• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

Chapter 10

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS CHAPTER 10: Falling stars



Celestia and Luna Worked in the mines for decades. Discord would have Luna and Celestia visit him. Celestia and Luna would separately distract him as they searched and learned things about his abilities and the gems that they were mining.
Celestia and Luna's village already heard legends of a mineral that enhanced abilities. And Discord living with them and being the status that he was knew of them also. These gems hummed with blank energy. The energy took years or centuries to in sync with. But Celestia and Luna did not have centuries. Especially the way that Discord was planning the future.

It was about 30 years later. Celestia and Luna gained so much trust from Discord that they became Leaders within the mine. They were the only two that they knew of, that were within a secret resistance. They finally had enough gems together to maybe reverse Discord's abilities and since being alicorns, they were also very strong within magic.
Luna looked down at the scattered gems. She sighed an d closed her eyes.

LUNA: Sister... This is our only chance.

CELESTIA: Do not tell me things that I already know!

LUNA: Is this how it shall be? You always talking down to me?

CELESTIA: No... No... I... I just... WE need this to work... You are the only family that I have left. Our cousins, Aunts, uncles are in hiding or traveling. I loved going all over the world and the Everfree collectuim. But I Always wanted a place for the gour of us.

LUNA: Three of us...

CELESTIA: What?

LUNA: You, father and I? Right, sister?

CELESTIA: (SIGH)...

LUNA: AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE! How... How does he weight upon your heart, so!

CELESTIA: BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST TO EMBRACE IT!


Celestia snapped at Luna, as tears squeezed from her eyes. Her hair went Fiery and hot. The gems glowed a bright, hot, white. Then Celestia fainted.


LUNA: Sister! Celestia! NO! NO!!!


Luna dropped onto Celestia and cried. Celestia stopped breathing. Then Luna felt her breath being taken away. The gems. The gems seemed to be sucking the life force from them. When Luna awoke, she found herself floating in the air with a unconscious Celestia. Luna Flapped her wings toward celestia and shook her awake. The gems were floating around them, making a force field of sorts. Celestia and Luna tried to fly down but could not. then they saw themselves above their world. They looked down and were startled. Then oddly calm. Celestia took her sister and embraced her.


CELESTIA: It is time sister... Let their power flow threw. Accept who you are and they shall work with you toward our goals.


Luna closed her eyes and held Celestia tightly.


CELESTIA: No matter what happens. Do not fret. I LOVE you...


The gems suddenly rushed their bodies, embedding within them from various parts of their bodies. They screamed in pain and power overload. The rush of hurt and Infusing of unlimited abilities was over whelming.
Celestia saw her sister, she was passed out. Celestia was also about to pass out. But before she did, she tied her mane to her younger sisters mane, within a tight, knot, so that when they fell, they would be together and not lost.

Celestia awoke on that same cliff that she met, Playtrick, now Discord so many years ago. It over looked the Everfree collectuim, green plains, prime for ideal farming, and above was the abandoned vacation home of Discords parents. Then she remembered Luna.


CELESTIA: LUNNNAAA! LUNA! LUUNAAAHHH!!!!

LUNA: Sister! Calm down!

CELESTIA: Luna! Oh, my stars, thank the heavens.


Luna was gathering fruit and water. It turned out that Celestia had been unconscious for hours. Celestia and Luna looked at each other oddly. They were looking at the gems that did not quite melt within their bodies.
Celestia had purple gems, one under her horn and the other on her chest, with smaller fragments lining her neck. Luna had just one embedded within her chest. They both concentrated and absorbed the gems deeper within them.


LUNA: The power has been doubled!


Luna and celestia Flash traveled to Discord Castle. Discord was having a special event, with dancing, food and entertainment, for the History of His reign. They could NOT be late.

It was evening. The guest were very sophisticated and even the servants were dressed nicely for a change. Everyone was impressed by this showing of something... Calm.
Discord was wearing a black tuxedo jacket, with thin white pinstripes. A white undershirt, and a blue neck-scarf with red polka-dots, stuffed into his tuxedo jacket. A oval shaped jewel was pinned to the neck-scarf. To top it all off, he wore a pink rose in his left, upper pocket and a Blue sash starting from his right shoulder.


CELESTIA: Discord?


Discord was standing on the balcony. His face toward the night, and his back toward civilization and order. His stomach turned. But the flutter of butterflies eased him at the sound of... Her... Voice... Her very foot steps. Discord put his hands behind him, lowered his head and sighed.


DISCORD: You came... I thought that you might of been... late...

CELESTIA: What ever for?

DISCORD: For reasons...

CELESTIA: Well I'am here. I had Luna mingle with some of the other guest.


Celestia trotted up to Discord. Discord lifted his head, still looking forward at the night. He took in a deep breath threw his nostrils and then exhaled threw his nostrils.


DISCORD: I was standing here all day. Having everyone make arrangements for this event. As the dusk came, i saw something that reminded me of you and Luna. Two stars. But these two stars were kind of fluttery and going UP-ward... As if it made a mistake coming to this world.
Then within the distance later I saw a shooting star land miles and miles away from here. Did you see that? It was... unusual...

CELESTIA: Alot of ponies have strange abilities.

DISCORD: That is what I thought... Hmm! Look at you.


Discord finally turned to Celestia and saw her evening gown. She was wearing a very plain dress compared to the others. It was just a plain, thin, bright, yellow dress. Sleeveless. with a thin braided belt, slightly lighter than the bright yellow dress.
Discord took Celestia, gently by the hoof and they begun to dance on the balcony.

Discord and Celestia danced, talked, ate and conversed with one another for hours. Then Came Discord big announcement back within the castle. He took Celestia by his side as he took stage. Celestia looked down at the crowd nervously.


DISCORD: I have been without escort or company for far too long... Among all of the flowers and fish within the world... I have found myself a pink cotton candy mare. Just as sweet as her hair...
This Day... You shall call Celestia Raybeam, not anymore! She shall be Now and today, till the world turns to stars within the grand scheme of things... Princess Celestia!


Celestia looks at Discord, in shock, then at the crowd as they talked to each other. Luna came to the bottom of the stage and looked up at them both.


DISCORD: Do not fret, Luna. You are Also promoted to Sister-in-law Princess. Princess LUNA Mares and GentleColts! Beasts and Griffins. Spread the word to every village... Harmony and Chaos are forever intertwined.

The crowd looked around and then back at the new royal couple. they clapped their, hooves, paws and whatever other clapping instruments they had on their bodies.


LUNA: celestia...!

CELESTIA: I-I... discord really! I-


But before Celestia could say anything, Discord swooped her within his left arm and embraced her tightly locking lips with her. Luna, the crowd and Celestia were all shocked by the kiss. The kiss was long and deep. So long that after a while, Celestia stopped struggling and gave in.
Luna backed away in shock and disgust. She felt that Celestia was going back on their plan. Luna lowered her brows and stepped away slowly. She then turned away and walked out of the ballroom. Most of the guest left 20 minutes into the kiss, that has lasted now for almost 30 minutes.

Discord rested his lion paw on celestia's shoulder. He then released her lips from his. He took a breath, lightly lifted his eyelids and sighed. Celestia and Discord laughed at each other. They were both out of breath and smiled. Discord went for her lips again. Celestia turned away and pushed on his chest with a firm gentleness.


CELESTIA: That... That is enough...

DISCORD: Hmm... hmhmhmm...



TO BE CONTINUED!!!