• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Divided foundations - TuniPeace



Discord escapes his stone prison again and starts chaos We also see his past & how he cameto pow

  • ...
6
 5
 1,036

Chapter 13

DIVIDED FOUNDATIONS CHAPTER 13: NewAge



Luna's spirit awakens her. She flet something was wrong.... She looked forward and Sees the trouble. her sister... on the ground... injured...

LUNA: Ah.... cel... lest... AHH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Luna shook and pulled toward her injured sister. The stab wound was cloaked in green magic. The storyteller turns fully blue. It looks down at his mistress in shock. then collects itself and rushes over to his other owner, releasing her from the chains that bind her. As soon as the chains clicked off, Luna shot like a star in the heavens toward The changeling Queen. Even the Queen could not dodge the onslaught of Luna's rage.
Luna suddenly turns to her Nightmare Moon form.
The Queen and Princess of the night turn into flashes moving around the room. Doctor whooves takes his daughter close and looks up to his wife and the other two hanging within the green chrysalises.


DINKY: We need to get mommy outta here! And the princ-

DISCORD: Stand close to me...

DINKY: Are you crazy?!

DISCORD: That is to be debated, but I'm the only one that can get everyone out of here. I wish chaos, not death. This is out of my element. Luna can Handle herself.

STORYTELLER: I'm staying here, Dinky...

DINKY: No!

DISCORD: We do not have time for this-

STORYTELLER: Someone needs to record this... I'm archival... Not organic. This histroy needs to be told for another day... And I wish for you to be one of the first ones to hear it.

DINKY: But-

DISCORD: COME ON!


Discord poofs the trapped ponies, from the ceiling onto Doctor Whooves back. Doctor Whoove's stumbles slightly, keeping his legging, but weakly. Discord takes Celestia into his arms. He briefly looks down then quickly poofs away.
Discord poofs everyone into the Canterlot Palace throne room. Discord poofs a bed in the middle of the room and lays Celestia on it. He breaks the magical covering over the deep wound.


TWILIGHT: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!! YOU MONSTER! NOO! NO!

DINKY: It was that pony with the hole legs-

DOCTOR WHOOVES: Queen Changeling.

TWILIGHT: WHAT?! No...


Discord stars pouring healing magic over the wound. Before Celestia could bleed from it, the wound was fully healed. Discord kneaded down close to Celestia's face. He rubs her hair, with his talon hand. Celestia eyes open slowly. Her vision blurry. Discord poofs a over-sized sugar cube in his paw hand. He brings it close to her mouth.


DISCORD: I need you to calm down, Celestia... It's me...

CELESTIA: Is everypony alright...?

DISCORD: Yes, yes... Well your sister is fighting hoof and wing with that uptight changeling queen.

CELESTIA: Wha-...what...?! Luna... LUNA, NO!


Celestia struggles to rise, but quickly stumbles back onto the bed. Discord takes his talon hand and pats her head. He poofs a table next to her with healing water and puts the over sized sugar cube on a plate, then the end table.


DOCTOR WHOOVES: Why help her, Discord...? I thought that she was your enemy.

DISCORD: Not enemy... It is kind of like a bit. One side had hoof and the other tails. But they are apart of the same coin. If there was no chaos, ponies would not know what harmony is and it would be lost forever. If there was no harmony there would be no challenge and everything would be boring and not worth while.
It is so much fun to ruin a field of apples that have been carefully planted, and turn it into jelly or soccer shoes.

APPLEJACK: YOU BEST NOT-

DISCORD: We will see about that. We need each other and feed off one another. And ill always be close... yet never come face to face. For when has the bit ever looked at it's tail or the tail it's hoof. Impossible. Apart of the same bit, but always facing away.

CELESTIA: Why... why could you not say such things over 2,500 years ago...?

DISCORD: Spirit of Chaos, my dear... When shall I ever be clear? Only when it rains and fogs, within a deep murky bog. Discord 'tis the name Chaos is my lifestyle...

CELESTIA: That did not rhyme..

DISCORD: I know...


Celestia manages to smile. Discord smirks and lowers his eyebrows. Daring Do Clears her throat and tightly closes her eyes. Daring Do then crosses her arms.


DARING DO: We should be planning against this Changeling Queen.


Discord nods his head. He then releases the original Element ponies. They all rush to princess celestia.


TWILIGHT: Oh princess...

CELESTIA: I shall be fine... But I'm worried about my sister!


Celestia tries to move, but the ponies and Discord urges her to stay down, but she defies them by sitting up.


CELESTIA: SOMEPONY IS GOING TO LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!!!


Celestia's eyes turn fiery like the sun. Her white coat crackles with bits of fire burst. And her familiar trade mark rainbow hair goes white with dark sparkles.


DISCORD: Sigh... you ponies better listen to her... She has not been like this since I changed her royal banana field into banana slugs and baked them in a cake.

PINKY: What?!

APPLEJACK: Umm... wha' banana fields? Ther' ain't none n' or around Canterlot or Ponyville.

DISCORD: Exactly...

PINKY: Oh! How big was the cake?

DISCORD: Three tier! Yellow Pineapple icing, White frosting trim, Crawling inside and out with banana slugs. You would think a pony would appreciate such artistry.

PINKY: Umm... maybe not the slugs-


Celestia poofs duct tape onto both Discord and Pinky Pie's mouths. Discord takes off the tape. Pinky was too afraid to remove hers.


DISCORD: Your feeling better-

CELESTIA-CANTERLOT VOICE)-QUIET!

DISCORD: Fine...

CELESTIA: My sister is in danger... She does not realize that Queen Changeling has been using us from the beginning. She feeds off of emotions, especially, love... Luna is FIGHTING with LOVE. Love and concern for everypony... for me... Discord, or whatever you call yourself... If we are this coin... We need to join forces. I have some blank gems from the mine all those eons ago. The elements of Harmony are no more... This is a new age... The age of balance.



TO BE CONTINUED!!!