cheecks. "OH SHIT, IM SO SORRY, I JUST DON'T KNOW AND UAHHH" Rainbow dash stick her face in a cloud to cool off. Spitfire poked her rump sticking out. "Hey.dash.... its ok.. I ..really liked that.." Now spitfire was blushing as much as rainbow dash was. Dash pulled her head out of the clouds and looked up. "really?" "eheh..yeah..I should'a told ya this sooner..but Im kinda into mares..." Rainbow dash chuckled Well I figured with you being around soarin so much.. but hell.. in ponyville the ratio of mares to colts is 25:4 pretty much everyone in ponyville is gay or bi.



Spitfire breath for the first time in a long time."OH ahaha well then." "we should get back now and tell the news to everypony."






"GUYS COME MEET THE NEWEST WONDERBOLT!" SPitfire couldn't oh had said that louder. Rainbow dash blushed as everypony came running in and crowding around her. "ehehehe I can't believe I made it in twi!" Twilight smiled "well I figured those VIP tix wuld get you somewhere. Im so proud of you dash." Dash smiled. "Ok. well..tell the gang back at home. I think i'll be staying here for the night." Dash hugged twilight and saw her off.



"wanna just stay in my bunker for tonight?" Spitfire offered."fuck yeah." Dash grinned. "Tonights going to be a fun night then, comeone" spitfire started leading dash to her room.

Comments ( 7 )

Too mashed up needs to be spaced more.

1685616>>1685855 Not enough gay men needs to be improved more.
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/18489_292370084213170_1012384580_n.jpg
Ah there we go.

1685968
Tempt not my ability to bring forth mass amounts of borderline gay pornography, Regidar; I too wield the powers of the internet.

...Well...This was pretty much my reaction to the description

I know that the authors profile is dead and considering how long ago the previous commenter last commented this story is pretty much dead, so putting this up is kinda useless, but maybe someone will come across it.

I agree with TheDarkestOcean, it is horribly mashed up but your description is more likely to turn people away from this than attract them to it. If you want to become an author that is not a laughing stock, avoid descriptions like that.

Login or register to comment