• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

Chapter 11

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS CHAPTER 11: Confront hearts



Celestia found herself waking up the next morning in the master bedroom of the castle. All she remembered was the kiss, some dancing and then following the dracoequus to his room. They talked all night and then she just fell asleep.
The sun was slow to rise as she walked onto the veranda. Discords magic was so powerful that it slowed the world's rotation. He was not only harming pony kind and worldly peoples, but now the planet. Her head dropped as she looked back at him, asleep, as she stood outside. Then she looked at the late dawn.

CELESTIA: Someday... The sun will rise on a harmonic day. Please... Please rise...

Celestia started to have a headache. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

DISCORD: You left me...

Discord's voice startled celestia. She quickly snapped around to him and took in a breathe. Discord sat up in the round bed, cloaked with light blue blankets. He blinked his eyes at celestia and then turned his head away. Celestia started to walk into he room, but stopped at the entrance. She looked back at the slow sunrise. She heard the servant bell ring. Her eyes closed and a light frown raced her lips.

CELESTIA: Why is the sun slow to rise?

DISCORD: It might be the mining of the gems. They are very powerful and like the blood of the world. A life essence.

CELESTIA: Then we should stop.

DISCORD: Celestia really... It is too early in the morning for this! Besides... I'am the king of this entire planet!


Discord arises from the bed. He hovers next to Celestia and lifts her head to his. He lightly kisses her and then takes her into his arms. They go out on the veranda, to the railing. He concentrates and stars hovering. Celestia and Discord are lifted into the sky by some magical force. Their eyes close as the force takes over them. they both land onto the veranda.


DISCORD: Open your eyes my dear, for the sun has arisen in the air.


Celestia looks out over the railing. the sun was slightly over the horizon line. She knew that she felt the world move, but at the same time she was still within discords arms. The power that he had was frightening. Able to move the world.
Discord claps his hands and then rubs them together. He enters the room, calling her in for breakfast. The servants were just leaving and they closed the door as Celestia and discord sat onto the bed.

Discord and Celestia spend time with each other, the following days. They travel different parts of the kingdom. Fly and play games in the sky. Celestia even convinces Discord to shut down some mines. Luna is still uneasy about this alliance. Se thinks her sister is loosing sight of the goal and Luna can not stand smiling in the face of someone that she is supposed to over take.

It was night time. Celestia and Luna met within the central mine throne room. Celestia closed the entrance with her magic, placing a boulder in front of it. Luna walked on the other side slightly toward the other wall. Luna looked up and saw hole marks in the stonewall. Then looking down she saw broken chains. Luna gets frustrated and stomps her foot at the ground.


CELESTIA: Luna, please-

LUNA: Art thou comfortable with thy lover?!

CELESTIA: I HAVE NOT TOUCHED HIM! You soon forget-

LUNA: No! YOUuu soon forget what we hath planned! Look at this.


Luna points her right front hoof at the wall. Her eyes staring daggers at Celestia. Celestia's eyes widen, then her head falls. tears drip and Celestia turns away.


CELESTIA: I-I think I can change him... but-

LUNA: DAMNATION! It has been over 60 years! More than 30 since we came to the mines... And now he is your friend?!

DISCORD: Why not, Luna?


Celestia and Luna are startled by the voice. They look around and cannot locate Discord.


DISCORD: And I thought we were friends. I suppose that friendship is a waste of time.

LUNA: STOP YOUR TRICKS AND FOLLY! ART THOU SO FRIGHT TO FACE A FILLY?!

CELESTIA: Luna!


Celestia Looks up behind Luna. She lifts her hoof slight as her eyes tinkle in worry. Luna looks forward at her sister. She feels a magical presence and body heat behind her. Before Luna could finish turning her head, she is propelled into the wall. Chains form onto all four of her hooves and a metal band around her belly.


CELESTIA: LUNAAaa! NOOOoo! Stop it!


Discord turns to Luna. He rest his elbow onto his paw, as his talons combs his white beard. One eyebrow lowered. Celestia rushes to her sister but is met with a barrier. She is bounced back and falls toward the throne. Dizzy, Celestia stands to her feet. She takes in deep breathes, looking up at Discord threw the tops of her eyes.


DISCORD: So... All of that time... Was A lie? But Which one of you should I ask? I think you would tell me the truth, Luna.

LUNA: I-

CELESTIA: We were going to take your throne and liberate the ponies. All of the peoples of the world! I was hoping... That... You could listen to reason! See what you are doing to these ponies! To the world!

DISCORD: The same old, same old, Celestia? I thought we were finally having fun. You are still your boring caring-for-love-and-harmony self.

CELESTIA: Why can we not work with each other?! You are a smart Draconequus! We can all be friends or at least respect one another! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN???!!!

DISCORD: How embarrassing... YOU EMBARRASSED ME! I... I TRUSTED YOU!

CELESTIA: And I trusted you! I thought you could be swayed by my compassion, not only for life and ponies, but... for you...

DISCORD: ...

CELESTIA: ...I CARED ABOUT YOU!!! And you would... do this to my young sister! One that YOU have seen grown! RELEASE HER!

DISCORD: So that the both of you can plan against me more?! TRAITOR! LIAR!

CELESTIA: My, feelings were never-a-lie. And... And It is still not too late... Please... We can work together...

LUNA: IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME!

CELESTIA: Neigh, sister! Hush as I do conference!

DISCORD: this conversation is over. The both-


Suddenly Luna breaks free from her bindings. Discord is taken a back. He then laughs and lowers his brows at her.


DISCORD: Someone has been studying...

CELESTIA: Discord... Playtrick... This Is your last chance... You are right. Luna and I hath learned a great deal of abilities, mystical and powerful. Please... For my own heart... For our time spent together... Do not folly...

DISCORD: As if I care about your dull emotions! AND DO NOT CALL-ME-THAT!!!


Celestia is taken aback by his words. Lifting a hoof in shock, she looks on at Discord. Discord looks at her with lowered brows and anger. His fist tightened and breathing fast paced. Tears form in her eyes.


DISCORD: How does it feel to be betrayed? To have your plans dash like cut grass in the wind...? What was I thinking trusting you. YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND!
EITHER OF YOU!

CELESTIA: ...that is your answer...?

DISCORD: I shalt share my throne with a foolish, weak pony, that lets her emotions sway her so easily. And then her brat sister.

CELESTIA: I would of had you within the court... or just a free citizen... But I see that I cannot trust you to be free onto this world... If I'am to help the ponies, then you must...

DISCORD: As if you could...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!