• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 2,299 Views, 22 Comments

Dreaming of You - TheSilentCloud



Rainbow Dash is in love with fluttershy. But will she be able to tell her how she feels?

  • ...
5
 22
 2,299

Rude Awakening

No?

Rainbow’s face immediately fell dark and lifeless as Fluttershy’s response sunk in. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash’s true love, had just turned her down. And it hit Rainbow right in the heart, hard.

Rainbow grew dizzy and lightheaded, and if she didn’t know any better, she’d have said Equestria literally began to fall apart and was replaced by a bright whiteness. This continued until it was just Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy standing there. But then, Fluttershy, too faded away and Rainbow was left to weep alone.

But then, something remarkable happened.

She woke up.

Unlike her normal morning awakenings full of happiness and smiles, this time she was crying heavily and felt very alone. But, upon realizing that it was all just a horrible dream, she jumped out of bed and immediately flew out the door, not even bothering to wash up or brush her mane. I still have a shot with Fluttershy! I can still make this happen. I will make this happen. She thought as she flew full speed towards Fluttershy’s cottage.

She arrived very soon after leaving, and quickly spotted Fluttershy watering her flowers.

“Fluttershy!” Rainbow yelled from above.

As expected, the timid pony shot upwards and let out a squeak in response to the sudden loud noise.

“It’s just me, Fluttershy.” Rainbow said affectionately as she landed near the cowering pegasus.

“Oh it’s you Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy said as she recognized the cyan mare. “What’s wrong? Have you been crying?” She asked as she saw the tear stains and bloodshot eyes of her friend.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it,” Rainbow said as she regretted not washing up before leaving, “Listen, I need to tell you something.”

“Oh you do?” Fluutershy said very excitedly, “There was something I wanted to tell you too! But um, you can go first. If you want, if that’s ok.”

“I- I like you, Fluttershy. No, I love you.” Rainbow said very nervously. She waited for a response but was not met with one. Instead, she was tackled to the ground by the yellow mare in a very welcoming hug, of which she immediately hugged back.
The two lovers lie there, entangled in each other, both enjoying pure bliss. Rainbow finally broke the silence.

“So, what was it you wanted to tell me?” She asked while staring into the eyes of the yellow pony.

“That I lov-“ Fluttershy began but was cut off by a pair of juicy, cyan lips introducing themselves to her own. She was surprised, but did not decline the passionate kiss from her lover.

They lay there kissing for what seemed like ages until Fluttershy finally broke off.

“I love you, Rainbow Dash,” She said softly, “I love you so much.”

Comments ( 19 )

I see no photo. Was it still not working? Anyways onto the story.

Ermehgord happiness! Although this chapter was shot it was still well written and the shipping was just adorable. Good job!:pinkiehappy:

1638269 Glad you liked it :twilightsmile: thanks for the feedback :rainbowkiss:

Hmm. I liked the first chapter better. Not too bad, though. You earn a like.

kinda short but cute

1639168 glad you liked it and thanks for the positive feedback :scootangel:
1640940 This is my first attempt at writing anything non school-related so I did try to make it short and sweet. Anyways I'm glad you liked it:ajsmug:

Ermehgerd!!!! :pinkiegasp:

:pinkiegasp: I was not expected all that to be a dream! But I'm glad it was! :yay::heart::rainbowkiss:

1651640 Glad you liked it :yay: I wanted to get a good story twist in there to keep it interesting :pinkiehappy:

And you did just that! :twilightsmile:

1652002 Good to know my first story didn't turn out to be a total bust :pinkiehappy: Honestly, I'm glad you liked it and I will try to come up with some new story ideas soon :twilightsmile:

I'm working on my first story as well....I think it is going pretty good to be honest. It is indeed a Flutterdash fic, so if you are interested...please check it out sometime :yay::rainbowkiss:

1652037 I love FLutterDash fics :yay::rainbowkiss: and I try to read some whenever I get the chance :twilightsmile: shoot me a message whenever you get it up and I will definitely give it a read :pinkiehappy:

I have the first five chapters up already :twilightsmile: Whenever you get a chance, you should totally try it out :pinkiehappy:

1652064 I will right now actually :twilightsmile:

Thank you! :pinkiehappy: I hope you enjoy what I have so far :yay::heart::rainbowkiss:

Yeesh! Yeesh! I loved this <3

THE ADORABLENESS! YAYAYAYAY!

Login or register to comment