• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

FINALE

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS:Cats and Instruments (FINALE)


Derpy rushed after Celestia. Celestia heard the pony coming after her. She collapsed to her knees in front of her fireplace. Celestia looked toward her balcony and saw her old Living diary. Storyteller.
Celestia's eyes sparkled with tears. She then tightly closed her eyes as it came closer to her. Turning her head away from storyteller, Celestia turned her head away.


STORYTELLER: You can always tell me anything. You always have... My censors indicate a depressing blue emotion. I suggest a counseling session.

CELESTIA: Can I not have time with myself?! Can no pony listen to me?!

DERPY: Not until you listen to yourself!


Princess Celestia's eyes pop open. Her tears released in the surprise of Derpy bursting into her room. The Storyteller looking on silently at Derpy. It's body with a bright, icy blue glow. Celestia stood to her feet, then rushed to Derpy.


CELESTIA: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE INTRUSIONS?!

DERPY: I might be the the element of acceptance. But I cannot accept a pony,especially, Princes Celestia ignoring her own emotions!


Celestia looked down at the brave grey pony angrily. Her eyes started to glow reddish orange, wide opened. Celestia gritted her teeth and then turned away from Derpy. She walked deeper into her room. Derpy Followed. Suddenly the door slammed behind her with a force of a hurricane. She knew that Celestia was emotionally unstable. But she also knew that as the Princess of Equestria and a example to all ponies, that this could not stand.


DERPY: Princess... I know that Discord has done alot of wrong over the... umm... many, many years... But he ended up saving your life... if not everyponies life... And it just seems that... You don't care...

CELESTIA: Yes... the spirit of chaos is dead. But I have a palace to repair and citizens to take care of. Being a leader never stops. Even if your emotions are dragged behind your duties. The safety and care of the peoples, not only ponies, that live within Equestria.

DERPY: But princess...

CELESTIA: I-... will... I will have a special ceremony for the fallen. Including... Discord... Also known as Playtrick... Playtrick.... Jesting... Everfree... (sob)

DERPY: Wow... was that his name?

CELESTIA: Ye-... Yes...


Celestia lowers her head, her eyes close and begin to tighten as tears drop to the floor.


DERPY: Oh, princess... You were his friend... I... I'm sad that you are crying... But I'm glad for your emotions for your friend. if you can accept your sadness and the way that you felt about him, then he will never be gone. At least not totally.he might not be able to hug you or pour chocolate milk on us... But at least he will live within you. And you will always have that... As long as you accept it.


Celestia felt a sideways hug from the grey pony. She then heard the sound of wings flapping away from her and into the distance. Celestia opened her eyes and saw that the element of acceptance was gone.
The princess went to her knees. She calmly looked down and away. storyteller felt it's cue. It sat on it's knees beside the depressed but calm princess.


STORYTELLER: Just tell me how you feel...


Three weeks later.


It was a rainy day. The castle was finished with it's repairs just a few days ago. Luckily there were no other casualties, except for the fallen Spirit of chaos.

Rarity made special clothes for the private funeral for Discord. Twilight and Luna, weeks before had carefully collected the remains of Discord. Rarity also had the unfortunate and sad task of designing a memorial for Discord.
It was beautiful. Everyone, even the guards stopped in awe of it.
The memorial was made of stained glass, with a silvery skeleton going throughout it, holding it together. It was a abstract form of Discord, sparkling, even within the rain in his many colors. His glass, abstract memorial was sitting on a real cloud, donated by Cloudsdale and dyed specially pink, with his legs crossed, leaning his eagle arm on the cloud as the other lion arm held a red, jeweled, apple, with one green jeweled leaf and a golden stick. Looking down at the apple, lowered eye lids, with a light, closed smile on his face.

Four guards carried the remains of Discord on their shoulders. His remains placed within a specially made rounded container, placed on top of a flat surface for the guards to carry them to their final resting place.
The guards stopped in front of the prepared hole within the ground. They dropped to their knees in unison. The guards then lightly slid the flat surface from their shoulders. It then lightly landed to the ground. Luna and celestia went to the sides of the memorial. They both looked down at the container. With their magic they lowered it into the ground. Twilight came forward and put the dirt on top of the placed container.

Everypony was drying themselves off from the funerals rain. The palace had arranged refreshments and warm drinks at the gardens glasshouse. Everypony except Celestia. The ponies looked at Celestia from time to time. Not knowing what to say. Everyponies eyes gassy with tears. The day was also very dim.

Celestia's hair was straight and heavy with the rain soaking into it. Her tears mixing with the drops of water in the sky. She then realized that she was the only one left outside. Forgetting that it was raining, forgetting that she was a princess.


LUNA: Sister... ?

Celestia lightly turned her head to her sister's voice. Still lowered, Celestia met the side of her eye with Luna's concerned face. It then closed, as her head slightly raised from it's slump. Luna put a hoof on her sisters back. Celestia moved away from Luna's comforting hoof. Luna lowered her head and hoof.


TWILIGHT SPARKLE: ...Princess...?


Celestia lifted her head quickly. Her eyes widen. Then Celestia tighten her eyes and turned her head slightly. She bit her lower lip, then released it. twilight and the other elemental ponies walked up to the depressed princess. They stopped a few feet behind her, not walking in front of her.


CELESTIA: (SNIFFLE): Yes... Yes... it is raining and... we should go inside, before we get sick.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: Princess... We care about you. And just because your a princess does not mean that you are without emotions. What has all this time that I spent in ponyville meant? Sharing emotions and falling back on the comfort of your friends and family.

CELESTIA: I'am aware of my emotions. Yes... I'm depressed, disappointed and in mourning. But that cannot last forever.

APPLEJACK: That's good that you know how you feel and all, princess. But... It just seems your kinda withdrawn from everypony. Yer' not alon' in tis'.

CELESTIA: Thank you, my little ponies, bu-


Suddenly Celestia feels an embrace. Lightly tight and warm. Celestia looked down and saw that brave gray pony. Derpy. Derpy closed her eyes and nuzzled her face into Celestia's chest.


DERPY: We love you, Princess Celestia. And we know that you cared for him also. And there's nothing wrong with that. The only thing that is wrong is you trying to run from us.


Celestia's eyes started to water. She then tightly closed them, trying to have her eyes soak back the tears.


CELESTIA: Derpy, please, I do not-


Suddenly celestia felt another embrace. This one from Fluttershy.


FLUTTERSHY: Whatever your feeling. We can do it together.

Then another embrace and other and another until all of the ponies of balance and even two guards were within a group hug all embracing the sad princess. Luna looked on at the strange embrace. Tears dropped from her eyes.
Celestia finally started sobbing. Her head dropped as her sobbing turned to full out crying. The ponies released her and in-circled her. Luna took her place at her sisters side. Celestia dropped to the ground, in front of the flat stone slab that bore Discord's name and brief history. Luna rubbed her sisters back. Celestia folded her arms, burying her head in her front legs.


LUNA: Lets discuss this over some tea and chocolate banana cake.


Celestia stood in a slight slump. Her neck straight but head sightly lowered. Celestia's eyes closed, she nodded her head. Suddenly the smell of chocolate passed her nostrils. Celestia looked behind her and looked at the ponies.


CELESTIA: Please, no food at the grave site.

PINKY: All of the food is inside...


Luna looked around and then stared straight above her at the cloudy sky.


LUNA: It is not cake sister... IT IS-


Celestia gasped and looked up at the clouds. They were pink. the drops of rain, chocolate. Celestia looked at the ground. Chocolate, muddy puddles started to form within the grass.


RAINBOWDASH: No way!

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: But this does not make any sense...

DISCORD: Sense... What fun is there in making sense?

CELESTIA: DISCORD! WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!


All of the ponies and the guards started looking around everywhere. The guards that had wings flew around looking for the source of the voice as did the other ponies on the ground and around close by halls.


CELESTIA: Darn it, Discord! COME HERE NOW!!! Tell me where you are and have been!

