• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 11,947 Views, 1,023 Comments

Akatsuki in Equestria - chaos2012



Tobi and the members of The Akatsuki are teleported to another planet

  • ...
48
 1,023
 11,947

The Forest

In the Canterlot gardens, Twilight stared into the sky long after the strange light had disapeared. The appearance of something so odd kept her captivated, thinking of the possibilities to what it could have been. She had been so curious on what she saw that she never noticed the princesses had walked a small distance away.

Celestia Glanced over her shoulder, making sure her student was not within hearing range. Seeing they were safe, she turned back to her sister, "Luna, did you feel that strange burst in energy from that light?"

Luna turned her head to the direction Twilight was staring at, at eyes filled with curiosity, "Yes, I sensed the objects inside as well."

"whatever came from that light, it was something alive, and it wasn't alone."

Luna turned to her older sister , "Do you think those beings could be a threat?"

Celestia turned, making sure Twilight did not get up from her spot, "I don't even know what they are. I would have to see for myself."

"Does thou wish to go out thyself to the fields to look for the newcomers?"

Celestia pondered over the idea, but she wanted to know more about the beings before she confronted them, "No. Send out a small group of soldiers to inspect the Surrounding land. Have them look for any suspicious activity with ponies or other creatures."

"Alright. Now, what of Miss Sparkle?"

Looking back, Celestia saw Twilight had moved from her spot and began to walk towards her, "If she asks, just say that we are looking into it. Do not tell her of the troops leaving, since I want Shining Armor to go as well."
Luna looked curiously at her older sister, "Are thou sure that Sir shining should go?"

"Yes. I want to make sure that if these new beings don't comply, the soldiers will have a chance to defend themselves."

"Alright." and with that, Luna took to the skies back toward the main throne room of the castle.

After seeing her sister depart, Celestia turned her attention back to her approaching student. Twilights face seemed locked in a dazed stare as she came forward, eyes locked on her teacher, "Princess, you don't have any idea what that was?"

Celestia looked down to Twilight, her face kept in her normal and calm demeanor, "No need to worry, Twilight. I assure you that everything is fine."

"But, what about-"

"I will look into the strange occurrence. There is no need for you stress your thoughts over it. You should go inside to the castle and get some rest."

Twilight thought about asking for more information about what she saw,but chose not to, seeing that her teacher had already planned on figure it out. She nodded her head in obedience and walked past the sun princess towards the large castle.
After Twilight left the gardens, Celestia turned back to the sky, her thoughts racing through her mind, 'Now, who are you strange beings?'
------------
Deep inside the Everfree Forest, two figures cloaked in black and red uniforms slowly trotted under the thick; dense leaves of the trees high above them. The duo had no idea in where they were going or what they were supposed to be looking for, but they did as they were told by their leader.

"Ah!" the blonde maned Pegasi grunted, lifting his hoof off the ground. He flipped it over, seeing that dirt had once again gotten into the mouth that was there. His anger continued to grow at the problem he had for the last hour, "How am i supposed to walk and always focus on keeping the mouths closed? I hate having to deal with this! Hmm."

Deidara had lost count of how many times he had to stop to allow time to spit out the foul tasting dirt out of his precious mouths. The only thing which appealed to the taste buds on his former hands was his special chakra filled clay. Suddenly, his mind thought about his clay; he had no idea if he would be able to find more in this strand land.

Looking back to the two pouches on his side, he was thankful that he had refilled his supply shortly before he met with the other akatsuki inside of that cave. He then turned to his partner, whose eyes were focused on the strange horn that grew on his forehead.

Deidara kept his eyes on it as well; he had no idea why some of the others had just turned into basic horses while others, like himself, grew things like wings. He decided to break the silence that was between them, "Did you figure out how to use that thing?"

Sasori turned after hearing the question, "Somewhat; I can feel how my chakra flows into it as if it was my old fingers. I believe I can use it right. Have you figured out those... Things?"

Deidara glanced at his back, noticing how his new appendages were tucked at his side. Curious on how to use them, he moved the muscles that were on his shoulder, feeling how the wings started to shift. He fasted a small grin "I fan feel them there. Let me try to use them."

Opening the wings out, he began flapping them up and down. After a second, he lifted himself off the ground. At first he was very off balance, but after hovering for a moment, he began to float nearly perfectly flat. Then he began flying forward through the trees, testing out his agility. To his suprise, he learned how to get the hang of the wings quickly, and laughed when he saw he was much more maneuverable than his large clay owl he would ride on before.

Sasori watched how Deidara was enjoying his new form at the moment. He then turned his attention to his own body, curious on the full extent of the change. Feeling down in his robe, he noticed he still had his summoning scrolls, giving him some relief knowing he had some puppets to use.

Then, Sasori was curious if his own body had changed in the way he thought. Unbuttoning the top of his outfit, he pushed it open, allowing him room to look down his shirt. What he saw gave him a small smirk, 'I guess some things stay the same.'

--------------------

The sun rose into the sky above Ponyville, giving light to the once dark town. The shadows of the buildings stretched out across the ground as the bright orb continued to climb. Inside the small town, ponies began to stir out of their homes, preparing to start their daily jobs and errands that they had.

