• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 12,475 Views, 991 Comments

Bathtime for Ponies - Derpsanddinks404



A second-person fic where you give fillies and colts a bath

  • ...
39
 991
 12,475

The Great and Powerful Trixie

"Trixie!" you call for the unicorn filly from inside the bathroom. You hear the sound of casual hoofsteps outside the room before they stop right in front of the door. You wait a few seconds for her to walk in before you face-palm and sigh. "The Great and Powerful Trixie," you correct yourself, annoyed that, even at a young age, the filly was so vain.

The Great and Powerful Trixie happily opens the door and walks in, a proud smile on her face. As usual, the blue foal was wearing her wizard hat and starry cape. You look at her and frown.

"Now Trixie," you start, "you need to take off your clothes to take a bath."

TGP Trixie frowns and turns her head, displeased. You sigh again and reach down to take off her clothes yourself. You untie her cape and fold it up, placing it next to her towel and hat, which you also take off. She sits down and crosses her arms. Looking at the displeased pony, you could just hear in your head her saying, "The Great and Powerful Trixie does not want to take a bath!"

"C'mon, cheer up!" you say. "Everyone who is and ever was great and powerful takes baths. Don't you want to be great and powerful?" you ask, hoping to make her change her mind.

TGP Trixie looks at you for a few seconds before sighing and standing up, as if to say, "Fine, the Great and Powerful Trixie will take a bath!" Glad to see her spirits somewhat lifted, you pick her up and place her in the tub.

Proceeding to grab the shampoo, you squirt a handful in your hand and start to lather the unicorn's two-shaded mane. You can't help but think that TGP Trixie looks cute with her light-colored mane and pretty light-violet eyes. Deep down you had to admit you couldn't wait until it was her turn! Her two-sky blue mane only takes half a minute to lather before TGP Trixie is left with a soapy mane and a displeased expression. You have to fight the urge to giggle at how ridiculously cute the little braggart looks.

Now you cup your hands and begin to scoop the water and start her rinsing cycle. She closes her eyes as to avoid getting soap in her eyes (smart filly, you think) as handful upon handful of water pours over her. She doesn't seem to mind the water, even though it wasn't exactly hot, like she liked it. Just another reason to love her you muse in your mind, subconsciously smiling.

When Trixie's hair is finally free of suds, you ask her, "Trixie, would you please lift up your tail?" Trixie looks up to you, waiting for something to be said. You roll your eyes and say, "Sorry. The Great and Powerful Trixie, would you please lift up your tail?" Trixie smiles to you and nods whilst lifting her rear. You thank her formally and grab the shampoo again. You repeat the process of lathering the pony's hair, again admiring how wonderful her tail and mane looked. Her tail only takes another half minute to lather until it matches how her mane looked before you rinsed it: very soapy.

Now it was time to rinse again. Cupping your hands, you dip them in the water and scoop the water. You pour the liquid over Trixie's rear to clear off the soap on her tail. She watches you do this with content interest. You smile to her and continue rinsing. Six handfuls later and her tail is restored to its bushy form.

Figuring that she was fully clean and so well-behaved, you decide she deserves some time to play in the bath. Your choice of toys was made out of a little curiosity of yours that you've had for a while now. Reaching behind you in a secret hiding place, you pull out a toy Ursa Major, two earth pony figures and one figure of a blue unicorn. You place them in front of Trixie to await the reaction.

Needless to say, your thoughts proved correct. As you predicted, the Great and Powerful Trixie instantly lit up at the sight of these toys. She then began roleplaying, doing exactly what you'd hope she'd do.


An Ursa Major was attacking a small pony town! Two earth ponies, one tan with a black mane and one cream with a purple and pink mane, were both running in terror from the beast of the night! All hope seemed lost when out of nowhere appeared a blue coated unicorn appeared wearing a cape and wizard hat.

The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon stared the evil beast in the eyes without a trace of fear. The Ursa Major charged towards Trixie with incredulous speed, only to be stopped by one BIG beam of magic from the unicorn mare! The Ursa Major was sent flying into the air until it disappeared into the stars! The townsponies all cheered in unison for the Great and Powerful Trixie, their newfound savior!...


You see Trixie hold her hooves in the air in an attempt to cheer happily. She had thrown the Ursa Major in the air to your right, almost hitting your mirror. You forgive her for her misbehavior, mostly because of how cute she looked! You chuckle at the little d'aww moment and reach to unplug the tub. You then reach over to Trixie and find her again watching you.

"Alright my little town savior, time to get out," you say to her as you pick her up by her front legs. You place her on the ground and grab her starry towel next to you. Drying her off takes only twenty seconds or so, the entire time Trixie in a little trance of foalish satisfaction. When she's dry enough, you grab her hat and cape and clothe the filly in both.

Once fully dressed, the Great and Powerful (or, as she should now be called, the Cute and Adorable) Trixie dismisses herself out of the bathroom to continue being the wonderful wizard she was (going to be). You also dismiss yourself as well, gathering the toys on your way out. As you pick up the last one, you inspect it closer and think to yourself.

"Huh," you say to the air. "Who'd have guessed she really did defeat the Ursa Major?" You put away the Trixie figurine and walk out the door, shutting off the lights.