• Published 20th Oct 2012
  • 1,160 Views, 30 Comments

Nick, the most amazing of ponies - Starbird



Nick, the all powerful warlock, decides to travel to equestria, only to be over-powered

  • ...
44
 30
 1,160

Look at my Head-Sword

Nick seen a town underneath him, appearing purple from a distance. He sonic Nick-boomed down, leaving a blue and red circle in the sky. When he had landed, The people were in awe, just like the lemoloosans were. He looked at them all and began to speak.

"Good day, citizens of Manehattan (I don't know why you all want to see ponyville so bad, its boring as hell(. Y .) I want you all to bow down before me, or face the wrath of my head-sword." He said, while patting his horn, which was significantly bigger than any other pony's horn, meaning it was more powerful. All of the Manehattans bowed before him, for none of their head-swords were as big as his. One of the little filly's didn't bow low enough for him.

"A wise guy eh? Well, we'll see how you feel after this!" He began mercilessly throwing Cole-slaw at all of the citizens. The Cole-law dug into there blood streams, giving them all Rastafarianitus, a well known disease in Equestria. Before you knew it, all the snotty, rich folk had full on dreadlocks, all speaking in a Jamaican accent and smoking weed. His victory at the battle of Manehattan spread throughout the country like a wildfire. Speak of an Alicorn powerful enough to take over two cities spread to the very head of the great country, the white princess. She and her sister, the blue one, sat away from the rest of the royal entourage for a moment to speak to one another.

"Sister, we are troubled by this newcomer, the one with no name." Said princess moon. She was waiting for a response from her sister when suddenly, white spoke to the guard at post, as if her sister wasn't even there

"Hey, guard, can you do me a favor and order some of those delicious rainbow cupcakes from Sugarcube corner. They are simply divine." The guard responded quickly

"I might be a bit more respondent if you called me by my full name, Bad Touch." said the guard

" Actually, I think you need a vacation." Said the one with cool hair.

" Really?" said Bad Touch.

"Yes, on the MOON! Bey-etch!" said the big one. After sending her most annoying and useless guard to the moon, she felt she could focus more.

"You were saying, sister" said the goddess of the big yellow sky thing.

"We believe that alone, we are not powerful enough. But together, we are strong." said Princess Night

"You don't suggest that.."

"We do."

"But that ceremony is so old, I don't even think I seen grandma do it."

"We both must if the world is to survive."

"Your'e right. Ready?" said Big White.

"Completely"

They spoke together, accompanied by the ceremonial dance,

"Fu-sion-ha!"

A bright flashing light blinded anyone around. Out of that light, emerged a golden Alicorn, with two horns and two sets of wings. Alas, they had formed into the all powerful double Alicorn, which I came up with all on my own, Princess Equestria.

Nick's Nick senses went off the charts, so he flew up to the sky and began to think.

"I think I should move to another place to play." Nick was tired of all the flying so he transformed into Optimus Prime and then back into pony form. He placed his feet on the ground and walked up to the nearest newspaper stand. The Canterlot Daily said that most of Manehattan fell to the death gripping disease Rastafarianitus. He then pulled a trigger out of his magic pocket and blew up the rest of the city. He looked up and seen the pegasus with the burnt pumpkin colored coat and the green mane, the same one that was in Appaloosa. He walked up towards the pony with ease, awaiting the battle of the century.

Comments ( 6 )

1496766
That is very helpful, thanks

1507589
If it weren't for me, you wouldn't know you need to evacuate.

1477162
Great reference, and I kill equestria because of reasons disclosed to the public eye.

1507619
Like I said, thank you. You have been extremely helpful. Nunchucks, get ready.

1508609

Please, I'm just a simple troll. No need to speak so highly of me.

Login or register to comment