To the side of the town, a large cloud floated in its set spot. Multiple streams of colorful rainbows fell from the fountains over the top, giving it a very unique appearance. Then, the front door to the house opened, revealing owner.

Rainbow Dash yawned as she walked out onto her cloud porch. Her rainbow colored mane and cyan coat were sticking up in all sorts of odd driections, showing that she had just rolled out of bed. she shook her body to wake herself up, and to flatten her messy hair as well. After her mane was fixed, she looked around, thinking of what to do.

Cloudsdale had chosen to not create any clouds for today, so Rainbow had the day off. She already had plans to go hang out with her friend Spitfire, but that wasn't until later that day. Looking down to Ponyville, she decided to go and find some pony to go and hang out with for a while.

Opening up her wings, she took off into the sky, loving the feel of the still chilly air as it blew through her hair, causing it to stand on end. Flying through the air, she flipped mid flight, then went into a series of barrel rolls towards the ground. Once close to the ground, she flattened her level out, gliding about twenty feet off the ground.

As Rainbow flew towards town, she passed by Sweet Apple Acres, "Ugh. Applejack is still gone." she grunted. Normally that farm would be her first stop before town, but Applejack and her family had left to Hoovesdale to sell a large supply of their apples. Seeing that option was out, the Pegasus continued on towards Ponyville.

Once Inside of the town, she flew past the many bustling ponies walking around, not spotting any of her friends. Then, she flew towards the one spot which was the usual hangout spot for all of them; Sugar Cube Corner.

Walking through the doors, Rainbow looked around and noticed it was especially crowded that morning. The main floor of the bakery was wedged as ponies tried to keep their spot in the long line. Not able to see through the crowd, she tried to look over the mass of manes in front of her to-.

"HI RAINBOW!"

"Dah!" Rainbow jumped in reaction from the yell in her ear. Whipping around, she glared at the giggling pink earth pony, "Darn it Pinkie! I hate it when you do that!"

Pinkie Pie giggled at Rainbow's reaction, "He he he! Oh Rainbow, you know how I always love giving a scare." she bounded over by her cyan friend, landing mere inches from her face, "What are you doing here?"

Rainbow took a step back, allowing herself room to breathe, "Uh, well I came I see if you wanted to hang out."

Pinkies face suddenly turned into a large frown, "Aww. Sorry, but I have to help Mr. And Ms. Cake with the crowds today." a bell from behind the counter rang, causing Pinkie pies face to light back up, "Oh! Gotta go!" Pinkie then somehow managed to run under the crowd mob of ponies, then suddenly appearing on the other side of the counter dressed in a cooking cap and apron, "Next order up!"

Frowning, Rainbow turned around searched the tables, and saw her other friends; the white unicorn Rarity, and the yellow Pegasus Fluttershy sitting together. Happy to see them, Rainbow trotted over, "Hey girls."

"Oh Rainbow Darling!" rarity cheered.

"Oh, um, hello Rainbow. How are you today?" fluttershy whispered, her face partially hidden by her pink mane.

"So, what are you two up to after this?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, Rarity and I were going to the spa for our weekly treatment."

Rainbow rolled her eyes after hearing that, "Seriously, what is it with you two and that place? You always go there."

"Well, how do you expect us to keep our hair so fabulous!?" Rarity exclaimed as she tossed her purple mane to the side. "You should come with us." she said with a large smile.

Rainbow grimaced at the mere thought of the offer, "No thanks. I don't do spas."

Rarity frowned at the decline, "You really should get cleaned sometime. You always looks so... Egh."

Rainbow Dash glared at the seamstress, "You know what, I like my look. And I'm outta here."

"Where are you going?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm gonna go practice my moves. Since I'm training with the wonderbolts now, I gotta stay at the top of my game." Rainbow said before she walked out the door and took off into the air.

Rarity shook her head, "ugh. Just because she trains with athletes doesn't mean she has to look like one."

"Oh, i just remembered; Rarity, can I ask you something?" fluttershy whispered.

"Of course, Fluttershy."

"Um, did you see that strange light last night?"

"Light?" Rarity did not know what Fluttershy was talking about.

-----------------

Rainbow Dash flew through the air, doing a number of difficult flips and diving toward the ground at the same time. After completing her small routine, she smiled proudly at her accomplishment, "Ah yeah! Doing these moves, there's no way that I won't make the team soon!"

Looking up to the sky, she noticed a small rainbow, which sparked another idea in her mind, "Now, only one thing that will top it all off. A Sonic Rainboom!"

Seeing how close she was to the town, she knew that doing that move so close could be a problem for some of the ponies on the ground. Turning, she took off through the air towards the Everfree forest. She climbed high above the trees stretched out her legs, preparing for the ultimate trick that she had.

"alright Rainbow, you got this one in the bag! Just keep your head down, and there's no way that-"

Two figures down below suddenly came into view through the thick tree cover of the forest below, catching Rainbows attention, "Huh? Who is that?"

Seeing ponies walk through the Everfree Forest was already weird in itself, since most were so afraid to ever come close to it. The other part that seemed strange was from where she was, she could tell they were wearing some sort of dark, matching outfits.

Curiosity overcoming her, she decides to fly down and check out who it could be.