• Published 15th Nov 2012
  • 1,890 Views, 29 Comments

Consequences - Antisocial Ind.



Dartanian Strongwing lost both of his parents because of Rainbow Dash. He intends to repay the favor

  • ...
4
 29
 1,890

Epilogue

The doors opened, and Mrs. Strongwing took her first steps in ten years as a free mare. It felt...odd. She couldn't explain it, as it was familiar and at the same time so alien. She stepped and stepped again, eventually gaining speed and it turned into a gallop. She felt so free, so uncontained. It was liberating for sure. She slowed to s top, out of breath, and took in her surroundings. It was rather gloomy where she was, yes, but it was still a beautiful sight; trees, a bright blue sky, animals hopping around...

She began to walk, but stopped when she saw the most familiar thing of all: a black mass with eyes staring at her. She recognized him instantly, even after ten years. She stared, mouth agape, at this handsome, strong stallion who was now smiling at her. He began to move toward her, and even though she wanted to sprint to him, she was stuck in place.

Eventually he reached her, and they simply stared into each others eyes for a few moments. She could not hold it back, and she cracked up, a load croak coming from her mouth. She began to sob as she all but tackled him, squeezing him as hard as she could. He whispered into her ear:

"I love you, mother."

Author's Note:

Hey guys, Noah here. I had a lot of fun writing this series, and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. As thanks for reading, I'll tell you my next side project: Grant Me A Wish.

Comments ( 14 )

1794458
Don't ask, cuz I don't know.

I'm gonna miss this series. You did a great job, I enjoyed it. You might wanna fix up a few spellings in this epilogue though.

"She whispered int her ear:"

You mean He, right?

1795009
Fixed, no idea how I missed those. Thanks for the input, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :pinkiehappy:

1807280
Thanks, that means fuzzy stuff to me.

Congratulations on a good series.

What is the first story in the Grant Me a Wish Series?

2425609
How do you know about that? I haven't published that story yet, and it's not going to be a series.

It was in your Author's Notes, so I thought that one of your other stories were part of a series and I wanted to know where I should start.

But if its, its own story than I can't wait to read it.

2426491
Oh right, the authors notes. :rainbowlaugh:

Awesome series bud, really nicely written :raritystarry: :rainbowwild:

Thou hast restored my feels!:rainbowwild:

Overall this was well written, but the lack of a follow-up of psychiatric evaluation for Dart seems like a cop out. The kid commited 2 counts of kidnapping AND attempted first degree murder. Nopony else thinks he needs professional help, cause staying with Fluttershy does not count.

awesome series

I’m not gonna lie I’m not really a fan of the massive timeskip (at least without a scootaloo breakdown from how much she missed her mommy) but it was a good series

Login or register to comment