• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

Chapter 5

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS: chapter five: lost and found


STARRIDER: ............What........ is........ this...........?!!!

CELESTIA: Father!

*Celestia rushes out of the water, on the other side of the lake. She cowers behind a wide tree looking out of the side. StarRider then takes his attentions to Playtrick. StarRider rushes Playtrick, swooping him out of the water.*

CELESTIA: Father NO!!!!!!!!!!

*Playtrick blocks and sways away from him using quick flight work and magic.*

STARRIDER: I TRUSTED YOU!

PLAYTRICK: I doubt that!

*Playtrick appears next to celestia. Starrider lands on the ground and approaches them slowly. His head lowered and looking up at Playtrick threw the tops of his eyes. Playtrick turns to celestia and takes her by the front hoofs. Celestia and Playtrick look at each other intensely.*

PLAYTRICK: Come with me celestia... Let us always be like this... Free... Wild...

CELESTIA: But my family... And that Era caused problems... We should understand and trust each other... And I do trust you but...

*Celestia looks away, then lowers her head away from Playtrick.*

PLAYTRICK: I... I thought you... cared about me...

CELESTIA: I do... But... My father and Luna... I have responsibilities to my father and my sister also...

*Celestia looks back at Playtrick with tears running.*

CELESTIA: I wish for you also! With the sun rising, I want you to be the first one I see.

PLAYTRICK: Then let it always be this way! I can make the sun rise when ever we want! or the moon! five, six times a day!

STARRIDER: THAT IS UTTER CHAOS!

CELESTIA: And I accepted that father! I knew... I knew from the moment that he came to our camp... I knew of his wildness and chaotic spirit. I thought... that with the harmony that you put with Luna and I that we could be a balance to each other...

PLAYTRICK:... You... would change me?!

CELESTIA: No! It is not like that! I mean a balance... My love of harmony and peace to your unleashed chaotic spirit.

*Playtrick leans close to celesta and turns his mouth to her ear.*

PLAYTRICK: celestia dear... that is so very boring...

CELESTIA: ...WHAT?!...

*Playtrick kisses Celestia on the cheek and then steps back while still holding her hoofs. He looks at her disappointingly, shaking his head and sighs. Celestia's eyes start to fill with tears heavily. Her mouth goes agape.*

CELESTIA: But... what about our friendship...?

*Playtrick lets go of her hoofs and turns to his side.*

PLAYTRICK: Celestia, celestia... You tire me with your need of balance and friendship... You do not need to say it over and over again like a singing bird. Just know what you are by your feelings and heart... Be loose and free. Down with the establishment!

CELESTIA: But... we need certain things to live by...

PLAYTRICK: Just when I thought I found a friend

CELESTIA: YOU HAVVE!!!

PLAYTRICK: So your FORCING friendship on me?!

CELESTIA: Your Forcing Chaos on me!

*Playtrick and celestia pause. Then Playtrick totally turns away from celestia. Celestia lowers her head and raises her hoof slightly above the ground. Her eyes tighten as her heart crumbles. Tears drop heavily onto the ground. StarRider goes over to his daughter, putting a hoof on her back. He looks on at playtrick with a frown, brows lowered and eyes glowing in disgust.*

LUNA: Playtrick... PLAYTRICK!

STARRIDER: Luna, no!

CELESTIA: Luna...

*Playtrick turns his head to the side and puts his hands behind him. He looks down at the approaching Luna. Luna stops just a few feet from Playtrick.*

LUNA: You were going to teach me your languages...

Playtrick turns to Luna and then swats down to her level. Resting his elbows on his knees, he points his lion like finger at her nose.

PLAYTRICK: Do not fret, my dear. I shall be back for you and celestia... But there are a few things that I need to do first...

*Playtrick stands and spreads his wings.*

CELESTIA: No matter what Playtrick... you will always be my friend...

STARRIDER: Good luck to you, young buck...

PLAYTRICK: Hmpth...

*Playtrick flies away for a few hundred feet and then disappears in a flash of light. Celestia and luna look on at the sky. Luna goes over to her crying older sister. StarRider holds both of his daughters.*



PRESENT


*It was the next morning. The youth flew out of the room and back into the lab... She knew that the Twi-61 hologram would almost be done with the DNA analysis.*

YOUTH: So twi-

HOLOGRAM-SPARKLE: GET BACK IN THE ROOM NOW!

YOUTH: I'm, I'm sorry-

HOLOGRAM-SPARKLE: My sensors detect that-

*Suddenly a boom vibrates the room. The three in the room look around. There is a pause and then the booms continue onward at different levels.*

YOUTH: YOU SAID THAT WE WOULD BE SAFE!

STORYTELLER: TWI-61 ARE YOU FINISHED WITH THE ANALYSIS?!

HOLOGRAM-SPARKLE: IT WAS DOWN TO 50 YEARS! YOU HAVE TO FIND THE EXPLORER FIRST-AHH!

STORYTELLER: I THOUGHT THAT WAS LEGEND!

HOLOGRAM-SPARKLE: Gooo!!!!!!! You already know with the code you gave me! And so does he-

*The storyteller takes the youth by it's hoof and flies back into the bedroom. It locks the door and then knocks on the wall close to the door. Suddenly the door disappears and all of the walls become solid. The youth feels the ground under the room rock and seem to become lighter and less dense.. Then a "pow-zoom" kind of noise sends the room into orbit.
The story teller goes over to the wall with the holographic window tapping the wall in a different rhythm. The window appears wider half the size of the wall. Then the storyteller steps back as holographic controls appear. The youth steps just behind the storyteller. The storyteller puts it's hoofs onto the controls and is suddenly absorbed by the holographic mechanism of what seems to be a flying ship. Only the core remained floating close to the window. The youth looks around and starts toward the core of the storyteller*

YOUTH: ahh... oh... hello? are you still-

STORYTELLER: yes... I still exist... I put my physical being into the controls of this vessel. I have information of a location that we need to make haste toward. So do not touch my core unless need to.

YOUTH: But what about hologram-sparkle?

STORYTELLER: Unfortunately she sacrificed her programming for our safety.

YOUTH: NO! Oh... noooo...

STORYTELLER: There is nothing we can do now... If you want us to save your parents and the elements of harmony ponies then we need to move forward.

YOUTH: But where are... we... going....?

*The youth looks out the windshield and sees that they are not in Equestria anymore. And the ship was landing. The door reappears and then opens. The youth looks at the door and is almost afraid to step out. She takes a few steps and suddenly the core of the story teller flies past her out the door. The storyteller reforms outside of the ship. It nods it's head at the youth and then starts walking. The youth follows. When leaving the ship; the ship turns invisible.*

YOUTH: Where is this?

*Looking around they come to a farm. A much smaller farm then the famous apple family from ponyville. It was just a farm house, a shed and a half acre of land with some grazing animals. The storyteller knocks on the door and they wait. Then suddenly a person that either pony had seen before... was not even a pony...*

HOUSE-MISTRESS: Hello? Wow... another pony!

YOUTH: Who... what, are you?

HOUSE-MISTRESS: I've never seen a young mare before. And I suppose that you have not ever seen a Gatonese before.

YOUTH: Gatonese? Oh yes! I've heard of you! Cat people. Like ponies, but cat. I learned that in school....

*The youth lowers her head. The Gatonese female looks at the both of them. She reaches for the youth, but then snaps her head to the storyteller. She then steps back and slightly turns her head while keeping an eye on the storyteller*

HOUSE-MISTRESS: I think these people are for you Daring Doo.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!