• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

Chapter 12

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS CHAPTER 12: Sleeping moon



Discord looks at the chained ponies on the wall. He sighed and slouched in the stone throne. The captive group looked on at their capture in silence.


DISCORD: I underestimated them. I did not know that they were taking the jewels and transforming them to work against my physical and spiritual being. Suddenly some colored jewels fell from their bodies. The New Elements floated and twirled around them. I just laughed at them and before I knew it... I was turned to stone...


DINKY: GOOD!

DOC WHOOVES: SHH! dinkkiieee!!!

Discord lowers his brows. He then floats over to the defiant little pony. His face just inches from hers.


DOC WHOOVES: NO!

DISCORD: You, youth... The electric pony was right. Luna was juuust a littie-bittie bigger than you. So i deserved it? Trusting your grand princess? Is that the magic of friend-ship?

DINKY: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! Celestia and Luna would NEVER be interested in you!

LUNA: No! He tells the truth... For a change...


Discord turns to the voice and sees Luna standing at the newly opened entrance.


DISCORD: I knew I forgot something... Your a good Hide-and-go-seeker, my dear.

LUNA: My sister should of never trusted you. You never left her thoughts.

DISCORD: It was bound to happen, Luna...

LUNA: What have you done to these children?! And Celestia's and I storyteller?!

STORYTELLER: It was not celestia, Luna.

DINKY: Now what is going on?

STORYTELLER: I was the only witness. I ran to tell your older sister, but I was too late. Discord had already started his chaos...

DISCORD: Bucking right I did. And besides, young filly. When talking of myself I always tell the truth. I don't know what happen much after that. Only what I heard over the eons.

DINKY: But... You were-

DISCORD: Stone...? Yes... Dead... No... I was turned more Spirit than physical... Their spell wanted me to reincarnate back into the cosmos to even out my feeding of these Equestrian mines. I heard Celestia crying so many times. Then I suppose another time when you went on your all expenses paid field trip to the moon, Lulu. I felt ev-er-ry-thing...
The chill of the winters. Taste of pollen in the spring, smell of heat in the summer, the leaves being crunched under the hooves in the fall. Fall... When I I was encased... And when I awoke... My flash and skin became more spiritual than physical. But now being out for a while I'm starting to form flesh again... Modern civilization is fun... Could be more fun.

LUNA: We shared the powers of the sun and moon with the ponies, Discord.

DISCORD: Yes... Then you two "Sisters" decided that the others could not be trusted, took the powers back and then the two of you went-you-separates-ways, hmhmhmhm... Is it cold up there?

LUNA: Curse you, discord! Release these ponies!


Discord looked around the room, turning his eyes 360 degrees. The white pupils then landed on Luna.


DISCORD: Or...


Luna finds herself on the wall with the ponies, chained. They all look at her and then each other.


DISCORD: We are just going down memory lane aren't we? The fun has been doubled, my dear! haw,haw,hawwwaaaa!!! Actually one, two three... Tripled? Quadruped-? Oh well... I better get back to those other ponies at my new headquarters and your sister. Maybe this time "I" can talk some sense into her.

LUNA: NO! We built that castle with the help of the ponies and other villages! It belongs to everyone!


Discord floats over to Luna. he then starts rubbing her mane and cheek. Luna tries to turn her head away, but he has a firm grasp on her face.


DISCORD: "Hush, now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed... Hush now quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

LUNA: Nnn-NO! No...


Discord cast a sleeping spell on Luna. She passes out. Discord poofs a pillow under her chin and gently lowers her head onto it.


DISCORD: That fluttershy was singing that song to her animals, trying to quite them as I was looking for her. As if I did not know where she was. Hmm... I need to think up something fun and pranky for "that" one. Ticked me off, you know... Too nice...

DINKY: Luna! LUNA! NO, no!

DISCORD: Shes not dead, child. She's just asleep. Do you want to take a nap also?

VOICE: Yes... talk about celestia more... Your parents... Luna...


Discord is suddenly dropped to his knees. His paw and taloned hand grasp a hold of his head tightly. Discord hunched over starts breathing heavily. The captive group look at each other, then at him.
Daring Do nods her head at gristle. Gristle then dislocated her wrists. She falls to the ground, quickly turns to her bounded feet and unlocks them. She was one of the only few that was not bounded by the torso.
Gristle gets to work on the other ponies. She was as fast as lightening. Gristle was about to release Luna, when the room went dark.


DARING DO: Don't stop, gristle! We need to get these ponies outta here-

GRISTLE: Daring! DARING! Wha-


The ponies heard sweeping noises as the voices of Gristle and Daring Do disappeared. The fires from the jewels, flowing in the water, come back alive. The ponies look around the room and find Gristle, Daring Do and Derpy hanging on the ceiling of the throne room. separated by green Chrysalis.


DINKY: Daddy! Mommy, MOMMY!

DOC WHOOVES: I've seen this before...

DINKY: Why is she in a butterfly cocoon!

VOICE: Not a cocoon, young one...

DISCORD: So... the story teller was right... it was not Celestia...


The voice steps out of the darkness revealing herself. The Changeling Queen. Discord's eyes glowing on and off green. He tries to stand to his foot and hoof, but stumbles onto his furry, oxen knee. Discord supports himself with his eagle arm has he holds his head with his paw.


DOC WHOOVES: Its all makes sense now...

DINKY: What?! Who is this... thing...?


Discord stands, stumbling slight. He still holds his head with the same paw and holds his torso with his other arm.


DISCORD: And the last pony reaches the finish line...

QUEEN CHANGELING: I think you forget this!


The room goes deadly silent. They look down at the weak, gravely injured Princess Celestia. Queen Changeling threw her at their feet.


TO BE CONTINUED!!!