• Published 4th Nov 2012
  • 1,160 Views, 50 Comments

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles - grannysmith



Rainbowdash has live a pretty good life. But will it last?

  • ...
6
 50
 1,160

Chapter 5

Fluttershy runs after Twilight who was trudging slowly down the path.

"You have the spell?" She whispered. Twilight gave a slight nod. Fluttershy handed over a container. Twilight's horn glowed as she used magic to fill up the container with a natural cream remedy. Fluttershy gingerly placed a lid on top and gently put it in her saddlebag.

"You got Pinkie Pie in on it?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy nodded. Twilight breathed out a so of relief. They part ways silently.

"Twilight's willing to hear you out. I'm sorry." Fluttershy said. Twilight walked in. I thought at a million miles per hour. If I was ever going to confess my crush on Twilight, she needed to forgive me first.

"Look, Twilight, you need to understand-" I started, but she stopped.

"It's fine. You've gone through so much, I can't be mad at you. I've learned a very important friendship lesson this week. I'll write to Celestia later." She said. I began to cry. I couldn't hold in my feelings anymore. No longer will I keep on my anger, sadness, love...

I leaned in and kissed Twilight. I pulled away. For a second, she was in second. Then she just smiled, and kissed me back through the tears.

"And when I forgave you, which was thirty seconds after I left, I realized that something came over me. Emotion. I couldn't believe my crush could do something like that. I realized I was stupid. I'm sorry." She said. She turned away and used her magic to pull out a salve. She rubbed it on my wings, and they burst out of their cast. I jumped out of my wheelchair and flew across the room. I flew back to her and kissed her.

"Thank you."

Pinkie burst in.

"And now it's time to PARTY!!!" She yelled. I laughed as she zoomed around the room decorating. She poked her head out the door and whistled. The party came to us.

I drank many cups of cider, and danced crazily, flying around and greeting everyone happily. Twilight timidly danced, but I grabbed her hooves and spun her around, bringing out laughs. When she faces me, our noses pressed together, I kissed her, enjoying the feel of her lips against mine.

That was when I finally got over my past. When life stopped getting in the way. When I could fly without the burden of guilt weighing down in my shoulders. When I could let go.

Everything was gone now. All that was left was the future. And you're probably all like, where's your swag? I'm just choosing not to make you jealous of all my swag.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Comments ( 5 )

Ok, so th beginning is kind of confusing. As my first fimfiction, this one wasn't very good and short. I'll get better.:ajbemused:

1623982

It's not bad, at one part in like chapter 3 or 4 you lost me, remember, hardly anybody's first FICA are very good. Look at mine, or Skitts, or -once its out- ShadowF's (trust me, I've read it. It's more confusing that most of the comments he gives out.

Like 1624814 said your first fic is always difficult I mean look at Mine
Also it's cancelled coz I'm a :trollestia: I'm gonna try get back to

1623982 what about fluttershy?

What ever happened to Fluttershy?! :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment