• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 11,949 Views, 1,023 Comments

Akatsuki in Equestria - chaos2012



Tobi and the members of The Akatsuki are teleported to another planet

  • ...
48
 1,023
 11,949

An Artists Many Talents

The Wonderbolts hovered in glee at the large smoke cloud that sat where Deidara was. Fire and Lightning Streak chuckled at the sight. "It looks like we finally got it done." Lightning said from his brothers side.

"There is no way he made it through that." Rapidfire responded. They had unleashed a dozen lightning strikes all together in the end, so they knew it must be over now.

Rainbow and Fleetfoot exchanged hoof bumps with each other. "Ah yeah! We got him!" Rainbow cheered.

Fleetfoot chuckled at that. "That's what he gets for messing with-

"Rah!"

All of the wonderbolts went silent as Deidara yelled coming through the smoke. He was on top of a large owl, his body and cloak burned and torn up on his right side. "Im-impossible!" Misty Fly shuttered.

"How can he be alive after all of that!?" Soarin gasped.

Deidara glared down from the sky on his clay owl. His blood rushed through his body, turning his face red from anger and frustration. He could not believe that these ponies were able to not only to survive his C2 chakra, but they were able to take it out as well. ‘This is truly becoming ridiculous’ he snapped at himself, ‘I am the great artist of the akatsuki, I will not lose to these low lifes!’ reaching into his pouch, he pulled out a large wad of clay and held it in front of his face.

Music Link

Staring at the clump in his hoof, he grunted as he reached down and took several bites of it with his regular mouth. As he chewed on it, he couldn’t help but grin to himself. ‘I will show them true power. I shall let them experience c4!’

The group of pegasi stared in confusion as they watched Deidara start chewing on the clay itself. “What in the hay is he doing?” Misty Fly asked.

“I have no idea…” Rapidfire responded, “Whatever it is, I don’t think it is good.”

The akatuski Pegasus clasped his hooves together, then Deidara leaned forward off of his owl and opened his mouth, spewing out an unreal amount of clay out. The wonderbolts gasped in shock as the massive stream of white fell down below and began clumping together to form another massive shape. As it shifted, it soon solidified into a gargantuan version of the akatsuki member as it crashed into the ground, standing well over a hundred feet tall.


Deidara gasped for air after using so much chakra, but he still kept a large grin on his face. 'This was to be my trump card to kill Itachi, but I guess I can use it now to end this fight.'


Rainbow dash felt her heart ramming inside of her chest at the monstrous shape standing before them. This was far bigger than the dragon he had made earlier. The tall Deidara began trotting towards her and the rest of the wonderbolts, it's massive legs crashing through the trees below. "What do we do?" She quickly asked.

Spitfire began fluttering backwards away from the incoming figure. "Get of of here! All of you!" Flipping around, she took off and flew as fast as she possibly could away from. The rest of the Pegasi in the air followed suit and took chase after their captain.

Misty fly pumped her wings as fast as she could, but she still began to fall behind as the group as they sped through the trees. She already was one of the slower ones, but her exhaustion was making it worse. She however wasn't the slowest one of the group at the moment.

Fire streak struggled to keep up as well with his injured brother he helped along. The extra weight he had over his shoulder kept him from keeping a steady flight through the air. His heart beat faster and faster as he noticed the gargantuan figure still trotting after them. "Shoot, this isn't good Lightning!" He yelled out.

Deidara lifted a hoof in front of his face when he was ready. "Heh heh, it's time for them to experience just how far art can go!"

The tall Deidara on the ground stopped walking, suddenly expanding outward like a balloon. After growing more than double in girth, it began breaking apart like it was a pile of dust. Lightning Streak looked back in confusion at the disintegrating object behind them. "Fire, I... I think the clay messed up on him. It didn't blow up."

Fire turned his head as he flew, noticing the lack of explosion as well. "Yeah, guess you’re right."

Unknown to them, Deidara knew exactly what was happening as he sat in the sky above, grinning at the fleeing Pegasi. "Now, taste the power of C4. KATSU!"

Fire and Lightning Streak suddenly felt pain all throughout their bodies. Then, they could not believe their eyes as their hooves began to literally dissolve in front of them, breaking apart into small specs before disappearing completely. The same thing happened further up their leg and began to spread out through their upper bodies. They screamed out in terror as they felt their wings break apart and fall off into small pieces.

