• Published 12th May 2024
  • 654 Views, 36 Comments

Dream Lover - Blaze-saber



Months after Flash's night of passion with the mysterious Crystal Lover, Princess Luna discovers a shocking secret. Now she's on a mission to find out just how good he is.

  • ...
11
 36
 654
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )
rakhen #2 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

Hope next he gonna breed Celestia

Esquel plz

11909683
I’ll take some of that action. Oh and put Twilight sparkle in the next after that one too!

How about a story that focuses on Shining and Celestia?

Cakeflanks would be hot. She does have the biggest rear in equestria.~

11910034
Heck, an idea i just had, either flash ascends (wouldnt put it past celly to do something like that), or the common pony assumes that the alicorns found an impregnation spell or something.

A suggestion for where to take a potential sequel would be Chrysalis. I mean, she is kinda Shinings ex and it wouldnt be beneath her to attempt another takeover, just to meet Flash by accident and they start bucking and by the end Chrysalis forgot all about her initial plan as she is filled with love for months.

Celestia please

iSleep #10 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

Have Flash end up dating one of them pleaseeeeeee. That would be so wholesome

I can see this going a couple ways. 1 - Flash gets a Princess harem b/c he's cool like that. The bit with Shining is glossed over or ignored. 2 - A more heavy/story approach: Shining finds out and leaves. Cadance turns evil from despair and must be stopped.

...So im wondering, with Flash going to be guarding one of the royal kids, is he going to have any more chances at Cadence? I can see Shining and Cadence having an argument because of the foal having FLASHES coat colors instead of Shining's. This leads to her somehow confessing and cuddling with Flash or something. (wouldn't necessarily have to be lewd too, could just give Flash some closure that way... maybe plant some seeds of temptation in Cadences mind)
basicly, i DONT see Cadence telling Shining WHO it was, just that she was super drunk, and couldnt remember the name.

I can also see Cadence guiltily confessing to Celestia about it (including how she feels bad that he was so much better in bed than her husband), and thats how she learns of Flash.

11910320
You know that some foals don't have the coat of their parents, right?

11910366
Yah but it would make an intresting twist. Like feed the doubt kinda thing.

Maybe he'll get into a long term relationship with one, multiple, or even all of the royals.

11910119
Sounds nice. Kind of reminds me of how we included Chrysalis in Garden of Love

11910119
Bonus points if they somehow get in a relationship through it.

So it seems a theme of this series is that Flash DOESNT know if its real or not. I dont know how that trend would be able to continue with Celestia... Maybe he thinks its a changeling or something? I dunno, but the more i think about it the trickier it seems to be to write.

11910274
I’d kinda love to see that first way happening

So im still half asleep, so im not sure how practical this is, but maybe twilight could cast a spell on flash that makes him always pent up or something, causing chrysalis to bite off more than she can chew. (idea here is that no one has actualy been able to state chrysalis's ravenous libido before)

Login or register to comment