DISCORD: Did we not do this before? (SIGH), Fine... But I'll tell you in MY way.


Celestia suddenly disappears. the other ponies gasp and start calling for the princess.

Celestia awakens in a familiar room. Not that of her palace. But the old and surprisingly restored ancient palace within the Everfree forest. Celestia looked around the master bedroom. it was everything that she remembered it was. The round bed, the blue tones of the room,the silks hanging from the top of the canopy.
She looked forward and saw a standing Discord, with his back turned to her. He was standing out on the balcony, arms behind him. Hands holding each other. Celestia then looked down at herself. She was wearing the yellow, silk dress that she wore on their night of the surprise engagement. Celestia took in a deep breath and trotted angrily towards Discord.


CELESTIA: How could you?! How could you hurt my feelings this way?!

DISCORD: So you do need chaos in your life. that is not what you said all those eons ago. I watched as you and those other ponies prepared things for MY funeral. so mushy and boring.

CELESTIA: WHAT?! It was a funeral!

DISCORD: What about the cats?

CELESTIA: CATS?!

DISCORD: We shook paw and hoof on it. The party!

CELESTIA: I HATE CATS, I HATE INSTRUMENTS AND I HATE YOU!


Celestia cried angrily as she stomped her hoofs, turning away from Discord. She then stopped and lowered her head and neck. Discord turned to her. He then placed his lion paw on her back.


DISCORD: Oh really, my dear, Celestia. I know you do not feel that way. The Princess of Balance and harmony, HATING...?! Why, that would be-

CELESTIA: Chaos?!

DISCORD: Why, yes-oh... hmmm...


Discord backed away from Celestia and crossed his arms. Celestia scraped her hoof on the balcony floor. A smile traces celestia's lips as she looks down at her moving hoof.


CELESTIA: And what about the Spirit of Chaos? Concern and caring about Harmony and what others think of him long enough to see the whole service in your honor?

DISCORD: It's those dammed Elements of Balance. Throwing us off course. I suppose that apart of MY chaos went to you and a bit of your mussy harmony went into me.

CELESTIA: No...

DISCORD: ...?

CELESTIA: It is... Just our... emotions.

DISCORD: Sigh... Celestiaaaahh....

CELESTIA: Like you said. Harmony cannot live with out chaos, and Chaos cannot live without Harmony.


Discord turned away, resting his hands on the railing of the balcony. Celestia walked up to the disturbed spirit of chaos. She then pushes her head threw Discord's lion arm. Discord looked down at her, not moving any part of his shocked and surprised body. only his red eyes turned down at her, then quickly away.
Discord tapped all of his fingers on both hands. He slowly turns his head away from Celestia's Direction. Celestia rubbed the side of her face onto Discord's torso just under his arm. She stopped, making her head comfortable and sighed.
Celestia looked forward at the horizon. Celestia then felt Discord's arm slowly creep onto her upper back. His lion paw finding it's place on her shoulder. Discord cleared his throat, tapping his eagle fingers on the railing. The corner of his red eye quickly looking down at her, moving around and then away again.
Celestia opened her mouth in shock with a smile and bright sparkly eyes. She then sighed and relaxed. Discord even became more relaxed. He looked down at her, rubbing her shoulder.
Celestia looked up at Discord. They both smirked and then fully embraced. Wrapping their arms around each other. Celestia looked threw the corner of her eye and saw a familiar blue shape, far into the sky.


LUNA: I may not like the chaos that shall ensue onto canterlot and Equestria... But I believe that Celestia can handle it. We all can.



Luna concentrated and mentally told the other ponies in canterlot to stop the search. And that Celestia might be a while, with a much deserved vacation after thousands of years. With that, Luna flew off leaving Chaos and Harmony within it's balance.



THEE END!!!

Comments ( 4 )

Very good, I quite like it:pinkiehappy:

BTW who edited this?

1628762

i looked over everything... just used spell check took a looooong time and thank you for liking my story :heart::fluttercry:

1673982

it's a story. I just wanted it easy for the reader to see which character is saying what.

Login or register to comment