Misty Fly flipped around to see the horrible thing happening to them, but then felt the same feeling creeping through herself. "What is this!?" She screamed out as her legs began to seemingly tearing up into small specs, floating away and breaking into nothing. She screamed as loud as she possibly could as her torso starting breaking up, moving further up until it reached her neck and eventually ate away half of her face.

Rainbow Dash turned around as she heard the screams in the distance, nearly dropping the cloud she carried as she shuddered at the sight of her comrades disintegrating behind her. "We have to go help them!"

"No!" Soarin yelled from the front, "we can't do anything for them now!"

"But-

"Rainbow, there's nothing you can do." Fleetfoot said from the side.

Rainbow wanted to fly back and try to get them out of whatever was happening. When she looked back in the distance however, she saw nothing left of her comrades except small traces of their outfits. The fluttering pieces of fabric floated in the air before those breaking up as well, turning into specs of dust and blow into the wind.

Deidara smiled as he flew on his owl after the retreating wonderbolts. "C4 karura, my most powerful chakra that I posses. After releasing my millions of microscopic bombs that enter the body after being inhaled." He chuckled as he shoved more clay into his mouth hooves. "Once detonating, they destroy a target on the cellular level, blowing them up from the inside."

"It's a shame that I was only able to get three of them with this technique. I guess i underestimated their speed again. The others were able to get out of the blast range just in time. Hmm." He pulled out his hooves and began forming his next creation. "No matter, I will just take them out one at a time then."

Spitfire stopped flying as she stared at the approaching owl in the sky. Her mind was flipping back and forth of what she should do; fly back and retreat to Canterlot, or stay and fight to the end against Deidara. Both options pushed back and forth inside of her, trying to overpower the other. When she looked back at the four remaining wonderbolts with her, her anger suddenly grew to the boiling point. "No..."

Rapidfire looked at his sister. "What?"

No!" She screamed out as she blasted through the air right at Deidara, her cloud held right at her chest.

"Spitfire, no!" Rapidfire yelled after her, but his voice was on deaf ears as she charged up.

Deidara chuckled as he saw the enraged Pegasus still wanting to fight him after what had happened. "You have some guts I have to say."

Knowing her chances were low didn't matter anymore, Spitfire would not let her friends die in vain at the hooves of this sick Pegasus. She gripped her cloud tighter, forcing small sparks to shoot out the sides. Knowing the amount of strikes she had done, this cloud only had three bolts left in it before it ran out on her. Throwing it out in front of her, she flipped forward and kicked it, forcing a long stream of lightning to arc outward towards Deidara.

Grinning, Deidara banked his owl to the right to evade it, but as he did, he saw another bolt of lightning shoot out there. Quickly ducking to the left, he now found himself between the two streams of lightning, with nowhere to go. "Damn, she wanted me to evade the first one. She used that as a diversion to send out the second one and pin me between them!" He said to himself as he watched Spitfire position herself directly in front of him. Realizing he could not fly to the sides, he chose to fly straight at her, spitting out another large clay owl at her.

Spitfire took a deep breath as the owl approached her. Knowing it was her last bolt she had, she made sure it would strike good. Tossing the cloud up, she spun around and bucked it as hard as she could, blasting out the final bolt the cloud had. As the bright stream rushed up, Deidara detonated his own projectile at the last moment, stifling the electricity's path.

Spitfire threw the useless cloud to the side as she continued up Into the air. Right then, Deidara came through the cloud of smoke, not prepared with clay as Spitfire brought her left hoof back for a punch. "You are gonna pay for what you did to them!" She launched her hoof forward, slamming into the akatsuki members face so hard it molded around her-

"What the?" She gasped as her hoof was now stuck inside of Deidara's face, which then began shifting in color until it was a pasty white. Then she realized this wasn't Deidara.

Down below, the others stared up in confusion at what had happened. Then, from out of the cloud, the real Deidara flew out, a wide grin across his face. Rainbow Dash and Fleetfoot gasped at seeing this feat. "He can make copies of himself out of his clay?" Fleetfoot mumbled.

Rapidfire shook his head in disbelief. "I didn't know he could. I-

He stopped speaking when he realized what his sister was stuck inside of. "No! Spitfire!" Dropping his cloud, he took off up in the sky towards her.

