• Published 20th Aug 2011
  • 2,107 Views, 6 Comments

VR Pony Fun - Rex Ivan



Twilight and friends in virtual reality. 3rd person

  • ...
2
 6
 2,107

index

This is not another chapter of story content, but an index of descriptions for the games listed in the story. It is provided here for those who would not be familiar with video games. Games are listed in order of being mentioned.

*****

-Totally Rad = an old school Nintendo side scrolling platform action game that was fairly crappy, despite the name.


-Heavy Rain = a heavy handed psychological thriller game, where the player hunts down a serial killer.


-Manhunt (Stallionhunt) = a crime game set in a closed off section of abandoned city inhabited only by criminals and videotaped for a nation wide reality show (similar to the movie "The Running Man"). It contains massive amounts of graphic violence and brutal murders.


-Little Big World = a fun, cute, and lighthearted game designed for the entire
family to play at the same time. Contains laughable cartoon humor and innocent childlike wonder, while being totally entertaining at the same time.


-Silent Hill = a bizarre and disturbing survival horror game where the player
is trapped in a haunted town on the threshold of hell, and must deal with the
nightmare monstrosities lurking therein.


-Apple Macintosh Quicken = a financial organizing and tax filing utility program for the Macintosh computer system.


-Starcraft = a real time strategy game, set centuries in the future, that pits humans (or ponies, rather) against various races of aliens in an interplanetary war.


-Bejeweled = a puzzle game, involving shining gems arranged in rows and columns that must be arranged to place similar colors/shapes together to score points. It's much like Tetris.

Comments ( 2 )

I should feel bad.
But I don't.
...
WHY DON'T I FEEL BAD FOR FLUTTERSHY D:

#2 · Oct 3rd, 2011 · · ·

2823

It took me a little bit to figure out which game she played, but once I did, her reaction was completely understandable...

Login or register to comment