• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 7,697 Views, 608 Comments

Waking up as Rarity. - TonydBrony



You ever wake up in someone elses shoes? I have, but this is ridiculous! Rated teen for langauge.

  • ...
39
 608
 7,697

Freaky Friday

I must of had a wonderful dream last night, because as I woke up slowly I could feel a smile crack along my face. Not only was today Friday, but I specifically remember someone telling me there is no school today. After laying motionless on my bed for a good fifteen minutes, a thought formed in my brain.

Heh, I bet I woke up at my regular time to go to school. Didn't I?

With a glance to my right, I see my alarm clock and it's glowing red digital numbers.

Five thirty AM on the dot. Niiice. Well, I'm awake. Time for breakfast and cartoons! Wait...why are my blankets so heavy?

Sure enough, my comforter that I slept under felt unusually large and heavy. Actually, as my eyes adjusted to the dim light, everything in my room seemed alot bigger.

Hey, what's going on here?

While I was struggling to get out from under my covers, I felt like something was on my hands, like mittens or gloves. Either way, I couldn't feel my fingers. After what felt like hours struggling with my covers (but was really just ten minutes) I managed to toss them off of me.

Success!

With a glee filled heart, thinking this was still going to be a great day, I rolled off my bed, and landed on my face with a loud, painful thud.

"Ow, hey, what giv-." I stopped speaking as something made my blood run cold. I just heard someone else's voice. Not my own. For a fact, I know my mom had already left for work earlier than I wake up. Then who was talking with that beautiful voice? It sounded so familar, but I couldn't seem to place my finger on it. "Hello?" There it was again! Who was that? And where was it coming from?

Someone's in my house! Someone has invaded my castle and this shall not go unpunished, no matter how much of a nice voice she has!

Furious, with adrenaline pumping through my veins, I attempted to stand up to face the intruder. Yet, as I rose up, my knees seemed to buckle under me and I started falling forward; my head had hit my wall with a loud crack.

"Ow." I stated simply. "Well this is a lovely way to start one's day."

Hey wait a minute... Am I the one making that voice?

"Hello-AH! I am the one with the pretty voice! What the hell is going on here?! And why am I stuck on my wall?" Today I must have some of the worst luck possible. "Damnit. Let go of my head, wall!" I tried to move my head side to side, and even back and forth, but my head wasn't budging!

"LET GO!"

With one final desperate pull, I felt something unlodge itself from my wall and tumbled backwards and landed on my rear.

"Alright, this morning already sucks. I can't stop talking like this, my room is too big, and my hands are- Where are my hands!?" Ok. So I may have freaked out, maybe I didn't. "My hands are marshmallows!" Ok, I freaked out.

This isn't real. This can't be real.

I started sweating heavily, staring at the white stumps that had replaced my arms. Slowly, I looked up from my hands-er stumps to see a hole in my wall the size of a half-dollar. But that's not what made me scream. Just off to the left of the hole was my mirror I hung on my wall yesterday, and staring back at me was...Rarity. Yes, that Rarity. From My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Purple mane, blue eyes, white coat, the whole shabang. After screaming for about ten minutes, my brain attempted to comprehend what was going on.

"Am I...Rarity?"

Well, no dip, Sherlock. Now, stay calm and try not to freak out,

Despite my best efforts, I still ended up rolling around on my carpet, freaking out, while crying and laughing simultaneously. I was laughing for one reason; I'm a pony. A brony's dream come true, right? No. Very wrong. Alright, for one, I'm in another pony's body, I'm a mare and I can't use my hands!

TONY! Get a hold of your self, man! Now stand up, go to the kitchen, and go get a damn apple!

At the thought of food, I heard my stomach growl in protest to any further action. "Huh. Thanks subconcsious, that was oddly inspiring."

You're very welcome, now get moving!

"Yes sir!" Note to self, I need to stop talking to myself. "Damnit." Ok, back on the topic of learning how to walk again...

*Two Hours Later*

"Ok, we're making progress here!" So, learning how to walk wasn't as hard as I thought It would be, the only problem I had was keeping my self balanced on all four legs. Needless to say, it was a very painful endeavor. Nevertheless, I eventually balanced myself to the point where I was able to put one hoof in front of the other; well actually it was more of putting my left front leg forward, then my right hind leg forward and then switching the cycle. "Alright! I can walk! That is a big step forward in finding out what has happened to my body!

Actually, I still just want an apple.

"Now, onwards to the kitchen! All I have to do is open my door...Damnit all. And here I thought learning how to stand and walk was going to be a pain, now I have to open doors?" After a short moan and bull-like puff, I reared back on my hind legs and planted my hooves flat against my door. Ever so slowly, I inched my hind legs further and further until I could wrap my front hooves around the door knob and twist it. Once I heard a satisfying click, I started back pedaling, opening the door.

Almost there...

"Yes! Score three for Tony!" Now that the door was fully open, I pulled away from my door and walked down the hall; analysing every little detail of my home from my new point of view. Just like that tiny elephant my mom keeps on the window sill, that thing was huge! "It's like I'm in the house of a giant...Wait, I was a giant."

Tony, stop letting your' thoughts wander, stay on task!

"Right, thanks again brain!"

Once I was in the kitchen, I could see the dark red plastic bowl sitting on the dining table where my mom puts the fruit. "Well this should be easy enough." I approached one of the dining chairs and pushed it back, that way I could hop onto it to get to the table. After getting up on the chair and onto the table, I crouched low, slowly making my way to the fruit bowl.

Watch, as the majestic Rarity stalks her prey, the shiny golden apple.

"Ah ha! I have found you my swee-" There was a scribbled note on the fruit bowl.

Dear, Tony. I ate your' last apple on my way to work this morning. Have an orange for breakfast instead.
-Love, Mom.

"Damnit, she knows I hate oranges..."


Authors Note: Hey you, yeah, you! Thanks for reading the first chapter to my first fic! I know it isn't perfect, that's why I need some constructive critisism from people (or ponies if it may be the case) like you! -Rarity (TonydBrony)