• Published 9th Nov 2012
  • 893 Views, 19 Comments

Pinkicorn - sudofox



Pinkie Pie gets a horn. No description shall do this justice!

  • ...
2
 19
 893

Princess Celestia Gets a Headache

Pinkicorn

by Sudofox

If you’re reading this, you’re either an admin, me, or Pinkie Pie! You shouldn’t be reading this if you’re a normal user! It no be done!


Discord would’ve been sweating in the blistering heat, but he was, at the moment, marble.
He was also extremely bored. It can be argued that the latter is far worse. At the very least, he mused, the clouds change. Yet they are on a schedule, so it’s really a hollow illusion. But aren’t illusions naught but deceit?

Soooo boring... I wish I could close my eyes and go to slee---HEY! A piece of cloth had, without warning, tied itself around his head. HEY! I can’t... hey, wait a minute... I can’t see! No more of this monotonously monotonous monotony! Win!

“Yup, I figured you would enjoy that,” said the Element, “And there’s more to come.”


When Pinkie Pie said “more to come”, she didn’t know about the 26-foot danishes rolling through Ponyville.



Dear Princess Celestia,

I know this seems strange, but I’m at my wit’s end! Large baked goods are rolling through the town, causing large amounts of damage. I don’t yet know where they originated, but I’m trying to get to the bottom of it. The problem, however, is that they seem to be completely impervious to magic. They seem to range from 10-20 feet in diameter and look like enlarged versions of something Pinkie Pie would make. I don’t know what they really are, or where they’re originating from, but they resist my every spell and are ripping up the road and causing damage to residences. Please send advice soon.

Your ever-faithful and now-frosted Student,
Twilight Sparkle.

The majority of the letter was covered in frosting. Celestia read through the letter again, making sure she was reading it correctly. She was. Immediately, a possibility came to mind. Could this be the work of Discord? If so, then why weren’t there any reports from other areas? There was only one way to find out.

The Princess ran with great haste to one of the exterior windows, facing outwards towards the Canterlot Gardens. There seemed to be some activity going on..near Discord’s ever-frozen form. Celestia prayed that he stayed that way.

Comments ( 15 )

1584276 >Are you pointing out problems?
The first one: yes. The second one: no.

1585812 Well, it doesn't say "I have got to go", it says "I've got to go". It always has said "I've got to go." and it always will say "I've got to go".

1587488:facehoof:

"I've got to go" is shorthand for "I have got to go."
Where'd you learn English?

I take it you've read ItsDoctorWhooves' Pinkie and the Brain ? This is exactly the same idea.

1589126 No, I haven't.

...reads first few lines...

Oh, dear. Zecora's at the beginning of both stories. It makes sense, though: Is there anypony else who could give Pinkie a horn? (I should read a little further to see if Zecora actually did in that other story.)

OK, bad feelings over!

My story is original. I guess I can give up on getting a lot of static.fimfiction.net/images/icons/thumb_up.png 's if everyone thinks "Hey, he copied some other story!"

BRB, checking to see if he's got a pastry fountain.

Oh, no! It does! I feel really dang bad right now. I actually got the pastry fountain idea from xjuggernautx's Diary of a Silent Tyrant. That's what gave me the inspiration for the story.

1588609

"I've got to go" is shorthand for "I have got to go."

I'll take that into consideration. We can't have people all confused, thinking Pinkie Pie has to use the restroom. :pinkiegasp: :trollestia:

Where'd you learn English?

Look through my story. Do you see any spelling or grammatical errors? At all? And no, I do not have an editor: I am an editor!. :twilightsmile:

So first the fanfic writers gave Pinkie Pie the ability to use magic and now Hasbro is giving Pinkie Pie an episode where she clones herself, next thing you know Pinkie Pie will ACTUALLY break the fourth wall. :pinkiecrazy:

1589551 You didn't know? Oh well. Don't worry, I still liked this :pinkiesmile:

1589551
1589608
What I mentioned IS a grammatical error. It's called redundancy. "I have got to go" should be shortened to "I have to go" or " I need to go."

Your false pride does you no credit, it only further lowers one's opinion of you. Learn some humility and don't get pissed off that you aren't getting the attention you obviously feel you deserve.

1593634 :twilightoops: Oh, crud.. You're right... I'm sorry. I.. hmm. Please believe me when I say that I didn't mean to talk that way. My weakness is that I want attention. I figured that out a quite a while ago. Will you forgive me? I'm really troubled by this whole thing.

Also, thank you for making the redundancy clear. I ought to borrow a linguistics book from :twilightsmile: and learn some more.



1589929 What happened is that I tried writing Zecora and got rather caught up with rhyming. I thought it was kind of funny that way. Then I thought, "Maybe I could use a different writing style for each chapter!", So this chapter is in Zecora-speak. It's kind of a trade-off: A flowing rhyme scheme or decent grammar. It's fun writing stories as poems, though.

-----------
I'm considering canceling this fic due to striking similarities to other fics and the overall lack of detail. It's not a 'cut off your nose to spite your face' thing.


I can't write any more right now, so I'm going to end this comment. I'll edit this comment later.
Ugh, more redundancy.

1594133
Well don't go and do that. If you like your fic and enjoy writing it, then continue by all means,

There is no point in cancelling your fiction because it is close to someone else's fiction. There are no new ideas in the world. Every piece of art you ever do can possibly be linked with and compared to something that came before it. It is totally unavoidable.

The key is to make sure you aren't COPYING something. If your art is similar in nature to another, that is fine. If you read the other fic first and then decided to make one like it, then that is another thing. When it comes down to it, how many rock songs are about partying and are performed by one guy singing, one guy on guitar, a guy on bass and a drummer? An awful lot, but each is its own entity and they sink or swim on their own. If you have your own ideas, the stories are not likely to be all that similar. It would be a remarkable coincidence.

I was wondering if anyone liked the story idea about Pinkie getting the horn. I guess I have my answer!:rainbowlaugh:

1621411 Do you think it would be worth continuing on this fic? It's been quite a while since I wrote it and I'm feeling rather creative right now.
I really quite love how it turned out;
If you want more, just give me a shout.
I'll try to diverge from the original per se—I haven't read Pinkie & The Brain at all anyway.

Login or register to comment