Deidara's large grin grew bigger as he watched Spitfire struggle to free her hoof. "You fool. You fell for my clay clone." He chuckled as he flew up above, leveling out in front of the moon. "I overheard you mention these only contained the power for ten strikes, so I was keeping track of how much each cloud you used. I knew that was your last strike in there, so you would most likely come in for a close range attack."

Putting her back legs against the mass of clay, Spitfire pushed as hard as she could, but her hoof stayed lodged inside of the thick material. Her heart began beating faster and faster, sweat pouring down her fur as she realized she couldn't get out.

Deidara laughed as he brought his hoof up to his face. "It has been a pleasure fighting one who has actually lasted this long against my abilities, but now it is time for you to die!"

Rapid fire flew as fast as he could, seeing his trapped sister helpless inside of the clay. "SPITFIRE!"

"KATSU!"

The massive explosion lit up the sky, enveloping the wonderbolts captain in a blinding flash. Rapidfire stopped as he watched the large cloud of smoke appear and spread out from the flash, blocking out all sight to the center. Then, his heart jumped as he watched a figure fall through the smoke and towards the ground. "Spitfire!"

Music Link

Rushing forward, he reached his hooves out and caught the limp form out of the sky. Quickly dropping down, he headed towards one of the clearings below and laid her across the dirt. Once she was down, he pulled back his goggles and headpiece to his suit to clear his face. His blood ran cold when he looked down at her body. "Oh no..."

The entire front half of her left foreleg had been blown off, leaving a burnt stump. Every piece of her flight suit was gone, leaving her exposed and burnt fur in its place. Across her face, deep scorch marks covered the entire left half, the red patches of skin leaking blood. Rapidfire started hyperventilating as he stared down at his sister. "Spitfire, come on get up!"

Spitfire cracked her eyes open, her breath coming in small gasps. She coughed several times as she tried to speak up. "R-Rapid..."

"Shh, don't force yourself. I'll get you out of here."

Rapidfire tried to pick her off the ground, but she screamed out in pain as his hooves pressed against her body. Lettering her go, he sat back, panicking at what to do. "D-don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of here!" His voice trembled as he looked around for anything to use, but stopped when he felt a hoof to his cheek.

Spitfire took several breaths as she gazed up at her younger sibling. "It's over. I'm *huff* not gonna make it."

"No!" Rapidfire screamed as he clenched his eyes, fighting back the tears that formed. "I'm going to get you help! You are going to be-

"It's okay Rapidfire. *huff* it's okay." She said with a smile. She coughed up a small mouthful of blood, running down the side of her face.

Rainbow Dash and the others showed up at the scene, all gasping at the sight of Spitfire on the ground. Fleetfoot prepared to run forward, but a hoof stuck out and stopped her. She looked up to see Soarin holding her back. "What are you doing! I need to get to her and-

"No." Soarin responded as his eyes began watering at the sight of his longtime friend dying in front of him. He knew though the one standing above her should be the one with her.

Rapidfire's eyes now poured tears as he helplessly sat above his sister. "No, you can't die on me Spitfire. I... I can't lose you too."

The dying mare gasped for air as she looked to her despaired brother. "I am sorry, but *huff* I know you will make it through. You have always been strong. You pushed yourself after they left." Spitfire stroked her hoof on his cheek, wiping away the tears from his face. "You can do this, Rapidfire."

Grabbing her hoof with his own, Rapidfire used his free hoof to brush away the strands of mane that hung in her face. He blinked several times to clear his eyes. "I can't lose you too. You are all I have left."

Rainbow Dash couldn't hold back the wave of tears that fell from her eyes at the sight of her good friend dying in front of her. She turned and buried her face into Fleetfoot's neck, sobbing uncontrollably on her companions side.

The sound of crying made Spitfire turn towards the trio of wonderbolts standing off to the side. Her weakening heart felt pain for having to leave such good friends. "I'm sorry *huff* but I won't be your captain anymore." Tears dripped down Spitfires face as her head laid back on the ground. Her fading eyes turned back to her brother "Goodbye Rapidfire. I'll tell mom and dad *huff* hi."

Eyes rolling over, Spitfire went still, her life leaving her body on the ground. Rapidfire dropped his head down, burying his face into her side as he cried. His muffled screams rang through the dark night, echoing in the air as he mourned the loss of the last family he had.

From above, the cries of agony entered the ears of another Pegasus, who instead laughed at the damage he had wrought.