• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 881 Views, 7 Comments

An odd Group - nearisdasmarts

  • ...
25
 7
 881

The meet

Rainbow dash woke up and yawned "nygghh"
She rolled over and fell out of bed. Today was the day. Twilight was bringing her to a wonderbolts show for a little 'friendship gift.' She squeeed in delight. It was 8am and the show was at 10. It was a little early but she figure she could go fangirl to twilight and maybe she'd feed her.Rainbow chuckled.


Rainbowdash knocked at the solid wood door.After a few seconds wait came twilight opening the door with a book in the hold of her magic. "OH hi rainbow dash. Its kinda early. If you want there is coffee and pancakes in the kitchen." Rainbow dash smiled and casually went over to the kitchen table. After about an hour and her stuffing her face,she ran out of pancakes. She was a slow eater but didn't believe she could eat that many pancakes."ugh' The thought made her sick. It';; take WEEKS to work off that. She let her face fall to the table."My goodness dash, YOU ATE THAT MANY PANCAKES?!" Rainbow dash giggled. "eheheh ... buh they where nummy ." Twilight sighed and picked up the limp, but heavy pegasus."Sorry hun but your never spend the night at my house. You'll eat me out of house and home." Twilight poked her."Hey pancake face you realize it's 9:30?" That rhetorical question got her to wake out of her trance ASAP. "Damnit twilight, why doin't you tell me these things? GAH DAMNITDMANIT WE NEED TO GO!!" Dash was already in the air zipping around. She grabbed twilight by the scruff of her neck and flew out the door.



They where at the entrance of the giant coliseum just outside cloudsdale."comeon twi.give him the tickets" Twilight was wondering if this was all a bad idea."Im getting there. just.hodl your horses." Twlight pulled the two golden tickets out of her saddle bag. Not a second after a loud gasp came from rainbow dash. "OHMYGOSH. YOU GOT THE MEET AND GREET AND HOLYCOW TWILIGHT I LOVE YOUZ! HAHHHHH" The ticket stamper just smirked and chuckled at the gasam from the gal. Rainbow dash lead twilight in, already knowing the place like the bottom of her hoof.hey sat in their front row seats and just as they sat the loudspeakers started rambling. The bolts started the show, dash'es favorite pegasus in front. Spitfire. rainbow dash can't help but to admire the mare. Her sleek, muscular body. Wind whipped out of her dreams by the speed. Too fast to even have a doppler effect. Just one solid sound, like a smack to the face. One only a true speed fan would appreciate. She didn't even have to look at twilight to see she would be covering her face from the wind.

Befor she knew it the show was over. A whole 2 hours and its over. But there was more. Soo much more. 'Ok dash, you need to keep ahold of your self. Besides.She probly hates people who gasam over her. I mean who would liek that? ...well me.. BUT she gets enough of that. Ugh.Keep a straight face, don't call her hot..that'll way freak her out. And don't talk too loud. thats bad..bad bad bad... ' Rainbow dash thought to herself as they where walking."um, dash. we'll havta stick around for a while just so you know.. You'll uh...see why.." Rainbow dash could hardly hear her over her own thoughts, So she just nodded her head assuming twi said nothing of importance.


Aftr a while they where the front and end of the line. Dash liked this because it would give her more time to chat. EVEN PHOTOS. OH MY. Dash took in a deep breath and walked up infront of her. "hi I uh-




(Ok thats it for chapter 1. Iv always wanted to do a cliff hanger. Even if its not a good one. XD